Moderator of ...
Friends

Oh cool ! Thanks for the pic

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 06-22-2008, 04:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
Oh cool ! Thanks for the pic
I wanted to post exactly the same when I saw that pic so now I say "I copy that, Mel"
Old 06-22-2008, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

^ As co-mod we connect that way lol

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 06-22-2008, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really like Courteney's jeans
Old 07-15-2008, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

I wanted to post the news about Courteney joining 'Scrubs' here yesterday but forgot and now I just saw it was posted on the 'Friends news thread' lol but I thought I could still bring the info here since it's more just about Courteney

Here's a little article from People.com :
Quote:
It looks like Courteney Cox is about to be making some new friends.
The actress has signed on for a three-episode arc on the hit comedy, Scrubs, according to Entertainment Weekly. (Courteney Cox Checks Into 'Scrubs')

The former star of Friends and Dirt will play the new Chief of Medicine at Sacred Heart Hospital — and her character will “ruffle feathers,” an insider tells the magazine.
And here's the link to the article on E! Online : Scrubs Finds a Friend

That's really great, I really like Scrubs and I can't wait to see Courteney in it

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 07-15-2008, 04:38 AM
Ultimate Fan

I really, really need to catch up with all the scrubs seasons now
Old 07-16-2008, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

^I need to do that too! We're pretty late here in the Scrubs seasons too bad cause it's a great show and now that I know Courteney will be in it, it gives me another reasons to look fowards the new season Can't wait to see how her character will be like!

Here's a beautiful pic :

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 07-16-2008, 02:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

I started watching scrubs, when they started showing it here... and I thought it was hilarious... but then I stopped watching German TV and so I stopped watching scrubs... should definitely start up again

and that pic sooo beautiful... I mean, look at her eyes
Old 07-18-2008, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, Scrubs is a really funny show

And I know, Courteney is gorgeous there and I always loved her blue eyes, so beautiful

Here's another pic :

Again her eyes are

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 07-18-2008, 04:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

yeah, I just started re-watching and I'm laughing so hard

god, those eyes... I'm sooo jealous *pokes her weird brown-green eyes*
Old 07-19-2008, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

^lol I know, I'm jealous too They are just so beautiful

Oh and here's another article about Courteney being on Scrubs from the ET site :

Quote:
Earlier this month, ET reported the news that former "Friends" and "Dirt" star Courteney Cox was joining "Scrubs" when the series makes its move to ABC. Courteney will be playing the new Chief of Medicine at the show's fictional Sacred Heart Hospital.

At a press conference to promote the new season, executive producer Bill Lawrence had the following to say about her role: "Right now while we are here doing this, Courteney is back at the hospital with her face jammed into a fake bloody corpse in a fantasy as if she lived inside some guy's stomach. We literally said, 'Courteney, see you tomorrow.' And with gunk all over her face, she said, 'See you tomorrow.'"

And series star Zach Braff, who just met Courteney for the first time on Monday, says, "She is really doing a great job of getting right up to speed with the rest of us who have been a family for so long. Some of the guest stars we have had over the eight years aren't as courageous and haven't been able to jump in so fast and get up to speed. We have her doing some really goofy stuff. As Bill said, she is stuck in someone's body right now. She is laughing a lot and having a blast."

The former "Friends" star is only signed for three episodes, but Lawrence, who wrote on the first season of "Friends," says that he would have her back in a heartbeat. "Her greatest attribute --besides the fact that she is hilarious -- is she is what we call a gamer. She is up for anything. I don't think you get that all the time with high-profile actresses."
Sounds great

Oh and you can see the little interview of the cast about that here : ET's Sneak Peek at Courteney Cox on 'Scrubs'

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 07-19-2008, 06:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

she has her face jammed into a fake bloody corpse? this is going to be so much fun
Old 07-19-2008, 08:41 PM
Total Fan

i love scrubs, im so exicted to see courtney on it!
Old 07-20-2008, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

^Me too Especially now that we know a little bit more about her character with that ET's sneak peek lol Scrubs is great and really funny and we know how great Courteney can be in a comedy show, so I really can't wait to see her on Scrubs

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Closed Thread   Post New Thread