Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-24-2014, 01:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

But they did not ask about whether he thinks H/E would be great in bed together or not. They asked about their connection. So it was a rather drastic reaction, to a simple question.
I get that he's fed up with love triangles and all, but the writers don't seem to head there anyway. (well, maybe with celeste and that's not gross)

BTW why did they call Hayley a hybrid? Bad journalism or did I miss something?

Haylijah Calendar
icon by me | Fanart | tumblr | twitter
Old 01-24-2014, 01:44 AM
Elite Fan

They didn't ask it, that is what he answered, what he based part of his answer on.

As for him saying that the people watching don't want the love triangle, I don't see the triangle. Even Klaus told her to go to him, making the triangle void in my eyes. But that is just me.

And I think it makes things more interesting when they show the more "human" side of the vamps when they have relationships and all the...
Old 01-24-2014, 03:48 AM
Extreme Fan

I haven't seen a love triangle yet on TO between Elijah, Hayley and Klaus. Daniel is entitled to his opinion, it does not bother me at all as long the pairing works on-screen. Candice HATES Klaroline, it just happened last night.

okay? okay., If I want something, I take it
Old 01-24-2014, 04:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm sorry, if I sounded too harsh. I just really want the actors to have fun with what they're doing, especially when it concerns my OTPs.

Anyway, great GIF!

It's one of the reasons I adore TO so much: no freaking love triangles of doom. I'm too old to get emotionally invested in them. I keep thinking what a selfish person this must be (i.e. Elena), to not decide already or chose none of the other parties.

Haylijah Calendar
Old 01-24-2014, 04:18 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I haven't seen it either. And I feel like Klaus' comment pointed that out even more.

And you are right, as long as what the actors think don't influence what the writers write, I'm happy.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:38 AM
Extreme Fan

I didn't think you sounded too harsh, you're entitled to your opinion too.

Spoiler:
Old 01-24-2014, 04:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Spoiler:

Haylijah Calendar
Old 01-24-2014, 05:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Spoiler:
Old 01-24-2014, 05:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Spoiler:

Haylijah Calendar
Old 01-24-2014, 05:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Spoiler:
Old 01-24-2014, 05:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelleVie (View Post)
Spoiler:
I couldn't agree more. I'm feeling positive about it. I do think they will grow with every challenge, may it be emotional or created by outside forces.

Haylijah Calendar
Old 01-24-2014, 12:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

very interesting video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek24w-vY_OQ
Old 01-24-2014, 01:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I saw earlier, really funny.

This one is really good too.
Hayley & Elijah 1x11 (Say something) - YouTube
Old 01-24-2014, 01:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

^ Very beautiful and sooo dramatic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charloe (View Post)
Oh that's so funny. I love it!

Haylijah Calendar
Old 01-24-2014, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

I just started watching Casket Girls. I had a thought about the dress scene, I thought it was more about Hayley than H/E because it was Hayley realizing she can't do what she wants any more because she is pregnant...