View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 03:44 AM
meen
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal_Killer (View Post)
But if what you said about Dahlia's powers is true, then wolf army is useless against her.
Hybrid army would be useless, too. She could kill them all with a wave of her hand.
All that marriage-ritual storyline now seems like a waste of time.
that's what i thought...i always thought them to be useless or just can create a distraction at most..
mostly they are here for have reason to be on screen which is shame..writers should care better

Quote:
Basically tormenting the guy about if something happens to his kid then he'll regret it, but why is it on Elijah's shoulders when you just got done screaming about how you're the dictator and the one to protect Hopeless?! Ugh.
i know right? you're the one who wants to control so you'll get the blame , not anyone else..
i think he knows things will go out of hand and blaming Elijah will be easy than blaming himself so yeah he is going his way

Flashbacks of Freya were devastating..i think there is a chance of her son alive considering Dahlia didn't force her to be in love again

and how exactly did she end up at the witch's asylum? Nobody asked that..and i kept wondering why didn't?

Still dont care about wolves..If that is Hayley's sass i dont want it

So Vincent is gonna stay here? i dont see Finn coming back given that he tried to kill Hope..Freya wouldn't allow it.. and he is gonna pursue Cami
he certainly has a death wish