View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 01:25 PM
SkySamuelle
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmayaS25 (View Post)
I think those who dispense the hate, look at it like, the more tantrums they throw, the less likely the writers will go down the Bamon road...
Its like holding the writers ransom...they were so many comments on tumblr stating that if BD happens, they'd stop watching and boycott the show...
Now that doesn't seem normal, or logical by any means, but they really think that this will scare the writers and keep them from exploring BD.

Cause they are threatened..let's just call it as it is. More BD scenes mean more chances for casual viewers to become intrigued by them as a couple and then as a result, this fanbase grows...more BD scenes mean people who were once on the fence, jumping over that fence and into Bamonland. Its a human reaction, the basest of human nature, when we see something that we are afraid of, we immediately go into attack mode. But it is maturity causes us not to stoop to that level, and those fans that are being hateful and spiteful, are immature. Plain and simple.

But I hope that it will won't work in their favor and it backfires on them. Cause if it were me? and I was a JP or KW...I'd be starting to work on some Bamon scenes that will make them go from angry into a blind rage...
Julie was a producer for Kyle XY- a show where the main protagonist Kyle, was also getting caught between two women. The show was canceled too early but writers' plan for it was having Kyle ending up alone, on an hero's journey.

My point in this is not insinuating who will end up with whom, but that the writers write not for pleasing a mindless shipbase but to tell a story.

Now, Kevin and Julie have been saying in every possible language that the show will always be about Stelena, because they are the hero and heroine... if they feel too pressured by haters, maybe the triagle storyline will die faster in favor of better and bigger things.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."