Old 01-26-2014, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

Gorgeousness.

Couple of fic recs - both very agnsty:
Nature
Your Mouth is Poison
Old 01-26-2014, 01:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you. These fics are . But so was 1x11 after all.
Old 01-26-2014, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Yep.
Old 01-26-2014, 01:43 PM
Extreme Fan

It's the mood of the moment, i guess. Maybe we get some cheerfulness in 1x12? A girl can hope lol.
Old 01-26-2014, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

I think it will be good if in the next ep they don't have scenes together... Allow the dust to settle a little.
Old 01-26-2014, 01:50 PM
Extreme Fan

I totally agree. Some distance wouldn't be bad at all. Though, i've read there is a time jump between 1x11 and 1x12, so maybe the dust settled off-screen.
Old 01-26-2014, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

On screen separation would be a good thing. Just for a bit. So both of them can figure out their stuff.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Yep. I think it would be ideal right now. As heartbreaking as the fight on the street was, it was also very much needed.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Yep. Also Hayley's off the pedestal that Elijah put her on and she's seen that Elijah can be still hurt.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes. I think that's the most interesting part and i'm quite excited actually lol. I've always thought they both needed a reality-check about the other, i just didn't expect it come this soon.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

Yep.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:32 PM
Extreme Fan

What do you think is going to happen now?

elijah, i’m sorry

elijah, i’m sorry - » ϒσʋ'ɾε Ʈαƙɨɳɡ δνεɾ ɱε «
Old 01-26-2014, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Hopefully, Hayley is still held accountable for her actions but with Elijah showing understanding. If that occurs, H/E can progress.
Old 01-26-2014, 03:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Hopefully, yes. At least after their last scene all the cards are on the table.
Old 01-26-2014, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Yep. If there are scenes between hen next episode they damn well better be tense.