Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2014, 02:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have been shipping Steroline since he told her it was never going to happen. I think they are going to happen. It will be like CD says a slow burn.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
I stick with my opinion there won't be problems between SC and SE, the latter are friends now, Elena showed no jealousy for Caroline, maybe a bit of surprise, but hey!, can't blame her remembering season4 Caroline I think SC will happen in the 2nd half of season if it's the last one, in the final episode if we'll get a season 7th
I agree with all of this. What Elena saw in those woods between Stefan/Caroline made her pose that question to Caroline in the dorm later. So Elena realized in that moment that Caroline possibly had feelings for Stefan that went beyond friendship and all she did after Stefan walked away was comfort her friend. I see Elena being supportive of them.

I'm so happy that "Say Anything" is at least on YT. Now if it was just available on YT as well.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 10-22-2014, 01:01 AM
Elite Fan

tftnt

great vids

Quote:
Even if they get romantically involved and it doesn't work out I don't think it will destroy their friendship.
thankfully its not gg
Old 10-22-2014, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexieFan (View Post)
I have been shipping Steroline since he told her it was never going to happen. I think they are going to happen. It will be like CD says a slow burn.
Every time I re-watch that, I'm all like "Sure, Stefan, whatever you say" Caroline forsaw their June wedding after all!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
I agree with all of this. What Elena saw in those woods between Stefan/Caroline made her pose that question to Caroline in the dorm later. So Elena realized in that moment that Caroline possibly had feelings for Stefan that went beyond friendship and all she did after Stefan walked away was comfort her friend. I see Elena being supportive of them.
She saw Caroline's reaction and udnerstood it couldn't be just about friendship I can see her being supportive, she cares about both of them and if being together will make them happy, I don't think she'll have opposition to that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I've wanted romance for SC since season 2 so I'm willing to see them risk losing their friendship and give it a shot. Even if they get romantically involved and it doesn't work out I don't think it will destroy their friendship. Caroline has a good record of staying friends with her exes and after JP said she sees Caroline as a possible future Lexi I think they will find a way to make it right.
Best romantic stories are based on strong friendhsip before, I think their relationship is strong enough to survive anyway, even thanks to their characters too

Quote:
It's weird but if feels like the Elena/Caroline friendship had a swap with Caroline/Stefan. I never thought I'd see the day where Elena/Caroline communicate better with each other
I was kind of shocked too

Quote:
The fact that Elena knows before Stefan is very interesting. They normally let Elena find out after Stefan has been with another person and her usual reaction is jealousy so you might be right

If Elena forgot loving Damon then wouldn't she have forgotten Caroline pushing for SE unless she thinks Caroline just wanted them back together after they broke it off. It's confusing so I'd like Elena to get her memories back soon.
Or maybe she just have different memories, maybe she believes Caroline "saved" her from Damon IDK, I think it could help her being supportive about SC, but I also think she would have been anyway, bc even with no memories she didn't go after Stefan anyway and asked Caroline questions and didn't judge
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-23-2014, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by science girlfriend (View Post)
tftnt

thankfully its not gg
First time I found out who Julie was, was when she tweeted that she liked Dair so I'm hoping she takes a different approach than those writers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Or maybe she just have different memories, maybe she believes Caroline "saved" her from Damon IDK, I think it could help her being supportive about SC, but I also think she would have been anyway, bc even with no memories she didn't go after Stefan anyway and asked Caroline questions and didn't judge
Maybe. I wonder if Alaric made a list of the new memories and gave it to the others. Sooner or later somebody will accidentally let something slip and confuse Elena. I'm not a fan of this Elena storyline.

I don't think there was enough time to get a proper reaction from Elena so we'll have to wait until the next time she and Caroline talk. I think she's over Stefan so we might get a different reaction than the usual jealousy. She may bring up Caroline to Stefan in tonight's episode. Stefan seems to find it easier to talk to Elena probably because she won't bring up Damon without her memories the way Caroline would.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 10-23-2014 at 12:12 AM
Old 10-23-2014, 04:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Maybe. I wonder if Alaric made a list of the new memories and gave it to the others. Sooner or later somebody will accidentally let something slip and confuse Elena. I'm not a fan of this Elena storyline.

