Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2013, 05:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
I think there might be a possibility. I guess I will have to force myself to watch the next episode to see.
lol yeah, maybe her and him will have a moment. I doubt she dies that episode, I think she's going to jump into Elena's body so there's still a chance beyond 5x10 as well.
Old 12-18-2013, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really don'ty want Kat in Elena's body, just no, they need to find someone else if their going to do that body jumping spell

I do think DK will have at least a scene in the 100th episode, thyey have to, allt hat history, it wouldn't be right if they didn't
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 12-18-2013, 09:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissa Fray (View Post)
I really don'ty want Kat in Elena's body, just no, they need to find someone else if their going to do that body jumping spell

I do think DK will have at least a scene in the 100th episode, thyey have to, allt hat history, it wouldn't be right if they didn't
It's sad because the writers seem to forget all of DK's history and act like there was never a triangle to begin with. They literally had a true triangle, unlike SED, since Katherine was with both brothers at the same time.

Katherine, I adore you to death, but I hate how the only redemption you care about is in regards to Stefan. What about the man who actually kept hope that he'd see you again, the one who searched for you, who only wanted to turn to be with you, and who only moved on from you once you made him see you fooled him all along?

In all honesty though, if Stefan was the love of her life, like the writers want us to believe, she would have had no need to be with Damon at the same time. That is why I can never get into SK, no matter how much I want to, since Katherine's actions throughout the centuries do not reflect what she claims to feel.

I like Katherine the way she is; I don't want her to undergo this redemption arc because I truly feel it takes away from the magic of her character. However, if they're going to go ahead with it, she should at least be consistent. I get that she loves Stefan and it will always be Stefan (wait, what happened to Elijah, the man she wanted to start a life with after being freed from Klaus?), but that doesn't mean she can't make things right between her and Damon and with Nadia, too.

I just hope the writers realize that not everything is about romance. Even if a friendship is too much to hope for from Damon, they could at least reach an understanding and have some sort of talk acknowledging their past.
Old 12-18-2013, 11:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissa Fray (View Post)

I think it'll be Elena because of the lines Kat said to Nadia, about how Stefan likes her in the body she's in. Plus at the end when she said Stefan would never look at her like he looks at Elena or whatever.

I agree Maxi, it sucks all she still cares about is Stefan. Damon was celibate for her the first 50 years as a vampire, then spent the rest trying to free her from a tomb she wasn't even in. It doesn't seem like she truly cares at all though. But whatever, her loss IMO.

Last edited by InterwebzKid; 12-18-2013 at 11:24 AM
Old 12-18-2013, 11:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterwebzKid (View Post)
I think it'll be Elena because of the lines Kat said to Nadia, about how Stefan likes her in the body she's in. Plus at the end when she said Stefan would never look at her like he looks at Elena or whatever.

I agree Maxi, it sucks all she still cares about is Stefan. Damon was celibate for her the first 50 years as a vampire, then spent the rest trying to free her from a tomb she wasn't even in. It doesn't seem like she truly cares at all though. But whatever, her loss IMO.
Yeah, they're making it seem as if Stefan is her one true love and Damon is just dirt to her, which would be fine if she hadn't been with Damon while being with her supposed true love. It just makes no sense. If Damon truly meant nothing to her, they really shouldn't have had Katherine toy around with both brothers. They could have had her and Stefan with Damon crushing on her or something. I just find it impossible to believe that she would need to be with Damon if her love for Stefan was so undeniable and grand.

Like I said, I love Katherine, but I'm not crazy about the way she's been written this season. The whole point of Katherine was that, everywhere she went, she'd leave about a dozen broken hearts behind.

The only thing I want is for the writers to acknowledge their history together. I feel like the writers are constantly pushing their romantic agendas at the expense of continuity.
Old 12-18-2013, 12:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Plus she was trying really hard, to me at least, to get Damon back in the sack in s2 and s3 lol. Then she apparently fell for Elijah or whatever last season. So where was her "undying" love for Stefan in those instances? And like you said why even fool around with Damon in 1864 if "It was always" Stefan? In the s1 flashbacks it seemed like she was into Damon and was out with him in public, teaching him vampire stuff, and had sex with him first and had a sexual relationship with him, while she fed on and compelled Stefan but whatever.

I hope they do give Datherine a moment and she acknowledges Damon, but I guess that'll take away from her otl Steffie. I kinda think the focus will be on just Steferine though.
Old 12-18-2013, 12:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Plus she was trying really hard, to me at least, to get Damon back in the sack in s2 and s3 lol. Then she apparently fell for Elijah or whatever last season. So where was her "undying" love for Stefan in those instances? And like you said why even fool around with Damon in 1864 if "It was always" Stefan? In the s1 flashbacks it seemed like she was into Damon and was out with him in public, teaching him vampire stuff, and had sex with him first and had a sexual relationship with him, while she fed on and compelled Stefan but whatever.

I hope they do give Datherine a moment and she acknowledges Damon, but I guess that'll take away from her otl Steffie. I kinda think the focus will be on just Steferine though.
I know, the writers made it seem as if Elijah was her one true love. She gave him the cure in order to try to convince him how much she loved him! If she really loved Stefan, she would have given him the cure. And I agree, the compelling thing makes no sense either. Damon, who I love dearly, is really selfish at times and even he would never compel a woman who he loves unless it's in her best interest (like making Elena forget his declaration of love).

It's funny because I really want to get into SK and I do like some of their moments together, but I feel like the writers are trying to force this revised version of Katherine down our throats and it goes against literally everything that she's done up until this season.

I also hope that they give them a moment, but I'm not holding my breath.
Old 12-18-2013, 12:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmeli (View Post)
I know, the writers made it seem as if Elijah was her one true love. She gave him the cure in order to try to convince him how much she loved him! If she really loved Stefan, she would have given him the cure. And I agree, the compelling thing makes no sense either. Damon, who I love dearly, is really selfish at times and even he would never compel a woman who he loves unless it's in her best interest (like making Elena forget his declaration of love).

It's funny because I really want to get into SK and I do like some of their moments together, but I feel like the writers are trying to force this revised version of Katherine down our throats and it goes against literally everything that she's done up until this season.

I also hope that they give them a moment, but I'm not holding my breath.
lol I guess she falls in love easily lol. But what does that say about her love for Stefan if she fell for Elijah too? I wonder if Elijah is who Klaus brings with him in the 100th?
Old 12-18-2013, 12:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
lol I guess she falls in love easily lol. But what does that say about her love for Stefan if she fell for Elijah too? I wonder if Elijah is who Klaus brings with him in the 100th?

That would be great. They need to find a way to have Katherine, Klaus, Eiljah, Damon, Stefan, Mason Lockwood, and Trevor all in a room together.
Old 12-18-2013, 12:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmeli (View Post)

That would be great. They need to find a way to have Katherine, Klaus, Eiljah, Damon, Stefan, Mason Lockwood, and Trevor all in a room together.
They did say we would see some familiar faces in that episode, so maybe. The 100th is supposed to have a lot of people coming back, like Jenna, Anna and loads of others.
Old 12-18-2013, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Everything the 2 of you said makes perfect sense. Stefan treats her with no regard, and Damon is otherwise.
Old 12-19-2013, 12:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
Everything the 2 of you said makes perfect sense. Stefan treats her with no regard, and Damon is otherwise.
Did you see the clip where everyone is celebrating her about to die? I laughed.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hate everything.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 01-18-2014, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

What's wrong sweetie?

Old 01-18-2014, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

The whole thing with the De posters, I don't like being valled a liar

HOT.