Fan Forum Star

yep I agree but theres a tiny chance of that happening

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 04-19-2015, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustichearts (View Post)
yep I agree but theres a tiny chance of that happening

yeah i know but one scene cannot hurt them
Old 04-19-2015, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

It would be fun to see the girls (and Josh) have a GNO. They could be having fun at Rousseau's and then some supernatural drama can come in and tie into a bigger plot. I just want some small happy moments for Davina during the shiit storm that awaits her.
Old 04-19-2015, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
It would be fun to see the girls (and Josh) have a GNO. They could be having fun at Rousseau's and then some supernatural drama can come in and tie into a bigger plot. I just want some small happy moments for Davina during the shiit storm that awaits her.
Yes it won't hurt..
if i could write a fic..I would totally do it
Old 05-03-2015, 12:08 AM
New Fan

People! PEOPLE!! OUR LITTLE GIRL IS GONNA BE THE KHALEESI OF THE WITCHES!!!
I can't??!!! I'm so excited about this storyline!!

And It's so funny, because I have been complying about how Davina isn't really forming part of the central plot right now and how frustrating that is, but now I'm like: "Stay the HELL AWAY from that craziness! Don't even try to help them, nope, get away from Klaus and all that drama baby, focus on your thing, be safe darling!!"

Oh god, I need Monday night like a need air!
Old 05-03-2015, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilldragomir (View Post)
People! PEOPLE!! OUR LITTLE GIRL IS GONNA BE THE KHALEESI OF THE WITCHES!!!
I can't??!!! I'm so excited about this storyline!!

And It's so funny, because I have been complying about how Davina isn't really forming part of the central plot right now and how frustrating that is, but now I'm like: "Stay the HELL AWAY from that craziness! Don't even try to help them, nope, get away from Klaus and all that drama baby, focus on your thing, be safe darling!!"

Oh god, I need Monday night like a need air!
Yeah i'm having the same feeling..

She shouldn't be helping Mikaelsons or lead the coven..She just needs to think about herself.UGH!
Old 05-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

I love the idea that she will be a super charged witch again, but I don't like the risk that will bring her. She isn't one to bow down to the Mikaelson's and I love that about her, but it also puts her in even more danger . I just want her safe.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love the idea that she will be a super charged witch again, but I don't like the risk that will bring her. She isn't one to bow down to the Mikaelson's and I love that about her, but it also puts her in even more danger . I just want her safe.
this season is turning out more dangerous for girls of the show ..I hope she doesn't have a showdown with Dahlia
Old 05-03-2015, 02:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
this season is turning out more dangerous for girls of the show ..I hope she doesn't have a showdown with Dahlia
I generally love when Davina has a showdonw with any of the Miakelsons, because she almost always founds a way to win. Rebekah (1x02) Klaus (2x08) and Elijah (1x10) Mikael (1x22) Kol (2x05), but I really don't see any way of her ending alive if she faces Dahlia. So nope, I don't want her anywere near that family right now.

And yeah, she hates bowing down to anyone, especially to the Mikalesons, so if she does ends up being the regent, she's probably gonna have a lot of problems with all of them.
Old 05-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilldragomir (View Post)
I generally love when Davina has a showdonw with any of the Miakelsons, because she almost always founds a way to win. Rebekah (1x02) Klaus (2x08) and Elijah (1x10) Mikael (1x22) Kol (2x05), but I really don't see any way of her ending alive if she faces Dahlia. So nope, I don't want her anywere near that family right now.

And yeah, she hates bowing down to anyone, especially to the Mikalesons, so if she does ends up being the regent, she's probably gonna have a lot of problems with all of them.
exactly..she is powerful but she is no match for Dahlia for now..she better stay away
Old 05-03-2015, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope to see her as the sole #1 of the quarter
Old 05-05-2015, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

Very happy and excited for our girl to be a super witch, but I'm not into her as the leader of all the witches. I just think it's kinda lame that a teenager was their best option. It makes zero sense, but if it means she's going to be a super bamf and get Kol back I'm all for her being regent.
Old 05-06-2015, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Very happy and excited for our girl to be a super witch, but I'm not into her as the leader of all the witches. I just think it's kinda lame that a teenager was their best option. It makes zero sense, but if it means she's going to be a super bamf and get Kol back I'm all for her being regent.
it puts her in more danger and away from a normal life .UGH!!

that witch who didn't like Davina seems future problem for her
Old 05-06-2015, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I could definitely see her as an issue. She might try to undermine Davina's rule...maybe even team up with the vampires if Davina isn't about to bend to their will either.
Old 05-06-2015, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah I could definitely see her as an issue. She might try to undermine Davina's rule...maybe even team up with the vampires if Davina isn't about to bend to their will either.
why can't my fav girls be safe in this damn show?