Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2011, 12:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
It looks like Liz is shooting on location in New York today. Maybe we'll be getting some photos. I think we could use them to cheer us up.

Ask and ye shall receive

It's the only one I've found so far though.

ETA: Source

Last edited by giveandtake; 02-23-2011 at 01:11 PM
Old 02-23-2011, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

She is always cute
Old 02-23-2011, 12:23 PM
Elite Fan

So cute! Thanks for that, Jen
Old 02-23-2011, 12:27 PM
Extreme Fan

You're welcome, I wish they had taken the pic at a different angle though.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The shot is very cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckin1977 (View Post)
ETA:
So, if it comes out that she and Chris have split and she is in a relationship with Charles, does that change Liz's stature in the eyes of anyone here? Do you become less of a fan because of this?
Well, speaking for myself - I still admire her hard work and her talent in her professional life regardless. My perception on that is not going to change. Obviously, when we start crossing the line now into more personal territory - we are entering 'moral ground warfare.' Obviously, if some type of affair arose before she and her husband mutually agreed to a split, I wouldn't be able to offer her any kind of respect or support for that type of decision, sorry. I don't agree with extramarital affairs of any kind, whether there are problems or ideally no problems in a relationship (which there always are on some small level). If the marriage is that bad, you get out. If there are problems that you want worked through, deciding to have an 'affair' isn't the way to fix it. I personally believe in working things through any marriage, with minor exceptions that could make divorce a necessary step (domestic abuse; continous adultery by a spouse etc.). But I certainly don't hate Liz or anything like that. If she did something of this nature, hopefully she can learn from it and not repeat it in the future.

Quote:
If that video is simply Liz being flirty then I don't want to know what Jane Badler must be doing with the guys on set because she's supposedly an even bigger flirt than Liz.
Yeah, I know.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
if some type of affair arose before she and her husband mutually agreed to a split, I wouldn't be able to offer her any kind of respect or support for that type of decision, sorry. I don't agree with extramarital affairs of any kind, whether there are problems or ideally no problems in a relationship (which there always are on some small level).
When she was in Montecarlo a journalist asked her why she looked so happy and she said it was because of her husband! At the emmys they were kissing on the red carpet. So what happened next? She just fell in love with Charles and decided to leave her husband or there is more behind it? During the shooting of episode 6 Chris was there. I don't remember the pics now so I can't tell if he looked happy or not! But after a few weeks, while they were shooting ep 7, she already looked intimate with Charles! I'm very confused about the whole situation.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally88 (View Post)
When she was in Montecarlo a journalist asked her why she looked so happy and she said it was because of her husband! At the emmys they were kissing on the red carpet. So what happened next? She just fell in love with Charles and decided to leave her husband or there is more behind it? During the shooting of episode 6 Chris was there. I don't remember the pics now so I can't tell if he looked happy or not! But after a few weeks, while they were shooting ep 7, she already looked intimate with Charles! I'm very confused about the whole situation.
Yeah, given these facts - it is very confusing and doesn't lend support in trying to give her actions the benefit of the doubt. The only thing I can think of is that the 'happy marriage' illusion (with the commentary) was just a front for awhile until they actually made it 'official.' Either that - or it was like 'lust' at first sight with Charles, she acted on it, and Chris was completely in the dark until VERY recently. If he didn't know before, lol, you think he would now with something of this nature going public. But these are just all hypothetical guesses based on the information you just provided me with.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the photo. It's always great to see that Liz is willing to pose for photos with fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally88 (View Post)
Actually, those intimate pictures with Charles were taken before the big explosion shoot with Chris on location for episode 6. They had to shoot those scenes of Joe dying at a later weekend because they had to shut down several main streets for it. And just a few weeks earlier we still had those pictures of Liz and Chris holding hands when they were walking to their cap with Logan during the filming of episode 5.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

It doesn't seem like she wants to cover it now since she gave her name in that restaurant and everything so IF they are together she already broke up with Chris. She probably broke up with him in November. If you asked me yesterday if Liz could have cheated on her husband I would have answered "WUT"? But now I don't know.
Unfortunately when you love an actress you tend to idolize her because you don't know what's really happening and you think she is perfect or that her marriage is perfect because that's what it seems in interviews! And then things like this happen and you just feel disappointed like you knew her or knew her husband or her kid.

I really hope she didn't cheated on Chris, I really hope that Charles is not the reason of the break up!!
If there is a break up, because part of me still hopes it all a misinterpretation

Quote:
Actually, those intimate pictures with Charles were taken before the big explosion shoot with Chris on location for episode 6. They had to shoot those scenes of Joe dying at a later weekend because they had to shut down several main streets for it. And just a few weeks earlier we still had those pictures of Liz and Chris holding hands when they were walking to their cap with Logan during the filming of episode 5.
Oh ok! Now I really don't know how interpret this
Old 02-23-2011, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Well, during the Monte Carlo festival there was apparently a French Magazine that claimed Liz kissed Ian Somerhalder's dad at a party. I didn't believe it back then and I still can't really bring myself to believe it now, but this thing with Charles does make me wonder.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yeah. The timeline is making this look more and more like it is of her doing and perhaps not Chris'. Very disappointing. But, I won't judge her. Life is constantly changing and relationships sometimes run their course. Our culture expects people to work things out - perhaps they even tried to (we can't know for sure unless Liz or Chris come out and talk about it, which is unlikely to happen) - but, as I get older, I subscribe more to the follow your heart philosophy. If your heart isn't in it, anymore, it does no one any good to stay in a relationship just because certain institutions or people expect you to make it work. For me, personally, monogamy is the goal of any relationship - yet, I compromised this belief once despite that perspective. Sometimes, situations aren't always black & white and you find yourself facing completely unexpected feelings. Does that make it right? Who decides what is right?

Whatever is going on, I hope that both Liz and Chris end up on a path leading to happiness.

Quote:
Well, during the Monte Carlo festival there was apparently a French Magazine that claimed Liz kissed Ian Somerhalder's dad at a party. I didn't believe it back then and I still can't really bring myself to believe it now, but this thing with Charles does make me wonder.
That rumor is one I don't believe. Really, even if this affair has happened, I don't get the sense that her nature is to be promiscuous. Her relationships do seem to have a somewhat limited shelf life, though.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Maybe this thing with Charles is serious, we don't know! We just have that video and a lot of speculations..
Old 02-23-2011, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

More pictures of Liz filming SVU:

Source

Old 02-23-2011, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the photos Anna.

If I had to take a guess I would say that Liz probably decided she wanted to go there for real with Charles after she filmed the Erica/Hobbes hook up scene. I would like to think she first called it quits with Chris before she and Charles got involved, but I wouldn't go out on a limb for that. And no offense to Liz and Charles, but I would be very surprised if they were going to work out.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Wow It's cold in NYC!!

Quote:
If I had to take a guess I would say that Liz probably decided she wanted to go there for real with Charles after she filmed the Erica/Hobbes hook up scene. I would like to think she first called it quits with Chris before she and Charles got involved, but I wouldn't go out on a limb for that. And no offense to Liz and Charles, but I would be very surprised if they were going to work out.
It's just that she doesn't seem a person that leaves her husband like that just for a hot guy! Maybe she thinks she is in love.. idk