Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2004, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Ms. Isabel- Yeah, you had posted about that article before. It would have been a cool twist. But I wish P&J had just end up as a couple!!!!!!!

I saw "The One with Barry and Mindy's Wedding" for the first time last night. I've seen most eps of "friends", but not this one.

It was the most fantastic ep!!!!!!! It was such a joy to see P kiss J. They were just adorable. They generated such warmth!!!!!!! Joey was clearly dazzled by Phoebe’s kiss!!!!!!! It really seemed like the world stood still for him!!!!!!:rose:

Phoebe's pure love for Joey shone so brightly. She was relishing in the total euphoria of kissing him!!!!!! And then, when they finished, she was so sad that the moment had ended. She tried to act casual about what had just transpired, but the intimate moment with Joey was something she was holding tight too. She so badly wanted to have Joey as her own.

I also loved the ep cos, all the characters were with the right partners. Monica and Richard were together. They had a bond that was deep and pure of heart. He was her Mr right. R&R were at their cutest. And Janice and Chandler made a completely magical couple. They had a trust and understanding of who the other was to their very soul.

I gotta say, best ep of "friends" of all!!!!!!!:rose:
Old 06-21-2004, 12:04 PM
New Fan

I totally love Phoebe/Joey!! They were so made for each other and i'll always think that!

Im Caroline btw. Pleaed to meet y'all.
Old 06-21-2004, 02:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Phoebe and Joey are awesome! They definately had chemistry, and they would've made a great couple!

myspacee.[/COLOR]

It's not you! It's Woo!
Old 06-22-2004, 08:42 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by C&L shipper
I also loved the ep cos, all the characters were with the right partners. Monica and Richard were together. They had a bond that was deep and pure of heart. He was her Mr right. R&R were at their cutest. And Janice and Chandler made a completely magical couple. They had a trust and understanding of who the other was to their very soul.
[/B]
Hi guys! I used to be ChanoeyLover, if anybody remembers me. I totally agree that Monica and Richard were great together, and I'm sad that they never reunited. Janice and Chandler were a great couple too, and I'm disappointed that the Friends writers ultimately decided to go for wrong, mismatched couples.

I would prefer Joey/Phoebe any day than Phoebe and "Mike Blah" as Ms. Isabel said.
Old 06-22-2004, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

While I don't agree on Mon/Richard, I do luuuuuuuuurrrrve Joey and Pheebs. My brother knows not to watch Friends with me, because if they so much as stand next to each other, I start squealing.

And apparently it's annoying.

Yeah, whatever.
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 06-24-2004, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

I love Joey and Phoebe together. They really 'Get' each other and make each other laugh. I so wished they had got together...that would have been cool.
Old 06-28-2004, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

I'm so glad to see P/J llove is alive and well!!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2004, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

The love is definately still alive!!!
Old 07-04-2004, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

I love them both as friends and as a couple.
Old 07-04-2004, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

I love it when Joey kisses Phoebe and says 'you can cross that off your list'. That was so sweet.
Old 07-09-2004, 01:48 PM
New Fan

I made this Joey/Phoebe list of all of their stories together:

Joey and Phoebe had a lot of stories (especially in the later seasons) simply because by default, Monica and Chandler were always paired up, as were Ross and Rachel, so that left Joey with Phoebe. A lot of people wanted to see them get engaged or married, but they were much better off as close friends. As a matter of fact, Joey never viewed Phoebe as anything more than a friend, even though he kissed her several times (as a friend.) They were always extremely nice to each other and never really had a fight. If they ever did, they made up immediately.

Joey and Phoebe had a few stories with Rachel, a couple with Ross, two with Chandler, and one with Monica.

