Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2013, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was watching movies with my mom

Old 11-02-2013, 01:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
Can't even express how pissed I am at how last episode ended
Me too. So pissed.

I get that Damon is extremely angry at Katherine for playing with his heart for so long, but I didn't know he could go to an extreme of being able to kill her. But then again, I just thought about it, Qetsiyah has loved Silas to a point of obsession, the love turned to hate as soon as she found out Silas was playing with her all along. Now she's bent on hell back to make his existence a living (and dead) hell. I'm wondering if the writers meant to make that parallel. How Damon can easily kill Katherine, because he's so heartbroken, his love has turned to hate for her. Or am I reading too much into it?
Old 11-02-2013, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

hm. Maybe Katherine will respect Damon more after this knowing she cant toy with him anymore It's hard to find the positives at this point
Old 11-02-2013, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Katherine need to also learn not to choose the brother who doesn't accept who you are to begin with.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
I was watching movies with my mom

OMG, i cannot remember how many times i have watched this scene, i will probably be ashamed to admit it
Do not be mad at me but looking at it i cannot stop thinking of Nian.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:55 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
hm. Maybe Katherine will respect Damon more after this knowing she cant toy with him anymore It's hard to find the positives at this point
you really are an optimist
Old 11-05-2013, 08:12 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbabytooth (View Post)
Me too. So pissed.

I get that Damon is extremely angry at Katherine for playing with his heart for so long, but I didn't know he could go to an extreme of being able to kill her. But then again, I just thought about it, Qetsiyah has loved Silas to a point of obsession, the love turned to hate as soon as she found out Silas was playing with her all along. Now she's bent on hell back to make his existence a living (and dead) hell. I'm wondering if the writers meant to make that parallel. How Damon can easily kill Katherine, because he's so heartbroken, his love has turned to hate for her. Or am I reading too much into it?
Thats a very interesting point, even though it might not be true that katherine played damon all along, he is led to believe that it is true, katherine herself made sure of that. Plus he doesnt even know she gave up her freedom from 500 years running for him. Katherine told stefan she loves him repeatedly after she came back, but never to damon. I feel that, it is because she knows stefan wont be swayed that easily, wheres its not the case with damon. It seems to me at any cost she wants to avoid love, maybe she feels that it is an extra baggage, since she cant make badass decisions when taking into account her lover.Now she just have to look out for herself, not both of them, and by chance something happens to her lover, she has to bear the heartbreak as well, so better stay clear of it all.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid-struck (View Post)
Thats a very interesting point, even though it might not be true that katherine played damon all along, he is led to believe that it is true, katherine herself made sure of that. Plus he doesnt even know she gave up her freedom from 500 years running for him. Katherine told stefan she loves him repeatedly after she came back, but never to damon. I feel that, it is because she knows stefan wont be swayed that easily, wheres its not the case with damon. It seems to me at any cost she wants to avoid love, maybe she feels that it is an extra baggage, since she cant make badass decisions when taking into account her lover.Now she just have to look out for herself, not both of them, and by chance something happens to her lover, she has to bear the heartbreak as well, so better stay clear of it all.
Yes! Interesting point as well.

Honestly, it's the only way I can try to make sense of why Damon did what he did without even hesitating, or crying, or some sort of emotion -- considering he's loved the woman for over 100 years.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am hoping to get a scene of Damon apologizing to Katherine for killing her. First, he offers her some of his blood. Then, out of the blue, he wants to kill her?????
Old 11-20-2013, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 11-24-2013, 07:52 PM
New Fan

Maybe damon's blood will save katherine, with the augustine vampire thing going around and damon being their first experiment, maybe his blood is different from normal vampire blood...BUT writers want damon elenized(since tvd is an elena show) so at this point im not sure we'll even get an interaction btw those two, but hey one can hope right.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbabytooth (View Post)
Me too. So pissed.

I like this, it fits since I do think Damon hated her for leading him on all those years.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

she should have kissed him tonight not stefan

damon treated her alot better than stefan ever did.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 12-11-2013, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great flashbacks Damon is obviously turned on by Katherine's vamp face