Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2011, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

ugh i cant wait until they reunite! i wonder how their first scene of the season will be like.....
Old 10-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it will be epic

Would you save my soul tonight?

There's another part of this manip, but it's just Damon

"I think Blair is Dan’s soul mate" - Penn Badgley
JASON MEWES F'KIN WATCHES TVD! Icon made out of thequeenofdrama's graphic
Tumblr
Old 10-09-2011, 08:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Can I just say that even though I've never posted on this thread before, I already love you all. You guys are so sweet with this ship. I love Caroline/Stefan supporters and their amazing talent.

I think I fell in love with these two when I first saw Stefan protective over Caroline. And then season 2 happened and my heart melted for them. I want them to talk about how much they mean to eachother in this season (even if it's just as friends.) I want Caroline to talk about how Stefan was always there for her when she was first turned and that she's going to be there for him when he needs help too and that they're friends and they love eachother. I think I would die if this happens.

I'm in need of a scene with these two. If it doesn't happen, I will write my own scenes and send them to Julie and Kevin and demand they put them in the show.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Awwn thanks! You're so sweet And Welcome! You won't regret your time here, we have a lot of great discussions about SC I'm Wendell btw

YES! They both need to say how much they mean for each other, how much they care for each other. This scene is a MUST! I really need a deep conversation with them but it has to come naturally, like all their interactions. I think a good scenario would be if they are both in danger, both really close to death or something, then this conversation would come up I would die, absolutely

Good, write the scenes! But put it here first, we gotta judge if it's good to go kidding

Tumblr

Last edited by Sheldon27; 10-10-2011 at 04:04 AM
Old 10-10-2011, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome You are so sweet We just love SC so much and they are so amazing that we can't resist ourselves

Good idea about writing scenes! And definitelly share with us if you do.

I agree with you guys, Stefan cares about Caroline too much to let anything happen to her (he promised he never will) and I can definitelly see him protecting her from Klaus or Rebecca if something like that happens. I also can see SC meeting happening in the next episode because Stefan is back to MF. I don't expect hugs and kisses of course but some good interactions maybe.

And also I agree with you guys about Caroline, I want her to be more than love interest, there is SO much to explore about her character and that's why I want her to be single for some periode of time. I feel like she is always someone's girlfriend on the show and it really bugs me, I want her to be explored as individual character.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 10-10-2011, 07:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

Oh that gif. Great manip!

icon: rachel/adam
Old 10-10-2011, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

OMG, I didn't even notice, it's flawless Even on manips it's obvious how much chemistry they have

Old 10-10-2011, 08:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
Welcome You are so sweet We just love SC so much and they are so amazing that we can't resist ourselves

Good idea about writing scenes! And definitelly share with us if you do.

I agree with you guys, Stefan cares about Caroline too much to let anything happen to her (he promised he never will) and I can definitelly see him protecting her from Klaus or Rebecca if something like that happens. I also can see SC meeting happening in the next episode because Stefan is back to MF. I don't expect hugs and kisses of course but some good interactions maybe.

And also I agree with you guys about Caroline, I want her to be more than love interest, there is SO much to explore about her character and that's why I want her to be single for some periode of time. I feel like she is always someone's girlfriend on the show and it really bugs me, I want her to be explored as individual character.

If Stefan saves her in the next episode... DAMN IT! I can't get my hopes up!
Yeah, he's in MF again so why wouldn't you want to throw a SC scene in there? Then she could see how much he's struggling and she would want to help him

I agree, she's always someone's girlfriend, it's annoying sometimes... Her individual character is so awesome and it NEEDS to be explored more and more...

Tumblr
Old 10-10-2011, 11:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

I would love to see Caroline saving Stefan some day.

icon: rachel/adam
Old 10-10-2011, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

I'd love a story line where they both would save each other in a way

I REALLY think we get some interactions very soon. Caroline and Stefan have the level of understanding they never had with other characters IMO. And at this point they need someone to understand him more than ever.

Quote:
I agree, she's always someone's girlfriend, it's annoying sometimes... Her individual character is so awesome and it NEEDS to be explored more and more...
True and that's why I want her single for some time. There is so much potential in her character that still wasn't explored. Her family issues, her vampire powers. Her romantic life is not the only thing she cares about and not the only thing writers should focus on.

Old 10-10-2011, 01:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes, that level of understanding is incredible and I also believe it's the key factor on why they are so natural,why they don't lie to each other. Remember when Caroline had to lie to Stefan, for Elena? Right before she said "Stefan is gonna see right through me!" and he DID! Because he KNOWS her. And she felt bad for lying to him. Because she KNOWS he's a guy worthy of trust. In 2x13, even though she said she was okay, Stefan KNEW she wasn't, so she brought her friends to her. That's when you know someone cares for you

You nailed the point right in the head Mary And this level of understanding is probably the main reason why they would be an epic couple

Only 20 more posts 'til the next thread! Can I open it?

Tumblr
Old 10-10-2011, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

^ THIS

Their understanding is something so natural and incredible, they see right through each other and they are aware of it. Stefan told her she doesn't have to pretend with him and she smiled because she knew she really doesn't, Stefan knows what Caroline feels and needs and she knows that he would always be on her side and always support her no matter what. They treat each other like equals which is also important. It makes a way for a beautiful relationship

Sure you can open!

Old 10-10-2011, 02:04 PM
Loyal Fan

THIS Mary!

They really do treat each other like equals, which is incredible because they can build a relationship based on that. Trust, equality, caring and of course, love
I swear, the writers have a goldmine on their hands, they just got to open their eyes to see the perfection

Tumblr
Old 10-10-2011, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly. Writers already have it all to build an epic romance there, and all they have to do is see the potential. I want it all to happen slowly though. Their friendship has to be explored further and they need to have some angsty scenes, I'd love that

Old 10-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Passionate Fan

You guys are all so sweet. If I decide to write any scenes you bet your ass I'll post them here! I love their friendship and I hope it grows to be something more someday in the future (even if it's not a love interest type of relationship) I like what Bonnie said about hers and Elenas friendship, she said 'We're bonded for life' - I'd like their friendship to grow like that.

But I agree what you guys are saying about Caroline. I would love her to be more than just a 'girlfriend'. She's too important for that to happen. I don't want her storyline to get lost in just 'girlfriend' storyline she always has. I want something more, something bigger.

To me, Stefan and Carolines frienship is a like a breath of fresh air. It seems real and not forced. They care about eachother, and I guess that why I love them so much.