Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2012, 08:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the art, banners, and manips. So much beauty in this thread.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-27-2012, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That video was beyond amazing! The manipulations flawless....
Loved the Picture stills made to look like drawings. So good!
I'm still wondering where everyone is getting logoless clips. I have a few from this season with no logo. It's so much nicer to work with in Sony Vegas Video Editor.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 02-28-2012, 12:57 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianaris (View Post)
TFTNT.. awesome!

and that pic above are gorgeous.. its just that i look at JoMo, he seems to be look a like that Dexter Morgan guy
Yeah, he does. But that guy is hot as hell too, so it's not a bad comparison.

Quote:
I was thinking that, if the rest of the season goes well for KC, we should do a fave moments survivor at the end of the season. We have already had some amazing moments and I thought it would be fun?
That would be a great idea, Anka!

x

Why I love KC and why I think they're 3x15 scenes were perfect: Klaus knew that he could potentially scare her off forever, but he still remained loyal to his brother and his entire family and Caroline was willing to distract Klaus to help her friends which means that regardless of Klaus’s feelings towards Caroline and the feelings that she could be developing towards him in the future, they are both still loyal to others and don’t compromise their opinions and they also don't sacrifice everyone else in in the name of love. This is why they are amazing!

Last edited by chuletasparaexamenes; 02-28-2012 at 03:49 AM
Old 02-28-2012, 01:27 AM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Can I please be added to the list?
Old 02-28-2012, 01:30 AM
Supreme Fan

Welcome, Shaded Grey! I'm Mimi. Nice to meet you! As soon as the thread starter comes online, you will be added!

So, when did you start loving/liking Klaroline? What's your favourite scene?
Old 02-28-2012, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome SG!

I liked them before their intimate scene in 3x11... I read a lot of fics, and they have a lot of stories there. I was hooked!

MY favorite scene so far. 3x14 when Klaus and Caroline talked about art, and how she'd never been anywhere. Poor Nik! All his sad looks every time she'd insult, or tried to push him away really got to me. They have potential to be one of the best SL on TVD. The writers just need to give them that chance. Make it a slow burn, and in time the flames with ignite and they truely will be radiant.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:51 AM
Master Fan

Hello

This thread is filled with beautiful arts and vids

Welcome Shaded Grey, I'm Anka
Old 02-28-2012, 04:07 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie2288 (View Post)
Welcome SG!

I liked them before their intimate scene in 3x11... I read a lot of fics, and they have a lot of stories there. I was hooked!

MY favorite scene so far. 3x14 when Klaus and Caroline talked about art, and how she'd never been anywhere. Poor Nik! All his sad looks every time she'd insult, or tried to push him away really got to me. They have potential to be one of the best SL on TVD. The writers just need to give them that chance. Make it a slow burn, and in time the flames with ignite and they truely will be radiant.
I was crackshipping them long before the 3x11 scene too. When I heard that Klaus was getting a love interest I didn't want to get my hopes up, but then 3x11 happened and I forgot about reason. Klaroline all the way, baby!

My favourite scene is in 3x14 when they're dancing and she tells him she is Miss Mystic Falls and then he says the phrase that made us all curl into a fetal position and sob uncontrollably:

Old 02-28-2012, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

I love how he said that, with such confidence that he was just made for her. With such love and kindness and interest and omg I'm gonna cry now
Old 02-28-2012, 04:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankatje (View Post)
I love how he said that, with such confidence that he was just made for her. With such love and kindness and interest and omg I'm gonna cry now
They are just perfection wrapped in a blonde, blue-eyed, crazy, loyal, passionate, stubbornly adorable, scorching hot, snarky duo! And we love them for that!

x
Old 02-28-2012, 04:49 AM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Hi everyone! thanks for the welcome, my name is Cynergy

Quote:
I started to like them when he invited her to the ball, although I haven't see full episodes of season 3 I have seen youtube videos of their moments together and I have to admit they're a really cute pairing

My favourite scene of theirs is when Caroline finds a drawing of her that Klaus had drawn
Old 02-28-2012, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuletasparaexamenes (View Post)
I was crackshipping them long before the 3x11 scene too. When I heard that Klaus was getting a love interest I didn't want to get my hopes up, but then 3x11 happened and I forgot about reason. Klaroline all the way, baby!
Yeah I didn't want to get my hopes up either. I was thinking they'd make him fall for Elena for possible Bonnie. I know a lot of people who jumped on that ship.

Quote:
My favourite scene is in 3x14 when they're dancing and she tells him she is Miss Mystic Falls and then he says the phrase that made us all curl into a fetal position and sob uncontrollably:
That scene was defiantly a highlight moment. The fact that he knows she's Miss Mystic Falls means he did his homework. I wonder what else he knows.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:56 AM
Supreme Fan

Hello, Cynergy! I love your name.
There are a lot of people that ship them who haven't seen season 3 or who never even watched the show. This is the Klaroline magic. They make you ship them even if you don't know anything about the show.
I love that scene when she finds the drawing too. I love how she looks a bit out of breath and her expression starts to soften.

Quote:
I know a lot of people who jumped on that ship.
There are shippers for every possible and impossible TVD pairing, but with a cast so good-looking, I'm not surprised.

Quote:
I wonder what else he knows.
I'm pretty sure he knows EVERYTHING. We're talking about Klaus after all. He didn't survive 1000 years without knowing every single detail about everyone's lives.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:20 AM
Absolute Fan

Welcome Cynergy I'm Mary.

Quote:
When I found out that Klaus was going to get a love interest and the scene between him and Caroline happened in ep. 11 I was like hmmmmm (interested only). But then the scene when he first sees her at the ball and the way he looked at her, I was like and her response "I need a drink" . So I started to ship them hard then.

Favorite scene is in ep. 14 when they are looking at the art and he opens up to her about his painting. I love the part when she realizes he is the artist and his response is he has a painting hanging in The Hermitage and "not that anyone would notice". I love that part because he showed his insecurities to her. Deep down he wants so badly to be loved.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-28-2012, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

Yaay new fans
Hi Cynergy, I'm Anka