Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2015, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
I thought that with Kol she seemed to be getting over a lot of her animosity toward them, but after the finale she's even more determined to take them down. I'm worried for her, but I don't think she's about to die any time soon. I just want this girl to catch a break once in a while .
now i really doubt she will.. ugh..this infuriates me to no end
Old 05-16-2015, 12:18 AM
Elite Fan

The writers seem so bent on causing Davina pain. Even if they do manage to bring Kol back I doubt it will be all rainbows and unicorns for her.
Old 05-16-2015, 02:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The writers seem so bent on causing Davina pain. Even if they do manage to bring Kol back I doubt it will be all rainbows and unicorns for her.
It wont be...she must be expecting Kaleb's body and Kol's original body will appear..
with the bloodlust and everything
Old 05-17-2015, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

Not exactly. When she was going to bring Kol back, right before Rebekah showed up, she was muttering to herself/his ashes about how weird it will be to see him in his original body. So she knew he wasn't going to look like Kaleb. I think the vampire thing would have been a surprise to her and hard for her to deal with.

What I meant was she thinks she can bring him back and they will just be a united front, but Vincent was right when he told her a Mikaelson will always choose a Mikaelson. Despite Kol's feelings for her and his animosity toward his siblings he will always side with them. I love the idea of Davina and Kol together, but I don't see them having a long and happy relationship (WHEN he comes back ) because of her drive to destroy his family.
Old 05-17-2015, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Not exactly. When she was going to bring Kol back, right before Rebekah showed up, she was muttering to herself/his ashes about how weird it will be to see him in his original body. So she knew he wasn't going to look like Kaleb. I think the vampire thing would have been a surprise to her and hard for her to deal with.

What I meant was she thinks she can bring him back and they will just be a united front, but Vincent was right when he told her a Mikaelson will always choose a Mikaelson. Despite Kol's feelings for her and his animosity toward his siblings he will always side with them. I love the idea of Davina and Kol together, but I don't see them having a long and happy relationship (WHEN he comes back ) because of her drive to destroy his family.
I might have missed that part

Vincent is smart and I like that. Tbh nobody can have a lasting romance with the Mikaelsons .one will end up screwed or dead
Old 05-19-2015, 09:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilldragomir (View Post)
THANK YOU DARLINGS!!

I'm actually not that sad about Kol, but I'm super stress and worried about Davina, I really hope they don't kill her next year.
I know what you mean I dont want the writers to kill her off shes an important part of the show shes the main reason I tune in I just love davina so much would hate to lose her

nice icon
Old 05-20-2015, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Davina is one of the few characters I love on this show. I would hate for anything to happen to her, but with her possibly being the big bad of at least the first half of S3 things are looking too good for her .
Old 05-20-2015, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Davina is one of the few characters I love on this show. I would hate for anything to happen to her, but with her possibly being the big bad of at least the first half of S3 things are looking too good for her .
Umm they better not be killing her..but I wouldn't put it past them

but for now I dont want to concentrate on that because it makes me sad
Old 05-28-2015, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

I really don't see them killing her off. She's a strong female character that has great chemistry with the whole cast. I mean I see she gets some hate, but that's mostly because she stands against the Originals and isn't one to fawn all over them. So for now I think she's safe and once the real big bad is discovered this coming season I can see her having to work with the vampires/Originals to help save their home or whatever.
Old 05-29-2015, 02:25 AM
Elite Fan

When Kol gets back, she'll have to get over her hate for Mikaelsons and as you pointed with the new threat , they'll have to suck it up and fight together..hee
Old 05-29-2015, 09:34 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I really don't see them killing her off. She's a strong female character that has great chemistry with the whole cast.
This is so true, Danielle has chemistry with absolutely everyone. Marcel, Cami, Klaus, Mikael, Rebekah, Kol, she even had it with Oliver, who I hate. Maybe not with Elijah, or well no, on S1 i loved their scenes.
Old 05-29-2015, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilldragomir (View Post)
This is so true, Danielle has chemistry with absolutely everyone. Marcel, Cami, Klaus, Mikael, Rebekah, Kol, she even had it with Oliver, who I hate. Maybe not with Elijah, or well no, on S1 i loved their scenes.
I thought Danielle and DG had pretty great chemistry this season when they had scenes. Especially that first one where Marcel was working with Elijah and trying to find out if she had the dagger. I thought when she confronted Elijah it was a great scene.

I really love Davina and I like that she isn't some mindless Original Groupie like some others, but I hope that she does get over her Mikaelson hate and soon. I really enjoyed her team ups with Klaus, especially when it was with Mikael. I thought that they had some awesome scenes and she wasn't afraid to call him out on his bs and not so obnoxiously like other characters are.
Old 05-30-2015, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

She worked best with Kol and Klaus lol
Old 05-30-2015, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
She worked best with Kol and Klaus lol
She really did. Funny considering she hates Klaus a lot.
Old 05-30-2015, 07:05 PM
New Fan

I also really like her with Mikael, especially on their last scene, the way he spoke to her, was... not exactly sweet, but soft..ish? And he was always calling her "My lovely little witch". I would have love if she had more scenes with him.

She and Klaus have the best banter ever, is just amazing. And the way he always chuckles all amused when she sasses him, is perfect.

With Kol, i cant even talk about them. Their chemistry almost kill me. I'm still bitter he isn't back yet.

You are right, that first scene with Elijah was gold, it's a shame it was practically the only one they had on all season.