Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2015, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

The Originals 2x16: "Save My Soul" Discussion. Airs March 16th, 8PM EST

The Originals 2x16: Save My Soul

March 16th@ 8:00pm Eastern
Description: FLASHBACKS TO FREYA’S CHILDHOOD — Suspicious of where her true loyalties lie, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) invites Freya (guest star Riley Voelkel) to the compound in order to gain more insight into her past with Dahlia. After a series of strange visions, Rebekah (guest star Maisie Richardson-Sellers) begins to realize the body she’s inhabiting is attempting to regain control. With Rebekah’s life on the line, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) puts his bargaining skills to the test when he turns to Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood), who may have some knowledge that could help them. Lastly, at the bayou, Jackson’s (guest star Nathan Parsons) frustrations grow after Aiden (guest star Colin Woodell) questions his leadership skills. Daniel Gillies, Phoebe Tonkin and Leah Pipes also star.
Written by:Michael Russo

PROMO:

RULES:

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is considered a spoiler until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 03-16-2015, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

RIP davina bby
Old 03-16-2015, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

So pretty good episode. I enjoyed it more than last week...

Klaus - Really enjoyed his scenes with Freya. I like that he can identify himself in her so he's not trusting. I thought that was really well played. However, not happy with his scenes with Elijah at the end. Basically tormenting the guy about if something happens to his kid then he'll regret it, but why is it on Elijah's shoulders when you just got done screaming about how you're the dictator and the one to protect Hopeless?! Ugh. I laughed hard though when he goes into Elijah's new loft and was like "it's nicer on the inside" because my Doctor Who brain was thinking he was gonna say "it's bigger on the inside" .

Elijah - Cute moments with Freya about being a bun in the oven, but also super awkward - or was that just me ? I am definitely here for Mr. Shady vs Ms. Shady. If I can have Freya and Elijah playing each other I will be so happy .

Nobekah - Still miss Claire . Kinda hoping that Eva takes control and Rebekah is pushed out and pops up again in her real body. Anyway...interested in what her Mr. Hyde persona is doing with those kids and if she's just channeling their power or what. Looked a lot like what Papa Tunde did to Rebekah and what Finncent did to Mikael and Esther.

Freya - You poor little muffin . I'm so glad she has this super shady persona because I love not knowing where her loyalties lie, but those flashbacks were just tragic . Though definitely wonder if maybe Dahlia happened to take the baby out of Freya's womb while she was "dead" and just let her think that he died . Loved her face off with Klaus - that was spectacular. Definitely here for more of her. She's awesome.

Vincent - I miss Finn , but you seem cool too. If only you had better taste in women.

Marcel - I really have no idea if you even want to be king anymore. You had this whole plan of getting your territory back in the beginning of the season and using Elijah, but nothing has happened. You bore me good sir.

Davina - Oh my girl . You just keep getting crapped on. I love that you haven't given up on bringing Kol back, but you need to rest and maybe brush your hair. Now my girl has been kidnapped by Eva/Nobekah...if something happens to her I'm gonna lose it.

Hayley - Sass...tough girl attitude...fck Klaus being the dictator...sass...oh yeah I'm a mommy...more sass - and that's about it.

Jackson & Aiden - Couldn't y'all be sparing without shirts? I mean this is the cw, give me some naked boys . On a serious note I'm all for Aiden becoming alpha, but not if it means he's going to betray his friendship with Jackson.

Camille - Ugh you're still on this show?!

So yeah good episode cause I love me some Freya ...

Old 03-16-2015, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Hayley and Camille are unbearable but now that we finally have a kick ass female (freya) I'm gonna have to catch up

Finally a girl on this show who isn't as boring as the weather channel.
Old 03-16-2015, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
Hayley and Camille are unbearable but now that we finally have a kick ass female (freya) I'm gonna have to catch up

Finally a girl on this show who isn't as boring as the weather channel.
You really need to catch up on Freya. She's a bamf .
Old 03-16-2015, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

davina needs a break,better not harm her

I enjoyed this episode better

enjoyed the flashbacks but wow that was devastating to watch,i dunno if I trust her yet but she is an interesting character and looking forward to where this goes

another hiatus?

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-16-2015, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Ok so the episode was OK definitely better when forwarding the Cami/Hayley scenes.

Seriously tho, their scenes were pretty useless. Mostly Cami's, the only worth thing from them was Vincent and he didn't even say anything significant during those scenes.

I like Vincent so far, anything to keep Yusuf tbh.

Freya my poor bb I love you so much please never ever leave me. You had cute scenes with Nobekah and Elijah btw.

Elijah what I said above, also love that you're trying to take care of Nobekah.

Klaus you made me laugh quite a lot, but is it me or he's not doing much? besides judging and fighting he's not really... well... doing anything significant.

Marcel you're bearable but still can't be interested in you.

My poor Davina appears 20 seconds and then she's gone how the hell is this supposed to work out?

