Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2011, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

I wish they'd do a movie
Old 03-25-2011, 10:25 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm glad that she's still happy about the show and everything and that's cool that she wishes they had done more.

"He makes me laugh."
Jake & Amy ♥

Old 03-25-2011, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

Old 03-26-2011, 12:59 AM
Addicted Fan

I love that scene.

"He makes me laugh."
Jake & Amy ♥

Old 03-26-2011, 03:42 AM
Extreme Fan

You're welcome. And i couldn't agree more with you, it's a rare thing for a seperated couple to still respect eachother like that and stay the best of friends, and caring parents for their child. It makes me happy to see they have eachother's support, no matter what happens, too.

About Friends, yes for sure i would have loved to see more too. S10 wasn't the best in my opinion, ofcourse it had great moments because you felt the closure and everything, but it felt like it was time to end it. Everything had been done and was joked about before, so it would have been less original if they had indeed made another season. But as a fan i would have loved it anyway, just to see what happened with Mondler as parents, Ross and Rachel getting more committed now etc.

Old 03-26-2011, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I would love to see a Season Eleven Would have loved to see how Monica/Chandler dealt as parents etc.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

They never seemed to run out of ideas on friends, which was great
Old 03-27-2011, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it definitely kept me interested the whole ten seasons, although I'll always love the earlier seasons a little more
Old 03-27-2011, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think the show ever dipped, it was just consistently great.

I was watching E!'s THS on Courteney last week, it's so strange how whilst she was struggling to get pregnant she was playing Monica who was also struggling to have a baby. That can't have been easy on her at all. At least she had a happy ending though

Vicky
Old 03-27-2011, 10:54 AM
Total Fan

oh yeah i saw this THS months ago, i knew she wanted to have a baby since a long time but i never knew she had a miscarriage, especially at the moment when they were shooting emma's birth, i can't imagine how hard it must have been for her and david but thank god everything turned ok
and i find quite ironic because first, writers actually wanted mondler to have a baby in s8 not ross and rachel and when in s10 they did the adoption storyline, courteney was actually pregnant

Friends is one of the rare sitcoms or even shows to have done great during all their seasons, viewers never let them down because of the awesome writing and actors, i really can't choose one single favorite season, but as long as i love the old seasons, i kinda like the last one (from s8 to the end) a bit more

Last edited by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH; 03-27-2011 at 11:02 AM
Old 03-27-2011, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
oh yeah i saw this THS months ago, i knew she wanted to have a baby since a long time but i never knew she had a miscarriage, especially at the moment when they were shooting emma's birth, i can't imagine how hard it must have been for her and david but thank god everything turned ok
and i find quite ironic because first, writers actually wanted mondler to have a baby in s8 not ross and rachel and when in s10 they did the adoption storyline, courteney was actually pregnant
Aww yeah I always felt for Courteney but shows how much of an amazing actress she is and I'm sure she put all those emotions into the show
Old 03-28-2011, 05:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek&Destroy (View Post)
Aww yeah I always felt for Courteney but shows how much of an amazing actress she is and I'm sure she put all those emotions into the show
Yes, she once said she gets into her role thinking of her own emotional experiences, like most actors do. In this case her life was very similar to Monica's, and between the miscarriages in her father passed away as well. And still you don't notice it for one bit, that's what i call an amazing actress indeed, and such a strong person. The same with Cougar Town and Scream 4, while all this was happening with her marriage, nobody ever noticed anything. Her co stars on Cougar Town said she has been such a professional, always goes on no matter what happens. And then all the media craziness over the last few months, being accused of so many things, she always kept both feet on the ground. I'm sure i wouldn't be able to pull that off like her, it's very admirable.

Old 03-28-2011, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Her co stars on Cougar Town said she has been such a professional, always goes on no matter what happens. And then all the media craziness over the last few months, being accused of so many things, she always kept both feet on the ground.
She is so amazing It would be so hard to keep it all together.

I saw an add for Scream 4 the other day on TV
Old 03-29-2011, 03:59 AM
Elite Fan

She is such a strong person, and it seems even when she is going through a difficult time she is still there for all her friends.

Some new pictures Coco Arquette carts around on Louis Vuitton luggage as she and her mother Courteney Cox jet out of LA | Mail Online

Quote:
I saw an add for Scream 4 the other day on TV
I still haven't seen any, I might have to look on youtube.

Vicky
Old 03-29-2011, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
She also seemed to hold out hope for a possible reconciliation, saying of her 12-year marriage: 'I don't know what is going to happen.'
Aww this gives me a little hope.

And how adorable is Coco
Closed Thread   Post New Thread