Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2012, 06:39 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
Welcome Cynergy I'm Mary.

When I found out that Klaus was going to get a love interest and the scene between him and Caroline happened in ep. 11 I was like hmmmmm (interested but not shipping them yet). But then the scene when he first sees her at the ball and the way he looked at her, I was like and her response "I need a drink" . So I started to ship them hard then.

Favorite scene is in ep. 14 when they are looking at the art and he opens up to her about his painting. I love the part when she realizes he is the artist and his response is he has a painting hanging in The Hermitage and "not that anyone would notice". I love that part because he showed his insecurities to her. Deep down he wants so badly to be loved.
Their first scene in 3x14 was so cute. He went to her all confident and said "good evening" in that accent and tone that would make every girl dizzy and Caro was just like: "peace out!" But my favourite thing about this scene is when she passes him and he kinda leans in to sort of breathe her in. That was such a tiny moment, but so meaningful for me. It's like he wants all of her, but she rejects him and he knows it's gonna be difficult, but atm he looks satisfied just to feel her scent.

I felt so bad for him too. I actually saw a small interview with Joseph and he was giving a tour of Klaus' room and he was explaining how Klaus used to feed on women and then go to their houses and steal all the love letters these women received in their lifetimes, frame them and hang them at the top of the bed because he thought this was the only way he would get some love. How sad is that?
Old 02-28-2012, 06:56 AM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Quote:
Hello, Cynergy! I love your name.
There are a lot of people that ship them who haven't seen season 3 or who never even watched the show. This is the Klaroline magic. They make you ship them even if you don't know anything about the show.
I love that scene when she finds the drawing too. I love how she looks a bit out of breath and her expression starts to soften.
Aw thanks Mary
Wow really? that's pretty cool Klaroline are an interesting pairing and clearly people who haven't seen the show can see the chemistry between Candice and Joseph. I really want to see where the writers will take them, it would be such a waste if they didn't give this couple a chance.

I had to rewatch that scene again to see Caroline's reaction and I love how she was taken aback by it, she was clearly not expecting something as simple yet beautiful as a drawing of herself.

Quote:
Welcome Cynergy I'm Mary.
Quote:
Hi Cynergy, I'm Anka
Mary and Anka it's nice to meet you both!
Old 02-28-2012, 06:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuletasparaexamenes (View Post)
I felt so bad for him too. I actually saw a small interview with Joseph and he was giving a tour of Klaus' room and he was explaining how Klaus used to feed on women and then go to their houses and steal all the love letters these women received in their lifetimes, frame them and hang them at the top of the bed because he thought this was the only way he would get some love. How sad is that?
Where did you see that interview? We have never seen his bedroom right. How would klaus even get into their houses.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:14 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Aw thanks Mary
I'm Mimi. Mary is Emsea. Don't worry, I mix up people's names all the time.

Quote:
Where did you see that interview? We have never seen his bedroom right. How would klaus even get into their houses.
It was the 10 on top MTV interview. I saw it on Joseph's tag on Tumblr.

He could just compell them to invite him in, like he did with that girl in 3x01. I don't know if they'll introduce this aspect into the show, but it's part of his backstory. I think it's part sad, part creepy that he used to do that. But this is Klaus; nothing that he does surprises me anymore.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaded Grey (View Post)
Can I please be added to the list?
Welcome dear! My name is Carol!

More arts:

- Call me Carol
Old 02-28-2012, 08:11 AM
Absolute Fan

Carol those arts! I love how Klaus falls backwards as he's saying "Isn't she stunning?" So adorable!

Quote:
Their first scene in 3x14 was so cute. He went to her all confident and said "good evening" in that accent and tone that would make every girl dizzy and Caro was just like: "peace out!" But my favourite thing about this scene is when she passes him and he kinda leans in to sort of breathe her in. That was such a tiny moment, but so meaningful for me. It's like he wants all of her, but she rejects him and he knows it's gonna be difficult, but atm he looks satisfied just to feel her scent.
I love how she passed him by too. I think he really thought it was going to be easy with his charm, power, etc and his shocked look as she passed him by was priceless.

I wish we saw a scene where he went back up to her to ask her to dance before they just appeared on the dance floor.

Quote:
Wow I never realized that! That is so sad. His relationship with his parents, especially Mikael, really destroyed him didn't it. Mikael's "nobody cares about you boy." Poor Klaus spent 1000 years believing this.

I wonder if he has something of Caroline's from her bedroom. Do you guys think there will be a scene where he appears in her room when she is sleeping? Because I really want that to happen.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-28-2012, 08:45 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I wish we saw a scene where he went back up to her to ask her to dance before they just appeared on the dance floor.
Me too.
But you can see him after Elijah gives that speech on the stairs, when they start coming down the stairs how he looks intently at someone - hint: Caroline while gulping down his drink, preparing himself for the rejection. Poor guy!

Quote:
His relationship with his parents, especially Mikael, really destroyed him didn't it. Mikael's "nobody cares about you boy."
Mikael was always cruel to him, even when they were humans. He almost killed Klaus with his sword in the flashback, just because Klaus was having some fun with Elijah.

Quote:
Do you guys think there will be a scene where he appears in her room when she is sleeping? Because I really want that to happen.
It might happen. Klaus was always a tad creepy. I want him to appear in her bedroom all of the sudden and I want her find him there and then she'll start sassing (is this even a word?) him a bit and he'll be all snarky. I want them to be sarcastic with each other so bad.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:30 AM
Absolute Fan

"isn't she stunning" is one of my fave Klaus smiles
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
Old 02-28-2012, 09:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Love the art on his page! Especially the "love is a ghost" one!
Old 02-28-2012, 11:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Me too.
But you can see him after Elijah gives that speech on the stairs, when they start coming down the stairs how he looks intently at someone - hint: Caroline while gulping down his drink, preparing himself for the rejection. Poor guy!
I've been so busy just rewatching Klaroline scenes, I'll have to check that part out again.

Quote:
Mikael was always cruel to him, even when they were humans. He almost killed Klaus with his sword in the flashback, just because Klaus was having some fun with Elijah.
No wonder Klaus has been so afraid to love anything. Look at how he killed Klaus' favorite horse. Anything Klaus loves, I'm sure he would kill. If Mikael was still alive he would probably try to kill Caroline just to hurt Klaus.

Quote:
It might happen. Klaus was always a tad creepy. I want him to appear in her bedroom all of the sudden and I want her find him there and then she'll start sassing (is this even a word?) him a bit and he'll be all snarky. I want them to be sarcastic with each other so bad.
Considering how often Damon or Stefan show up in Elena's bedroom I think it's very possible. I think we'll have lots of snarky, sassy, angsty passion between these two.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon

Last edited by Emsea; 02-28-2012 at 03:06 PM
Old 02-28-2012, 12:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Hi Cynergy! I'm Gabrielle

x
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 02-28-2012, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Shaded Grey - Added you. Welcome to the thread.

Quote:
I just looked that interview up. I didn't realise it was new. I'll post it here, for anyone that wants to see it.

The love letters things is kinda creepy, but also really sad. Poor Klaus, never felt loved in his life.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
Old 02-28-2012, 12:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Love that interview! I love that one of his passions it art
Old 02-28-2012, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

Anyone else think it's weird that they even made him a bedroom? They wouldn't build it if they weren't gonna use it right.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
Old 02-28-2012, 01:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Beautiful Stranger* (View Post)
Anyone else think it's weird that they even made him a bedroom? They wouldn't build it if they weren't gonna use it right.
Good point!