Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
Mia how's it going?

I find it odd that some people are freaking over pictures. no one even knows what is happening in the spoiler pictures....yeah weird. lol
im good i missed you guys
and i agree with that
Old 04-05-2011, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmayaS25 (View Post)
I think those who dispense the hate, look at it like, the more tantrums they throw, the less likely the writers will go down the Bamon road...
Its like holding the writers ransom...they were so many comments on tumblr stating that if BD happens, they'd stop watching and boycott the show...
Now that doesn't seem normal, or logical by any means, but they really think that this will scare the writers and keep them from exploring BD.

Cause they are threatened..let's just call it as it is. More BD scenes mean more chances for casual viewers to become intrigued by them as a couple and then as a result, this fanbase grows...more BD scenes mean people who were once on the fence, jumping over that fence and into Bamonland. Its a human reaction, the basest of human nature, when we see something that we are afraid of, we immediately go into attack mode. But it is maturity causes us not to stoop to that level, and those fans that are being hateful and spiteful, are immature. Plain and simple.

But I hope that it will won't work in their favor and it backfires on them. Cause if it were me? and I was a JP or KW...I'd be starting to work on some Bamon scenes that will make them go from angry into a blind rage...
I don't even care for the hate comments because it won't change anything..it just sure how immature some fans are and I bet some of the people who send in the hate mail or tweets are the same one who keep lying to themselves by saying "I don't feel threatened by Bamon they will NEVER happen" yeah if they were not threatened it would be no need to send in hate stuff. It just show's how threatened they're actually are.

Of course as the show goes on more fans will become intrigued with Bamon and nothing will change that. I know they won't happen overnight but I know they will definitely happen someday but every single fan isn't like that which I'm proud about. Bamon fans will just keep coming and the fanbase will just keep growing. People will like them, people will hate them, people will love them...some of the greatest pairings dealt with it so yeah....I'll just keep doing my job and loving and supporting Bamon.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Not Bamon related but I just wanted to post this Kat gif, love her reaction in it. She didnt know Paul had a twitter yet

Elite Fan

Quote:
I think that's the right and mature move. People are really going to hate....I think it's stupid for people to hate on the actors of the show but that's how some of them act just immature. Let's just keep loving and supporting Bamon!
GO BAMON!!

TIA, UH UH! We're not starting with the analyzing and "lets not get too excited over something that we don't know what's happening" stuff. It's been too long with bamon scenes, So I will freak out and squeal and soak this in, so don't strip me away from my happiness

Best reaction Ever!
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nennylove (View Post)
im good i missed you guys
and i agree with that
Miss everyone as well, I try to come here a little bit more then I have been lately.

It could just be a banter 10 second scene.....even though I hope it's not. but yeah you just don't know so people need to chillax and stop crying and complaining about something they are not sure about...even though I'm lucky to have seen mostly positive stuff about it.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I don't even care for the hate comments because it won't change anything..it just sure how immature some fans are and I bet some of the people who send in the hate mail or tweets are the same one who keep lying to themselves by saying "I don't feel threatened by Bamon they will NEVER happen" yeah if they were not threatened it would be no need to send in hate stuff. It just show's how threatened they're actually are.

Of course as the show goes on more fans will become intrigued with Bamon and nothing will change that. I know they won't happen overnight but I know they will definitely happen someday but every single fan isn't like that which I'm proud about. Bamon fans will just keep coming and the fanbase will just keep growing. People will like them, people will hate them, people will love them...some of the greatest pairings dealt with it so yeah....I'll just keep doing my job and loving and supporting Bamon.
Yeah I totally agree...the best way to deal with them is to keep loving Bamon and supporting it.

The more they hate, the more I love Bamon...its a vicious cycle but its one that I'm prepared to continue on with.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:25 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmayaS25 (View Post)
I think those who dispense the hate, look at it like, the more tantrums they throw, the less likely the writers will go down the Bamon road...
Its like holding the writers ransom...they were so many comments on tumblr stating that if BD happens, they'd stop watching and boycott the show...
Now that doesn't seem normal, or logical by any means, but they really think that this will scare the writers and keep them from exploring BD.

Cause they are threatened..let's just call it as it is. More BD scenes mean more chances for casual viewers to become intrigued by them as a couple and then as a result, this fanbase grows...more BD scenes mean people who were once on the fence, jumping over that fence and into Bamonland. Its a human reaction, the basest of human nature, when we see something that we are afraid of, we immediately go into attack mode. But it is maturity causes us not to stoop to that level, and those fans that are being hateful and spiteful, are immature. Plain and simple.

But I hope that it will won't work in their favor and it backfires on them. Cause if it were me? and I was a JP or KW...I'd be starting to work on some Bamon scenes that will make them go from angry into a blind rage...
Julie was a producer for Kyle XY- a show where the main protagonist Kyle, was also getting caught between two women. The show was canceled too early but writers' plan for it was having Kyle ending up alone, on an hero's journey.

My point in this is not insinuating who will end up with whom, but that the writers write not for pleasing a mindless shipbase but to tell a story.

Now, Kevin and Julie have been saying in every possible language that the show will always be about Stelena, because they are the hero and heroine... if they feel too pressured by haters, maybe the triagle storyline will die faster in favor of better and bigger things.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 04-05-2011, 01:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
The more they hate, the more I love Bamon...its a vicious cycle but its one that I'm prepared to continue on with.
Same here

Quote:
It's been too long with bamon scenes, So I will freak out and squeal and soak this in, so don't strip me away from my happiness
Old 04-05-2011, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1beaut (View Post)
GO BAMON!!

TIA, UH UH! We're not starting with the analyzing and "lets not get too excited over something that we don't know what's happening" stuff. It's been too long with bamon scenes, So I will freak out and squeal and soak this in, so don't strip me away from my happiness
Not stripping away happiness but I remember my disappointment in this:

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/phot...48-850-500.jpg

It was like a 10 second scene. so yeah I'm so happy about the pictures, can stare all day but I'll just wait to see what happens. I'm just proud for Bamon to be having scenes again!

Last edited by eternalfate; 04-05-2011 at 01:39 PM
Old 04-05-2011, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkalicious (View Post)
Same here

Twin, freaking twitter is acting crazy so I got off. I can't c my timeline. ...oh well I don't need to be on there long anyways.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Mine is acting weird as well Mon, so I'm not on it as well I was able to retweet your tweet though I think
Old 04-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Miss everyone as well, I try to come here a little bit more then I have been lately.

It could just be a banter 10 second scene.....even though I hope it's not. but yeah you just don't know so people need to chillax and stop crying and complaining about something they are not sure about...even though I'm lucky to have seen mostly positive stuff about it.
Promo pics are so misleading half the time, you never know until the scene airs. But the sheer beauty of those particular stills is it for me

Remember in 2.06 we got those 2 promo pics and then we got those amazing scenes? and then with the Sacrifice we got that promo pic of their hands being close together and then we barely got anything out of that ep?

So we never know until we actually see the ep. But either way, I'm ready.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Credit: omaigulay @ lj

It was like a 10 second scene. so yeah I'm so happy about the pictures, can stare all day but I'll just wait to see what happens. I'm just proud for Bamon to be having scenes again!
But for what it's worth, it was a great and cute 10 second scene

Thanks Pam!
Old 04-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkalicious (View Post)
Not Bamon related but I just wanted to post this Kat gif, love her reaction in it. She didnt know Paul had a twitter yet

Old 04-05-2011, 01:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

Credit: omaigulay @ lj

Awww old times

I did notice that the more you get still, the shorther the scene is But envermind I mean, this wil be the first they will be THAT close