Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2013, 07:06 PM
Moderator Manager

Same here.... I was talking to some friends, and we're pretty sure that they will kill someone until the end of the season, and if I had to bet, I'd say that Sophie is the one
Old 12-10-2013, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Same here.... I was talking to some friends, and we're pretty sure that they will kill someone until the end of the season, and if I had to bet, I'd say that Sophie is the one
maybe... I Mean, it could be someone like Josh...

but sadly it does seem that she might be a likely candiate.

I'd rather Cami die than her though
Old 12-10-2013, 07:29 PM
Moderator Manager

That's the thing, I also like Josh... and he is a recurring so I think they will kill a regular. And there are way too many regulars on the show for the first season.
Story wise, Camille has more importance than Sophie at the moment. She is not my favorite but I don't think it would make much sense to work through her SL just to kill her later.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

that there are ... oddly enough and I know this is NOT going to happen but out of the regulars I'd be okay with being killed:

I'd probably rank Cami and then Davina.

Under no circumstances do I want anything to happen to Father Kieran... and if something happened to Cami then I could it pushing him into a different place as the leader of the human faction
Old 12-10-2013, 07:35 PM
Moderator Manager

As for me, the regulars I could go without is Hayley and/or Camille. But like I said, apart from Sophie, all the others sort of have connections to the Originals, so very unlikely that any of them will be killed off.

I really like Father K!! He has potential to be amazing!
Old 12-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
As for me, the regulars I could go without is Hayley and/or Camille. But like I said, apart from Sophie, all the others sort of have connections to the Originals, so very unlikely that any of them will be killed off.

I really like Father K!! He has potential to be amazing!
agreed... though I do like Haley. So I guess we're different on that one.

Sadly, Sophie does seem like the most logical choice and I hate that.

Yes, Father Kieran is pretty awesome and could be even more so. That's why I wonder about Cami because it might push him over a bridge and create a different kind of character.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, Hayley is a fan favorite. I tried but just couldn't get to like her But I'm sure she is safe.... atm she has a bigger role and better SL than Rebekah

I think it's the most logical too... I'll be very sad if that happens. My ship will sink before it even have a chance

Well, I sure want Father K to have a more important role... he's awesome!!! And maybe Camille will be what pushes him over the edge
Old 12-10-2013, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

is okay... not everyone can like everyone.

yeah, I Know the feeling sadly. most of my ships have had similar fates and it really sucks...

although sometimes I wonder... which is worse...

to never have the ship at all or to have had the ship and then had it ripped away from you?
Old 12-10-2013, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

I think I need more E/S scenes before I can start shipping them...
Old 12-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Moderator Manager

I totally understand... I usually need to see more to start shipping, but with these two I just like the idea instantly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
is okay... not everyone can like everyone.

yeah, I Know the feeling sadly. most of my ships have had similar fates and it really sucks...

although sometimes I wonder... which is worse...

to never have the ship at all or to have had the ship and then had it ripped away from you?
Yeah, but still I don't like when I don't like one regular character.... it feel weird to me

I really don't know which is worst.... I have both situations happen to me, and both sucks it's like I'm never sure to which direction I wanna the couple to follow.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

I'd be the same but i just re-watched the pilot so here I am...

and I do like Sophie. So I guess as I said, here I am.

its more or less normal for me, LOL. I watched TVD for years and I can hardly stand any of the main trio
Old 12-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't ship them, but I'd rather see Elijah with her than the wolf lol.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

I'd rather not have the ship implode...
Old 12-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Moderator Manager

well I love Sophie... so here I am too!!

Yeah, at first I liked pretty much everybody in TVD... now I just like 3 characters of the whole show, so it's a bummer
To me I usually have one thing that makes me like all leads... so it's new for me to have a show where there is one that I don't like

I prefer Elijah with Sophie than Hayley because I think Sophie is more mature and fits Elijah better.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

yeah... oddly enough there is usually at least someone I always dislike . I have to think now if there is a show where I Like everyone.