Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2011, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

I wish I had seen it right from the beginning like I had wanted to, I've now seen a few random episodes so it's hard to put together but I did enjoy them.

Vicky
Old 03-23-2011, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cougar Town?
Old 03-23-2011, 04:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Love Cougar Town! Courteney is so funny and the cast is great!
And it's no more Cougar since middle season 1
Old 03-23-2011, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek&Destroy (View Post)
Cougar Town?
I saw the episode which Jen guest starred in, and I saw the episode where Jules' son moved to college, and a couple of others, I have no idea which order they go in

Vicky
Old 03-23-2011, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I saw the first two episodes and thats it I really need to watch it, I found it hilarious so I don't know why I haven't finished.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:44 AM
Elite Fan

I've never seen it, but I saw a promo for it. When Courtney's character spoke all I saw was Monica
Old 03-24-2011, 04:52 AM
Extreme Fan

It is really great, you should catch up indeed if you liked the bits you did watch already. Because i think season 2 is even so much better, it's more about the group of friends now than about Jules looking for younger guys. She's now in steady relationship with Grayson, and it has really become a family sitcom.

A new picture posted by Wes Craven on Twitter of the Scre4m Press conference yesterday.
Here at Courteney Online you can view some video's/articles of the event too.

Old 03-24-2011, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the link and picture Good to see that both Courteney and David were there, I had seen pictures of them together last week so even if they don't stay together as a couple it's good to see they should be able to stay friends.

Vicky
Old 03-24-2011, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I hope they stay good friends! Thanks for the links Priscilla
Old 03-25-2011, 04:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Courteney Cox Arquette wishes there had been another series of Friends.

The American actress first found fame thanks to her role as Monica Geller on the hugely successful sitcom. The 46-year-old star joined fellow castmates Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer for her most celebrated role, lasting for ten seasons until 2004. The group become the highest paid stars of all time with their $1 million-per-episode paycheck for the final two seasons of Friends.

Courteney was sad to wave goodbye to the series that first facilitated her worldwide fame.

"Ten's a long time, but I wish we hadn't stopped," she told E! Online. "It would've been nice to do 11."

The brunette beauty is starring in Scream 4, reprising her role as Gale Weathers-Riley alongside fellow original cast members David Arquette and Neve Campbell. The Wes Craven-directed movie is the latest instalment of the horror franchise which first hit screens in 1996 and tells the story of a town plagued by a masked murderer. The Hollywood star says she has fun playing the pushy journalist because she’s so outspoken and unpredictable. Courteney insists she is unlike her movie character because she is not selfish.

"I love Gale Weathers. I love her tenacity. She's just a strong-willed woman. And I think she's a little fame-hungry and power-hungry and that's why it's so fun to play her,” she says.

"I'm not in real life. I wish I was a little more selfish."

Courtney is currently starring in Cougar Town, for which she earned her first Golden Globe nomination. The star has revealed some well-guarded plot lines for the upcoming episodes of the show, about a recently divorced woman.

"We're dealing with something pretty heavy. You haven't seen it yet, but someone wants to have kids and someone doesn't. That's all I can tell you about that,” she said. "I hope I don't get in trouble for that"
Source

I would have loved an 11th season

Vicky
Old 03-25-2011, 04:33 AM
Total Fan

Me too i wish she and the others would have thought that in the end not 7 years later

Last edited by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH; 03-25-2011 at 09:31 AM
Old 03-25-2011, 07:51 AM
Elite Fan

I know It's a little late now, maybe one or two of the others really wanted to stop though, they did say when one wanted to stop they would all stop.

Vicky
Old 03-25-2011, 09:40 AM
Total Fan

well, there have been a lot of speculation like some people think NBC actually "canceled" the show which is impossible and basically insane: Friends was the #1 comedy, in the top 3 of the most-watched shows plus they have a major INTERNATIONAL sucess and i don't even talk about the merchandising like DVD, books and all so you can be sure that if they could have, the network would have kept the show
then others say it might one or two of the actors, which i find weird coz in the farewell, it seemed to me that they would have gladly continued for one more season, what i heard really often is that jennifer wanted to end to focus on her movie career and i find it odd b/c she was the one who always teared up when they mentionned the end and she did say in an interview "i don't want it to end" so i don't know
Old 03-25-2011, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No way was Friends cancelled, it would be stupid to. I think they did right to stop it when they did though, it was time. But I would not complain if there had been more.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:13 PM
Total Fan

me neither and i bet NBC wish they were still on, the end of Friends was the breaking point of the network, they had most of the best shows of the 90's-early 2000's :ER, will and grace, the west wing, law and order, frasier, scrubs, now it's totally different

Last edited by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH; 03-25-2011 at 09:25 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread