View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 08:59 AM
Sheldon27
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
Welcome You are so sweet We just love SC so much and they are so amazing that we can't resist ourselves

Good idea about writing scenes! And definitelly share with us if you do.

I agree with you guys, Stefan cares about Caroline too much to let anything happen to her (he promised he never will) and I can definitelly see him protecting her from Klaus or Rebecca if something like that happens. I also can see SC meeting happening in the next episode because Stefan is back to MF. I don't expect hugs and kisses of course but some good interactions maybe.

And also I agree with you guys about Caroline, I want her to be more than love interest, there is SO much to explore about her character and that's why I want her to be single for some periode of time. I feel like she is always someone's girlfriend on the show and it really bugs me, I want her to be explored as individual character.

If Stefan saves her in the next episode... DAMN IT! I can't get my hopes up!
Yeah, he's in MF again so why wouldn't you want to throw a SC scene in there? Then she could see how much he's struggling and she would want to help him

I agree, she's always someone's girlfriend, it's annoying sometimes... Her individual character is so awesome and it NEEDS to be explored more and more...

"I think Blair is Dan’s soul mate" - Penn Badgley
JASON MEWES F'KIN WATCHES TVD! Icon made out of thequeenofdrama's graphic
Tumblr