Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2015, 06:31 AM
Supreme Fan

Hi everyone, can I please be added to the list?

"You're adorable" - Misha Collins 31/05/09
"Where were you when I was twenty?"- Jim Beaver 04/04/10
Old 03-17-2015, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Adding you now, welcome .
Old 03-18-2015, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the thread!
Old 03-18-2015, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
I seriously feel like Claire and JoMo are just screwing with everyone with the looks they give each other. Like they're trying to see how far they can push it before the director is like "uh guys...you're siblings, not lovers."
I approve this headcanon.

Like was this even needed?

x
Old 03-18-2015, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

I don't think that one looks too suggestive, siblings do usually give each other looks like that sometimes, at least in that gif's case, because Rebekah looks unamused at him doing something reckless, while his face is like "lol go tell mom idc"

But damn they both didn't believe in personal space in the present scenes for that ep.
Old 03-18-2015, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

I'm getting more of a jealous vibe. Like Rebekah just wants to be the girl on his arm...but that might just be me.
Old 03-18-2015, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

I am still not sure if Rebekah looks jealous but Klaus looks like a showoff like "look I am going to make out with these gurls and then eat them" "look rebekah, look!"

Rebekah has never really been jealous of Klaus. She is not half as possessive as he is, she hated on Caroline because of Matt not because of Klaus.

I am curious tho on how much of this:

Is the director's fault and how much is Jomo/Claire's fault.

Like I still find cute that this

wasn't scripted, it was just Daniel feeling it.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

I'm starting to wonder if it's JoMo/Claire and the writers (like that klebekah shipper one) just screwing with the directors . I mean some has to be scripted, but some intensity of the moment has to be all J/C. I just want them to do an interview where they admit that yeah the tensions in the scenes aren't always very sibling friendly .
Old 03-19-2015, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

Well joking or not we kinda got that on TW when episode 1x02 aired and they made the comment that if they were on HBO it'd be a different story. So the writing does include part of it but I mean, does the script say "Klaus pauses and smells Rebekah's hair and has no personal space whatsoever" or is that something the director goes with because he's familiar with their relationship or something the actors take the liberty with because they're playing these characters and "know them" I guess it's something we'll never know unless they're asked and apparently no one dares to ask Claire or Joseph what the whole klebekah thing is really about. Imagine if they say they'been trying to play normal siblings all this time and they have no clue they look so not sibling-like most of the time?
Old 03-19-2015, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Rebekah has never really been jealous of Klaus. She is not half as possessive as he is, she hated on Caroline because of Matt not because of Klaus.
It's the other way around. Caroline hated Rebekah because she was protective of Matt ever since Rebekah invited him to the ball, and they had differences with each other beforehand when Rebekah joined cheer squad, which is when she was being a bitch to Caroline "just because", the writing basically forced their dislike of each other because barbie versus barbie is ~so exciting, they were never given any legitimate reasons to strongly hate each other, and Caroline only got protective of Matt like twice, Rebekah hardly acknowledged her.

Quote:
I'm starting to wonder if it's JoMo/Claire and the writers (like that klebekah shipper one) just screwing with the directors . I mean some has to be scripted, but some intensity of the moment has to be all J/C. I just want them to do an interview where they admit that yeah the tensions in the scenes aren't always very sibling friendly
Well I dunno about Claire but Trevino did say that Joseph had the habit of invading personal space in general with his scenes.
Old 03-19-2015, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

^ Yeah I remember hearing Trevino say that. Plus Nate was like pretending to be Joseph in a scene and got right in Kat's face. He was like "you can just smell the lasagna when in a scene with him" .

He does have space issues with a ton of people, but there's a difference from when he's showing how menacing and intimidating Klaus is to looking like he wants to tear his sister's clothes off.
Old 03-19-2015, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
^ Yeah I remember hearing Trevino say that. Plus Nate was like pretending to be Joseph in a scene and got right in Kat's face. He was like "you can just smell the lasagna when in a scene with him" .

He does have space issues with a ton of people, but there's a difference from when he's showing how menacing and intimidating Klaus is to looking like he wants to tear his sister's clothes off.
I hope the lasagna thing was a joke lol
Old 03-19-2015, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
I hope the lasagna thing was a joke lol
I think it was, but who knows . Nate was just trying to prove how close JoMo gets, but that's really nasty to think about.
Old 03-20-2015, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Imagine if it wasn't a joke tho. Eek.

Yeah the whole Caroline/Rebekah thing would have made more sense if it was all about Klaus but no. They just forced it and then it was all about Matt ??

But no, why do that? Klaus is just possessive towards his siblings there's nothing weird in here right CW?

Old 03-20-2015, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

It made zero sense because Rebekah was supposed to be taking over Caroline's life and stealing Tyler away, but then nothing came of it because everyone was just not feeling a stupid blond vs. blond story . Honestly all of Rebekah and Caroline's interactions felt so forced because there was unnecessary snark. I could understand it between Elena and Rebekah since they both were in love with Stefan at one point, but it made no sense with Rebekah and Caroline.

Yeah this show doesn't have incestuous undertones at all. Yet here I am still not over Rebekah and Finn's body's being married .