Joey/Phoebe

117 The One with the Two Parts, -- Joey begins dating Ursula, which upsets Phoebe, since she doesn’t get along very well with her sister. When Ursula dumps him without intending to let him know, Phoebe impersonates her twin to make the breakup easier, and Joey figures it out.
207 The One Where Ross Finds Out – Phoebe goes to Joey for dating advice.
304 The One With The Metaphorical Tunnel – Phoebe steps in for Joey as his temporary pretend agent. Joey asks her to be his agent full time – until he finds out all the reasons he loses auditions.
424 The One With Ross's Wedding -- Phoebe keeps calling Joey to stop Rachel from ruining Ross’s wedding, even during the ceremony.
504 [b]The One Where Phoebe Hates PBS – Phoebe tries to prove to Joey that there ARE selfless good deeds in this world, but Joey proves that there are not.
511 The One With All The Resolutions – Phoebe tries to teach Joey the guitar, but she is upset when he seems to learn it the conventional way, instead of the way she wants to.
512 The One With Chandler's Work Laugh —Phoebe and Joey race the chick and the duck. Of course, Joey breaks all the rules.
601 The One After Vegas – Phoebe drives Joey home and is upset at him for falling asleep.
711 The One With All The Cheesecakes -- Phoebe chews out Joey for canceling their plans together so he can go on a date; then she does the same to him when her old flame David shows up in town for a day.
813 The One Where Chandler Takes a Bath – From what Monica tells her, Phoebe erroneously believes that Joey has feelings for her, and is bummed when she finds out it’s Rachel, not her.
815 The One With The Birthing Video – Phoebe gets Joey a dog, “the happiest dog in the world”, but Joey is too distraught about Rachel moving out to let himself be cheered up.
823 The One Where Rachel Has a Baby – Joey pretends to be a doctor to check out a guy for Phoebe.
803 The One Where Rachel Tells – Joey and Phoebe break into the Bings’ apartment for food and the guitar, by pretending there was a gas leak.
903 The One With The Pediatrician – Phoebe and Joey offer to set each other up on dates, but Joey forgets and finds a random “Mike” in Central Perk at the last minute.
905 The One With Phoebe's Birthday Dinner – Phoebe and Joey wait for a long time in the restaurant for the rest of the gang to show up.
908 The One With Rachel's Other Sister – Phoebe tries unsuccessfully to teach Joey how to lie.
911 The One Where Rachel Goes Back to Work – Phoebe takes a temporary job as an extra on Joey’s TV show.
914 The One With The Blind Dates – Joey and Phoebe conspire to set up Ross and Rachel on some really bad dates to make them realize that they belong together, but RnR figure out they’ve been tricked.
1009 The One With The Birth Mother – Phoebe sets Joey up with Sarah, the girl who likes sharing food.
10.12 The One With Phoebe's Wedding – Joey is asked to step in for Phoebe’s absent stepfather to give her away at her wedding.
1013 The One Where Joey Speaks French – Phoebe tries to help Joey learn French, a skill he cannot master. He does, however, drink a gallon of milk in a little more than ten seconds…
1015 TOW Estelle Dies – Phoebe pretends to be Joey’s agent Estelle, scaring Joey out of his wits.
Old 07-09-2004, 01:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh, i love TOW Two Parts, after he kisses her thinking she's Ursula, and Phoebe's got a smile on her face.
I've come to your rescue and you can't rescue me.
Old 07-11-2004, 03:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Rach*
Oh, i love TOW Two Parts, after he kisses her thinking she's Ursula, and Phoebe's got a smile on her face.
I love that scene. That smile is so sweet.
Old 07-11-2004, 06:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

I know! And then Joey realizes it was Phoebe, comes back, says Phoebe? and smiles at her, and nothing ever happens between the tow of them!!!!!!
I've come to your rescue and you can't rescue me.
Old 07-12-2004, 08:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by groovyk1
I love it when Joey kisses Phoebe and says 'you can cross that off your list'. That was so sweet.
I love that scene! And then the look that Phoebe gets afterwards? Aww!
'[...]we can start over. We can do everything that we didn't do before, and you can take as much time as you need. You can take a month, you can take a year, you can take ten years...I don't care. And I'm not leaving without you. And I'm not living without you. I love you...

I love you.
'
Closed Thread   Post New Thread