Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2014, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

the op definitely needs an update...

id love to help with it in a few weeks or so if anyones up for it because i just got my new computer and now i can make arts again, yay!

love the discussion in here. I'm still in disbelief she admitted she had feelings for him.
Old 10-19-2014, 01:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

I've seen a lot of stuff on the 'net about how Steroline would be dead and buried and I think it's all a load of crap. With the latest developments I'm 100% sure they will happen.
Old 10-19-2014, 06:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well I hope so! Because I just did something a little spontaneous and bought a domain with their name on it. lol I definitely think Steroline is going to happen.

I'll try to see if I can make something for the OP if I get the chance.
Can't wait for next week.

Last edited by HiddenFancy; 10-19-2014 at 06:55 AM
Old 10-19-2014, 06:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm kinda certain that Elena will refuse Stefan's advances (if the promo is what it looks like) and plug for Caroline.
Old 10-19-2014, 06:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
I'm kinda certain that Elena will refuse Stefan's advances (if the promo is what it looks like) and plug for Caroline.
I think the promo is a joke. I really can't figure out what context it could be in..

Does anyone else think that it's possible that Caroline could go rescue Enzo, get herself into some trouble, causing Stefan to come back for her?
Old 10-19-2014, 07:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenFancy (View Post)
I think the promo is a joke. I really can't figure out what context it could be in..
Yeah, what with the wrong last name and all. Still, in that case a really misguiding promo.
Old 10-19-2014, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

These two are the only thing keeping me watching this season. Candice is breaking my heart.

Old 10-19-2014, 08:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

I know it makes some people angry when you say it, but in my opinion they have more chemistry than Stefan and Elena ever had. I mean, I'm actively rooting for them to get together... I never really did that with Elena, although they're of course both gorgeous and all that.
Old 10-19-2014, 09:11 AM
Elite Fan

I have no problem with the promo, I think Steroline won't be affected at all by it

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
love the discussion in here. I'm still in disbelief she admitted she had feelings for him.
It was a pleasent turn of events, and a good start for them, especially bc built in angst and drama, which is good

Quote:
Does anyone else think that it's possible that Caroline could go rescue Enzo, get herself into some trouble, causing Stefan to come back for her?
I have the same scenario in mind, I think she may get in trouble somehow, possibly to save Enzo, and I'd love to see Stefan break down a bit and go rescue her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
Emotionally, Stefan is not in a good place right now. Stefan is the kind of guy that doesn't want to hurt her but he thinks that if he stayed he'll end up hurting her even more.
Yeah, he needs time, and right now he has "better" things to deal with and his mood can hurt Caroline again and again, I think too he wants to avoid that Later, we'll see

Quote:
I agree that she'll be confused by her feelings especially since she's now admitted out loud. It's one thing for her to admit those feelings to herself but to also to admit them to someone else is a big deal. And she didn't just admit them to anyone, she admitted them to Elena. I would love to see Elena trying to play matchmaker like Lexi would have been for Stefan and Caroline.
It was shocking, and it makes those words even more strong than Caroline may think It'd be nice to see Elena playing matchmaker, she doesn't seem to mind so much, she said she'll be there for Caroline, it'd be nice
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-19-2014, 09:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

I made a banner.. not sure if it's good enough for the OP, but it was my favorite episode for them from last season.

Last edited by HiddenFancy; 10-19-2014 at 09:42 AM
Old 10-19-2014, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

That's really beautiful Love that episode!!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-19-2014, 09:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Them not kissing in that episode was so unbelievable
Old 10-19-2014, 09:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
Them not kissing in that episode was so unbelievable
Them not kissing yet IN GENERAL is unbelievable! Imagine what it'll be like when their lips finally touch.
Old 10-19-2014, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Them not kissing yet IN GENERAL is unbelievable! Imagine what it'll be like when their lips finally touch.
I probably won't be able to feel anything in that moment because of the heart-attack and the faint this will cause to me But once I'll be back I'll be all

and

I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-19-2014, 09:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

LOL okay pop quiz! How would you like Stefan and Caroline's first kiss to go? DESCRIBE IN AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE.