Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2014, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

I think that they might have a chance...course, the show needs to let them interact and build it up first. time will tell if they are willing to do that
Old 01-08-2014, 10:53 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anna** (View Post)
Si the fans back lash was like 99 % from klaroliners. Both leah and phoebe got so much hate because they were positioned as klaus' potential LI. I know it's hard to admit that your fandom is super nasty and rude but unfortunately it's true. You are like literally the only klaroline fan i can think of that isn't a hater.
If it makes it better, right now Klayley fans are sort of winning the second place for being haters.
for the record, I didn't say it wasn't Klaroliners... I did say it wasn't only Klaroliners and honestly saying that 99% were them is generalizing. I don't kid myself, the shippers are horrible, but so are part of EVERY ship out there, the difference being that some have more fans than others.
I also don't agree that Klayley shippers are the second for being haters... the problem with haters is that the one loud hater gets more attention than the ones that spread the love.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

agree... the problem with shipping most of the time is shippers... and people who take it out on people for liking someone else with one of their characters... its about as sad as taking it out on an actor or actress for a fictional character.

everyone has their own straw that stirs the drink
Old 01-08-2014, 11:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Girls i don't want to venture into that territory since it's not an antiklaroline thread, let's focus on shipping nonexisteting Elijah/Sophie
someone on tumblr also thinks Bamon and Solijah have parallels. But i think we will be treated better than Bamon fans. For once Elijah is not Damon, he is much more civil person

timetobewonderful - Page 2 sur 13
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤
Old 01-09-2014, 05:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I hope they stay away from any kind of triangle... it's pathetic. If that becomes the focus of the show, I'll be leaving without thinking twice
I'm pretty sure that the love triangle will be the main focus on the show because every JP show has a love triangle, it's inevitable.
At first I thought it would be different with To, that the love triangle would be between Elijah/Rebekah and Klaus. But no, of course JP took that road again.
Plus, when you see the changes between 4x20, which was full of Sophie/Elijah and 1x01 where the scenes were changed to add Hayley/Elijah, it's so sure they are prepapring a love triangle.

I can't stand love triangle as well, and well it was stated right from the beginning in TVD that the show was about two brothers loving the same girl, I really hope TO is not going to do the same thing [I need the find the official synopsis of the show haha]. The love triangle ruined TVD for me, plus it would be so repetitve!

Quote:
As for Elijah/Sophie, at first I thought there would be something between them, even if it was just subtle... but then I was hit out of nowhere by haylijah and I just don't understand it. Now I'm not having much hopes for them... I think this will be like Bamon the couple that could've been AMAZING, but just got screwed over by the writers.
Omg I was such a huge bamon fan, I still am in one sense but they wasted so many opportunities.
I think tho, that Elijah and Sophie have more chances than Bamon to becoming something more. Maybe it's because of the episode 4x20 but they got so many interactions and the chemistry was there. It's hard to tell this ship is doomed because Sophie barely had any scenes (with anyone) yet.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:21 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
agree... the problem with shipping most of the time is shippers... and people who take it out on people for liking someone else with one of their characters... its about as sad as taking it out on an actor or actress for a fictional character.

everyone has their own straw that stirs the drink
Exactly! As long as people are respectful towards each other, there are no worries about ship wars. So in the end the problem isn't an specific group of the fandom, the problem is people who are just rude and disrespectful
I have tons of friends that hate some of my ships and vice-versa and still we can all respect the boundaries and not cross the line.

Well Anna, you're the one that brought it up, my reply would be the same even if it was about a couple that I don't ship. I hate generalization, so I never think it's fair to just tag a group of anything. It works both ways, we have to respect them and therefore we can expect to be respected too. And the haters that are beyond civilized conversation, you just have to disregard them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lempicka (View Post)
I'm pretty sure that the love triangle will be the main focus on the show because every JP show has a love triangle, it's inevitable.
At first I thought it would be different with To, that the love triangle would be between Elijah/Rebekah and Klaus. But no, of course JP took that road again.
Plus, when you see the changes between 4x20, which was full of Sophie/Elijah and 1x01 where the scenes were changed to add Hayley/Elijah, it's so sure they are prepapring a love triangle.

