Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

yeah, Elijah ... sometimes I don't know what to make of him anymore.

Agreed, it might be a strained relationship with Sophie and Davina but I do think that they should met
Old 12-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Moderator Manager

I loved him in TVD... but since TO started I've been having mixed feelings towards him.

I think a meeting between the two would be intense!!!!
Old 12-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

I loved him at first... then kind of slowly started going downhill and now I'm here... where I still like him but just not as much.

Agree, it would be intense. But sometimes those kind of meetings need to take place
Old 12-10-2013, 10:08 PM
Moderator Manager

^ ITA! I like him, but not so much anymore
Old 12-10-2013, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

I can forgive him if he helps Sophie make it to Season 2
Old 12-10-2013, 10:13 PM
Moderator Manager

Me too!!!
And he needs to decide if he really is polite/gentleman or if it's just an act... because so far that's what it looks like, an act.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

yeah, sometimes I think there is one difference between he and Klaus.

Klaus, even this "nicer" version of him doesn't really hide what he wants. He just acts and does and takes.

Elijah does seem like he's nicer and more respectable but on TVD sometimes and now on TO I don't know... I think its a front sometimes whereas Klaus just doesn't even bother hiding what he is
Old 12-10-2013, 10:24 PM
Moderator Manager

That's exactly what I think!!! I don't mind Elijah being BAMF, but some of his actions are just hypocrite
Old 12-10-2013, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

yeah,,, like the thing with Agnes. He said he'd not let Klaus kill her and he didn't but then he turned around and killed her. And people are like " he's so smart" and blah blah... and sure, yeah I guess he is and that was smart.

But at the same time... how can he have the moral high ground on Klaus? He was willing to kill Agnes out right but Elijah tricked them into thinking that he'd prevent Agnes death probably and then kills her anyways
Old 12-10-2013, 10:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
yeah,,, like the thing with Agnes. He said he'd not let Klaus kill her and he didn't but then he turned around and killed her. And people are like " he's so smart" and blah blah... and sure, yeah I guess he is and that was smart.

But at the same time... how can he have the moral high ground on Klaus? He was willing to kill Agnes out right but Elijah tricked them into thinking that he'd prevent Agnes death probably and then kills her anyways
Exactly!!! And even though I love seeing him being all ripping hearts out.. but kind of put a dent on the whole man of honor thing.

Also another thing that bothered me was that he used Davina to untie Sophie and Hayley. She hates the witches, so he could be honest and tell her that Sophie was blackmailing them and all that... by giving her the spell with the excuse of only bringing more pages if she succeeded on that one spell was a low move.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

yeah. And people say he;'s protecting his family but in a way, so was Klaus. Difference was people like the gentlemen Elijah and how he portrays himself.

He told Elena he'd protect her and help them kill KLaus but Klaus made a better offer he thought and broke the promise. So IDK... I still like him but I don't know if he's quite everything he says he is
Old 12-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Moderator Manager

^ YEAH!!!
And the whole "Nobody hurts my family and live" quote.... I HATED it!!! Kol and Finn anyone??!?!! He could've stayed quiet, that quote wasn't necessary.

He is always talking about believing in Klaus' good side but then he took Tyler's word that Klaus knew about the ability of the baby to make hybrids without even hearing Klaus' version.....
So he was more interesting to me when he appeared in TVD.. then he turned back on his word to help kill Klaus... also threatening Elena's life to make the Salvatores kill Bonnie's mom to stop the ritual.... and now in TO I'm not feeling him much
Old 12-11-2013, 05:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey hey hey, i actually like Elijah's "hyporcisy"
Because with him you never know when he is going to snap and kill someone.
It always comes as a shock. When he promised Sophie agnes wouldn't die i was like booo! But then he went and killed her in a spectacular way and also reminded us how he tricked Rose in TVD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Rebekah is disappointing me so much in TO.... I wanted her to be awesome and have a great SL, and turns out she is having a worst SL than she did in TVD
I feel the same way about Elijah's storyline. people have been saying that Rebekah's SL revolves around guys the whole 9 epsiodes but what did Elijah do interesting besides fighting his attaction to Hayley the entire 9 episodes. First he lays in a coffing for 3 episodes then runs after a completely undeserving girl (who got a personality reboot but still manages to piss me off) like a lost puppy. He literally did nothing that wouldn't be connected to hayley one way or another, at least rebekah got to betray klaus because she wanted to, not because she was marcel's lap dog.

Quote:
I think it would be very interesting to see Sophie and Davina meeting... I mean, when she was telling the story, it felt like Davina was impressed by Sophie because she fought for Monique. I don't think she resents her so much... of course there is the part of Sophie trying to kill her now, but I think they should have a face to face... and Elijah would be a great mediator (although I'm also disappointed with him because of the way he acted with both)
I think right now Davina doesn't know that Sophie is actively trying to get her killed.
Elijah didn't tell her about Sophie blackmail. I mean she probably has a hint that sophie would benefit from her death, but it's one thing to suspect and another to be told that someone tried really hard to off you. I have a feeling she will finally realise the danger sophie possess in next episode.
Spoiler:
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤
Old 12-12-2013, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)

I enjoyed the Elijah/Agnes scene mainly for Klaus's reaction. I never bought the whole Elijah noble act on TVD and I still don't.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

I wonder if they will address Elijah's trickery the first time Sophie and him meet or just let it slide....

Spoiler:
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