Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2015, 05:33 AM
Supreme Fan

^ Yeah, they're totally like brother and sister...
Old 03-14-2015, 07:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Those fanvids I can't wait for the Dark! Steroline fanvids after 6x17
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy
Old 03-14-2015, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

ANNOUNCEMENT: hey girls, I'm uploading the OP for the 50th thread to celebrate it, if it's ok for you all I already uploaded the scenes for every season and the playlist, if any of you have the links for good SC fanfictions and videos they want to be posted in the OP, feel free to PM me with it/them, I'll add them Same if you have some pretty arts in mind you want to be in the OP There is a lot of time still, but just in case, you can already PM me, thanks
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-14-2015, 08:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

^^
Old 03-14-2015, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

^^ Well said, Candice
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-14-2015, 08:51 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
ANNOUNCEMENT: hey girls, I'm uploading the OP for the 50th thread to celebrate it, if it's ok for you all I already uploaded the scenes for every season and the playlist, if any of you have the links for good SC fanfictions and videos they want to be posted in the OP, feel free to PM me with it/them, I'll add them Same if you have some pretty arts in mind you want to be in the OP There is a lot of time still, but just in case, you can already PM me, thanks
Awh Thank you so much! That's great

Haha Telepath
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy
Old 03-14-2015, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

Oh so she did a facebook chat too. I was wondering where you were getting this from Telepath because I checked out her twitter feed. It's nice to see that Candice is onboard. She fought it for a long time and always said she likes them as friends. She even started bringing up Klaus again in interviews and I was wondering if she was unhappy with the writing because she was never pro- Klaroline either
Old 03-14-2015, 09:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think she figured out that it was by far the best way for her character to get some juicy material.
Old 03-14-2015, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

True. She said that this season and season 2 were her favorites to act in and I can see why. In season 3 and 4 they just used her to prop Klaus and Tyler. She was so irrelevant in season 5 she wasn't even needed. She actually got to lead the storyline recently and Stefan was the supporting character to her. And now I guess they'll switch it around to balance it out which is fair. Plus it doesn't look like she'll be a SE prop and she has spoken about not wanting Caroline to get hurt because of SE.
Old 03-14-2015, 09:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

It is also very important because if an actor is fully on board with her character's direction she'll shine a lot more. It's been a long time since I saw that level of chemistry between Paul and Candice. It's pretty glorious.
Old 03-14-2015, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

If they're enjoying the storyline they'll put more effort into it.

Look how cute they are when they compliment each other

x

This was like my favorite part. From the moment Caroline talks about that other girl's outfit and he says don't be jealous to the cute laugh-smiles and then him saying thank you

xx

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 03-14-2015 at 12:44 PM
Old 03-14-2015, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

I'm surprised I feel like that, but I don't mind Stefan turning his feelings off. Before I was afraid he would do that in some sort of weird plan to bring Caroline back, but since he did that to save Sarah - that's soo Stefan like. And I'm not even bothered it's Caroline who pushed him to do that because it wasn't really her. Now SC are like an AU version of themselves, and I'm gonna enjoy it. I just hope they won't drag it out for too long, cause I already miss my true SC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath
It is also very important because if an actor is fully on board with her character's direction she'll shine a lot more. It's been a long time since I saw that level of chemistry between Paul and Candice. It's pretty glorious.
Yep. When I saw Stefan begging Caroline to come back and touching her face, their looks - just wow. Now I can't believe anyone who says they have no romantic chemistry.

Also, I finally watched videos from SC survivor, it was actually really great to watch only their scenes and not suffer through other characters boring stuff.

Season 1
1. #1 Caroline sees Stefan for the first time in 1x01
2. #14 The Double Date Part 2 1x16
3. #8 Caroline and Stefan dance 1x04
4. #3 Stefan and Caroline at the bonfire in 1x01

Season 2
1. #2 Stefan helps Caroline stay in control 2x02
2. #19 "You don't have to pretend with me" 2x13
3. #6 "I should have stayed dead. My personality is killing me" 2x03
4. #5 "Hey it's Tuesday look" 2x03

Old 03-14-2015, 07:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)

"No sexual chemistry" *cough*
Too bad we don't get to see HIS face in that shot

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 03-14-2015, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

tftnt! perfect title

Next episode looks hot!
Old 03-15-2015, 12:15 AM
Master Fan

This is so gorgeous

xx

The second gif though is so meaningful Think about it. She just found out that she had been murdered by who she thought could be her friend Elena. She murders someone and Damon tries to kill her so she's a totally confused wreck. Yet when Stefan shows her his veins instead of freaking out because how can she really trust the brother of the guy who just tried to murder her who she barely knows she calms down so easily and trusts him Stefan being her emotional trigger makes so much sense even if she didn't have feelings for him. He's had this calming effect and been able to read her since early in the series.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 03-15-2015 at 12:20 AM