I can't stand love triangle as well, and well it was stated right from the beginning in TVD that the show was about two brothers loving the same girl, I really hope TO is not going to do the same thing [I need the find the official synopsis of the show haha]. The love triangle ruined TVD for me, plus it would be so repetitve!
Yeah, JP accomplished success in a show that the premise was about a love triangle and she is now milking it in every way possible... She is actually smart, considering that some loyal fans stick around and praise it, I believe she follows the "you don't change a winning team".
Also, TVD was a book released years ago so the triangle was already there and she couldn't exactly change the main idea even if she wanted to in the beginning... but now, after 5 season it sure has gotten repetitive (and doing it to all her other shows clearly doesn't help)
I was expecting the show to really revolve around Klaus/Elijah/Rebekah's relationship with each other and have the LIs being sort of on the background.... no such luck. Then in the pilot I was really hoping that Sophie would have an important part in the show, but she was soon disregarded and just forgotten all over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lempicka (View Post)
Omg I was such a huge bamon fan, I still am in one sense but they wasted so many opportunities.
I think tho, that Elijah and Sophie have more chances than Bamon to becoming something more. Maybe it's because of the episode 4x20 but they got so many interactions and the chemistry was there. It's hard to tell this ship is doomed because Sophie barely had any scenes (with anyone) yet.
I hope you're right... I can say that atm my hopes aren't that high, because we have a precedent, when a character doesn't get much attention in the beginning (like Bonnie for example), they tend to be just there in the show, but never really having a decent SL/development. So, if Sophie starts to have more importance from now on, I'll change my mind, but so far, not really holding my breath

I do think that if TPTB want to keep her involved, they will need to create a connection between her and one of the Originals. So fingers crossed that this Original will be Elijah
Old 01-09-2014, 06:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I hope you're right... I can say that atm my hopes aren't that high, because we have a precedent, when a character doesn't get much attention in the beginning (like Bonnie for example), they tend to be just there in the show, but never really having a decent SL/development. So, if Sophie starts to have more importance from now on, I'll change my mind, but so far, not really holding my breath

I do think that if TPTB want to keep her involved, they will need to create a connection between her and one of the Originals. So fingers crossed that this Original will be Elijah
I really hope Sophie is not going to be Bonnie 2.0, if it happen I'll quit the show for sure.
Sophie has been missing msot of the first season so I guess she 'll be mrore present in the second half? I mean, I'm sure Daniella has a contract like she has to appear in maximum 10 episodes per season something like that, so I don't mind her being absent. As long as she is gonna be more present now.[And have scenes with Elijah]

Btw, what does TPTB mean?
Old 01-09-2014, 06:39 AM
Moderator Manager

I thought she would be important in the show, but once again JP showed us that she can't or doesn't want to give witches a good SL

I know that I will be completely in love if Sophie and Elijah share more scenes from now on

TPTB mean The Powers That Be, used to refer to showrunners, producers and network executives.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I thought she would be important in the show, but once again JP showed us that she can't or doesn't want to give witches a good SL
Oh we don't know yet! I mean Caroline wasn't too much important as first too..

(x)

Ugh the second gif
Old 01-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anna** (View Post)
Si the fans back lash was like 99 % from klaroliners.

I know it's hard to admit that your fandom is super nasty and rude but unfortunately it's true.

You are like literally the only klaroline fan i can think of that isn't a hater.

right now Klayley fans are sort of winning the second place for being haters.
I don't want to see these kind of posts in here again.

Telling someone she is the "only" sane shipper in her group, is offensive and disrespectful to the other fans in this board, which I'm sure you are well aware of, because there is no way that you were unaware of other members here who like klaroline and klayley.

No matter how certain you feel of your opinions, you do not have the right to label other fandoms, it is not allowed here and won't be tolerated.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Nice gifs
Old 01-11-2014, 03:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

Spoiler:

Gizoogle: Da Original Gangsta Family

Also I just watched episode 106, I didnt notice the first time that they have quite a lot of scenes in this ep

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 01-11-2014 at 08:29 AM Reason: Language
Old 01-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Moderator Manager

I edited your post to add the spoiler tags because of the language, Lempicka.

Yeah, they did have lots of scenes in 106, but to me it felt like he was cold and a bit rude towards her, only caring about what happened to the baby and Hayley... didn't like their scenes there
Old 01-12-2014, 03:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I edited your post to add the spoiler tags because of the language, Lempicka.

Yeah, they did have lots of scenes in 106, but to me it felt like he was cold and a bit rude towards her, only caring about what happened to the baby and Hayley... didn't like their scenes there
Sorry about the language.

Oh really?
I loved it! Because, if it was the opposite, Elijah messing with Sophie niece's life, she would act the same.

After this episode, Sophie desappeared
Old 01-13-2014, 06:47 AM
Moderator Manager

Oh don't worry about it.

To me Elijah was all cold and rude to her for something she had no choice, Agnes and those witches restrained Sophie and used the curse object on her against her will. So in the end she was as much as victim (in that occasion) as Hayley. So, I was already a bit disappointed with Elijah, and that episode only made me more.

Sophie disappeared because the only connection she had with the siblings was the fact she was tied to the pregnant lady, when the link was severed she just had no point in the story until she comes up with another plan.