I miss Koleb. And Finn.

No Josh but some Aiden, tho with Jackson so whatever.

I can't remember anything else being significant. EXCEPT.

Finn and Rebekah's new bodies being married.

Never change show. Except please do like killing certain useless characters and bringing the right actors for the Mikaelsons back and stuff but I mean, keep the subtext.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

Yep Jules, it's spring break bby

My review

Quote:
Klaus: DAYUM YOU IS FOINE.

Freya:

Davina:

Everyone else:

The End
Old 03-16-2015, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Finn and Rebekah's new bodies being married.

Never change show. Except please do like killing certain useless characters and bringing the right actors for the Mikaelsons back and stuff but I mean, keep the subtext.
When Vincent was like "Eva is my wife" all I did was this:

They are so not subtle .

Flora That's the best.
Old 03-16-2015, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

hehe you guys are hilarious

oh okay thanks for that

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-17-2015, 12:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Again, nothing really happened. Another filler episode, but Klaus made this one bearable for me.
Marcel is right - Klaus is the smartest guy, because he doesn't trust easy. Sorry Freya.
Truth be told, you may very well be the agent of Dahlia. I'm not really sure what to think of you.
But if what you said about Dahlia's powers is true, then wolf army is useless against her.
Hybrid army would be useless, too. She could kill them all with a wave of her hand.
All that marriage-ritual storyline now seems like a waste of time.
Old 03-17-2015, 03:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal_Killer (View Post)
But if what you said about Dahlia's powers is true, then wolf army is useless against her.
Hybrid army would be useless, too. She could kill them all with a wave of her hand.
All that marriage-ritual storyline now seems like a waste of time.
that's what i thought...i always thought them to be useless or just can create a distraction at most..
mostly they are here for have reason to be on screen which is shame..writers should care better

Quote:
Basically tormenting the guy about if something happens to his kid then he'll regret it, but why is it on Elijah's shoulders when you just got done screaming about how you're the dictator and the one to protect Hopeless?! Ugh.
i know right? you're the one who wants to control so you'll get the blame , not anyone else..
i think he knows things will go out of hand and blaming Elijah will be easy than blaming himself so yeah he is going his way

Flashbacks of Freya were devastating..i think there is a chance of her son alive considering Dahlia didn't force her to be in love again

and how exactly did she end up at the witch's asylum? Nobody asked that..and i kept wondering why didn't?

Still dont care about wolves..If that is Hayley's sass i dont want it

So Vincent is gonna stay here? i dont see Finn coming back given that he tried to kill Hope..Freya wouldn't allow it.. and he is gonna pursue Cami
he certainly has a death wish
Old 03-17-2015, 04:09 AM
Passionate Fan

I understand Klaus's concerns but constantly pissing off Freya is not very smart. I do wonder who they can help her defeat Dahlia? Seems like she needs a powerful witch to help her. I do like Freya and seems like her life with Dahlia was not a happy one.

I do wonder if Freya has Stockholm Syndrome which may make her be on Dahlia's side if Dahlia calls upon her. I hope not.
Old 03-17-2015, 04:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson (View Post)
I understand Klaus's concerns but constantly pissing off Freya is not very smart. I do wonder who they can help her defeat Dahlia? Seems like she needs a powerful witch to help her. I do like Freya and seems like her life with Dahlia was not a happy one.

I know.. his paranoia is off limits now...it may get the better of him..

I do wonder if Freya has Stockholm Syndrome which may make her be on Dahlia's side if Dahlia calls upon her. I hope not.
i'm hoping too that is not the case but the scene where she lets her console her after finding out her son is dead makes me concern..but i can wave it off she wanted comfort

yeah how did she escape? where is Dahlia right now?(yeah i know she was near Hope's crib by the end) Cant she track Freya...it's been quite days/weeks now that since Freya appeared in the Originals timeline? where was she the whole time?
Old 03-17-2015, 08:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

mm... Okay I hate this episode less because I did not miss gym for this lmao.

I love Vincent, he's actually a really good actor. I like him. I just got clouded by boring Finn.

Chubbille: stop craving too much man-chocolate, no wonder you're fat

Rebecca/Eva: she's okay

Hayley: lmao did you get owned or what? Klaus is not whipped by you just because he forgot to wear a condom and caused that accident, NOPE.

Freya: so sorry bby, Klausy needs time. She's so pretty lol, but I want to know more how she escaped, how she ended up at that witchy nuthouse

Klaus: I love you but I dunno snapping Freya's neck was a little bit too harsh. and your comments about Jackson's grooming habits are just LOL

Elijah: lol you're so STUFFY

and I know this is annoying but, Mrs. Grunwald!!! Mrs. Grunwald!!!

Marcel: okay, you're okay too I guess

Jackson: why are you still alive?

Tinderbitch: you are so alpha material

and that is all, see you in April 6 xoxo