I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 05-12-2016, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

Ugh why can't Kol catch a break? Geez
Old 05-18-2016, 04:22 PM
New Fan

When Klaus reprimands Elijah to stay with Kol, so that Kol did not suffer the same loss Klaus himself just experienced, was anyone else forcibly reminded of Elijah finding Celeste dead in the bath tub and Klaus laughing over it?
Old 05-18-2016, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

That didn't even cross my mind, but it definitely shows how much Klaus has grown.
Old 05-19-2016, 11:04 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Surprised Klaus told F&E to find another way to stop Lucien instead of the "easy" route with Davina. I guess this is supposed to show Camille changed him, but I think he would have done that for Marcel regardless . Sucks that Marcel doesn't know Klaus fought for Davina and it ultimately wasn't his choice.

When Klaus told them to find another way I assumed he meant for Kol, as he didn't want Kol to suffer the same loss he had with Cami. Klaus has a long history of ignoring the importance of his family's significant others but he has repeatedly forgotten that Davina is family to Marcel. Probably because Davina has been an enemy to the family time and time again and only ever cared for Marcel and Kol and never extended her love for them to protecting (or ignoring) the Mikaelsons
Old 04-16-2018, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

This was a decent episode...

After Cami's death, Klaus actually seems fine. I excepted a lot more sadness from him but I realize he had to avenge her death and that was the first thing on his list. Lucien was a good villain imo. I found him entertaining. But I am not sad to see him go.

Could have done without more of Klaus/Hayley because I am sick of those two together. Never saw much chemistry there. However, Klaus has grown so much, I loved his conversation with Hayley about not wasting time. I mean, he never got his chance with Cami and Hayley needs to step up and just go for what she wants with Elijah...

I was glad Hayley went to Elijah at the end, I just wish they had kissed or something!

Once again all Freya is doing is magic. Give the girl more to do dang it!

Poor Davina... I felt horrible for what she had to go through, she didn't deserve that. I have a feeling she'll be back though because her death didn't seem very final to me. Kind of crazy they killed them both off together. Poor Kol.

Poor Marcel too. I like this storyline for him though because it gives him more material to work with. He is right that he did everything for them. But frankly he hasn’t been around Davina much so its odd he acted so upset... I do like marcel and Vincent together and want them to be involved in a better storyline so I hope this is interesting.
Old 04-17-2018, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I loved the simplicity of the HE scene. No words were needed. They just wanted to be with each other.

{taek su mi sun}