Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2009, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I mean does it really matter right now if D/B have chemistry? They are not even a couple, nor an item, so why discussing honestly ?

From what I heard Bonnie isn't suppose to have any boyfriend this season. So why are shippers fighting each other ? That's beyond me.
Um, do you see me fighting? I'm just stating my opinion based on the scene. Some people were talking about how short (but great!) the scene was and I went on to say that because it was so short I didn't see the chemistry between DB. It's a discussion thread about the episode and we can talk about whatever we want so.... Ships may not be your thing but a lot of the threads on this board are ships so I'm sure they will be discussed in the episode discussion, just saying.

I talked about other matters previously and that was what stood out to me when I re-watched the episode.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 11-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Since they aren't meant to be sexual, i'm thinking that's how they intended it be.
It was nothing more and nothing less, and i think its better the more times you watch it.
I disagree. A couple isn't always meant to be sexual on script, the actors chemistry brings the sexuality onscreen. Any couple can be whatever they want based on how the two actors work together. I just don't understand the generalization that any couple with sexual chemistry as just that...a sexual couple. Some couples have sexual chemistry by accident and some don't have chemistry at all and that is when there is a problem. I don't know what you mean that 'that's how they intended it to be,' because no director goes to their actors 'Okay, go out there and try to be as sexless as possible!'
Old 11-02-2009, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thats not how i intended it to come out..

Oh, well.. chemistry is subjective, some see it .. and some don't.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

hey guys loved that episdoe it toally was awsome

to teh discussion i think both dmon has good chemistry with bonnie adn elena but the differnece is he dosen't know bonnie yet , but he knows elena so thats were it comes from in sayign that i dont see teh damon adn elena chemistry its there but its nto big becuase she really loves stefan

but on teh other note was anyone else sad to see vikki die?
Old 12-04-2016, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey, Damon didn't kill Tyler, so that's an improvement.

the DE scene at the beginning was great. Loved when Damon called Elena Brave and Stupid. And she's realizing that Damon doesn't want to kill her.

Unfortunately, Vicki just wasn't cut out to be a vampire.

I loved this episode though, loved the Halloween theme.

Poor Jeremy. . He was gonna leave with Vicky and then all that happened.

The 2nd DE scene was great too. I love that Elena said that it matters and Damon's face afterwards. She's finally starting to get to him I think. Him also telling her to leave was great too because its like he wanted to feed on her but didnt want to hurt her.

It was rough watching Elena not know what to say to Matt about Vicky.

The weight of us! Such a great song.

Absolutely LOVED Damon erasing Jeremy's memories for Elena, that was so sweet.
Old 07-16-2019, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love stefan. and I loved elena this season. I don't like care or tyler. why are they being well such jerks? I hope they improve and I know they will.