Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is Dirt a good show?
Old 05-09-2008, 03:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'll try to myke a monica banner this weekend but I can't guarantee that it will turn out good because I suck at bis arts
And I'll add the Dirt pics then too thx Mel

Quote:
Is Dirt a good show?
I think it depends on what you like... I watch the first... i don't know... 5 or 8 episodes of S1 I think and while Courteney way great and I really like the idea of the show... something is off for me
Old 05-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I actually just watched an episode last night. It's great seeing Courteney again, but I really don't think I can get into it..
Old 05-09-2008, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

I haven't seen it it doesn't interest me but that doesn't mean it isn't a great show it does have Court
Old 05-27-2008, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Courtney and Coco at Kingston's Birthday party (Gwen Stefani's son) over the weekend. Picture
Old 05-27-2008, 11:30 AM
Ultimate Fan

Jeez, she's getting so big so fast *sigh* I still remember the pics of her as a baby... I have them somewhere here...
But she's such a cutie

Thanks for posting the link
Old 05-28-2008, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Aww, cool! Thanks for link
Coco really is getting big fast It does seem like yesterday she was just that little baby lol And yep she still looks all adorable of course !
By the way I just noticed her hair doesn't look that blond anymore on that pic May be it's just the pic or may be she's actually going to have darker hair like her parents.

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 05-28-2008, 04:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

^ywah, I noticed her hair getting darker too. But I guess that's better for her because little kids can be mean sometimes and some darker hair could save her some trouble IMO
Old 05-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Addicted Fan

What is everyone's favorite Monica moment? One liner and quote?

I love the episode where they show the high school video of her.

Sorry Ican't be more specific, I haven't watched a lot of episodes in a REALLY long time.
We are going to be rocking through the night here Smokey!"
So join us at the NCIS board!
Old 05-31-2008, 04:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

^yeah maddie, the high school flashbacks are always great because fat monica is just hilarious epsecially fat monica dancing with food in her hand
Old 05-31-2008, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the most I ever laughed at Monica/Courteney was the day of Monica's wedding when she yelled "I'm getting married today" and fell on her face.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Leyton (View Post)
I think the most I ever laughed at Monica/Courteney was the day of Monica's wedding when she yelled "I'm getting married today" and fell on her face.
oh, oh, oh and after the engagement when she was out on the balcony screaming "I'm getting married! I'm gonna be a bride" and so on
Old 05-31-2008, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
That was hilarious!

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 05-31-2008, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
oh, oh, oh and after the engagement when she was out on the balcony screaming "I'm getting married! I'm gonna be a bride" and so on
And then Ross comes in and he's like .. "I just thought it was someone yelling I'm gay, I'm Gay" !
Old 05-31-2008, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

^ I love it when Monica get all excited like that LOL

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Closed Thread   Post New Thread