I don't think there was enough time to get a proper reaction from Elena so we'll have to wait until the next time she and Caroline talk. I think she's over Stefan so we might get a different reaction than the usual jealousy. She may bring up Caroline to Stefan in tonight's episode. Stefan seems to find it easier to talk to Elena probably because she won't bring up Damon without her memories the way Caroline would.

Alaric: "Children, eyes on me: this is what you CANNOT say to Elena *show a never-ending list*... while this is what you CAN **.
Well, it's easy to memorized at least"

At first I was expecting awkward moments between her and Caroline, even without memories, but I didn't have this feelings watching their scene I guess they didn't want to play that card again

TBH I'm expecting too Elena bringing Caroline up to Stefan tonight, maybe she'll want to investigate more and try to understand where Stefan is right now with his feelings
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-23-2014, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

^ You reminded me of this gif for Alaric's list.

The Carolena scenes remind me of early season 5 when Elena was more optimistic than Caroline about college and Caroline couldn't enjoy it because she was missing Tyler.

~~~

Isn't this gorgeous?

x
Old 10-23-2014, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^ You reminded me of this gif for Alaric's list.

[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdhuvmSBKD1rwi5fn.gif[IMG]
Just perfect, I bet they forgot 3/4 of those

OMG that gifset is beautiful Love the mix with recent quotes and old scenes, the one about Stefan taking care of her
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-24-2014, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

I wish that Stefan and Elena had at least talked about Caroline in last night's episode but I understood why Elena didn't bring it up. Also, I don't think Caroline would be okay with Elena telling Stefan that Caroline has feelings for him. I still think we'll get a supportive Elena when it comes to Caroline.

With Ivy being at Elena and Caroline's dorm room, does Stefan ask Caroline to help Ivy adjust to life as a vampire? That's gonna be interesting.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 10-24-2014, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
I wish that Stefan and Elena had at least talked about Caroline in last night's episode but I understood why Elena didn't bring it up. Also, I don't think Caroline would be okay with Elena telling Stefan that Caroline has feelings for him. I still think we'll get a supportive Elena when it comes to Caroline.
Yeha, probably it was better like this, they were focused on Stefan dealing with his problems, later maybe it'll be better

Quote:
With Ivy being at Elena and Caroline's dorm room, does Stefan ask Caroline to help Ivy adjust to life as a vampire? That's gonna be interesting.
I foreshadow some good stuff coming for them
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-24-2014, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

But I would argue it's pretty bad that the writers felt Elena was the one Stefan needed to use to deal with his problems. It exposes a fundamental problem with SC that a lot of us don't want to talk about...Caroline might always be number 2.
Old 10-25-2014, 12:14 AM
Master Fan

^I didn't see it that way. I saw the SE interaction as an opportunity to spill the beans on Elena loving Damon. It was used mainly to bring up DE and Defan.

Stefan only took Elena with him because he wanted to show her he had moved on. He did a good job because she was convinced he was fine and left. She only came back to fetch something and then found out he wasn't fine but he isn't interested in her help. He still isn't facing his problems because he doesn't want to. Since he's coming back to MF with Ivy, Caroline might be the one to help him.
Old 10-25-2014, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi you guys, been awhile how is everyone?
I have been so out of the loop, I really hope they get together, they are so great
Old 10-25-2014, 05:29 AM
Elite Fan

Hey Chrissy How are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
But I would argue it's pretty bad that the writers felt Elena was the one Stefan needed to use to deal with his problems. It exposes a fundamental problem with SC that a lot of us don't want to talk about...Caroline might always be number 2.
I didn't see this way, TBH Stefan and Elena are still close and care for each other, she wanted to make sure he was ok, but it wasn't really about him resolving problems, more about Stefan finally gave in and starting to ackwonledge them He didn't lean on Elena in the end
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-25-2014, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

I don't know how to say "I hope you guys are right." Because honestly, Defan is laubhable and I hate Damon so I don't ship DE. I am ambivalent to Stelena because I am not a fan of Elena, and I would prefer that Stefan moves on. So I guess in that respect, I hope that POV is right.

Next week there are SC scenes right?