Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-11-2009, 04:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

How awesome is the promo?
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 09-11-2009, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

What promo? the one for the second episode? If so, that one has some D/E in it, and some really hot Ian shirtless scenes
Old 09-11-2009, 06:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Please add me?
Old 09-11-2009, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

I havent read the books... SO do these two get together in the books.. is it like brother love triangle
Old 09-11-2009, 07:34 AM
Absolute Fan

thanks for the new thread
Old 09-11-2009, 07:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deiaa (View Post)
I just saw this new promo pic. It's spoiler for episode 4

http://www.vampire-diaries.net/galle...VD103-0014.jpg
wow, just wow

The promo for next week got me super hyper excited.
Damon looks scary. I would totally squeak if someone sneaked up on me and watched like this.

Oh almost forgot Add me please
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤
Old 09-11-2009, 07:57 AM
Banned

I just find Damon soo much more interesting than Stefan. I think because Damon had no scenes with Elena just yet. I think Stefan was plunged right into a romance with Elena without them bothering to tell us anything about his character. It's hard that way because this isn't lost where each character gets a backstory shown through flashbacks.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:52 AM
Air
Elite Fan

I agree Ada. But I also think that because Stefan is basically on a mission to be close to Elena that it happened that way for a reason. He came to town specifically to find her, so obviously he is going to put himself in her way from the start. The thing is she thinks it's all by chance. I don't know how closely they are going to follow the books, but I can't wait for the DE stuff and next week to see how she interacts with him.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
But I also think that because Stefan is basically on a mission to be close to Elena that it happened that way for a reason.
That's true too. I just wish they had explained the Katherine thing a bit better so it did not look like he was just stalking her for no reason, lol. I guess he reminds me of Bill in that way you know? Bill probably came to get close to Sookie too but instead of showing us these things about these vamps first, they show us how good natured they are and build them up to be these heros and I never understand that. No one wants to watch a cookie cutter for a character. This is why badboys always get more popular.

But the funny thing is, Williamson never learned his lesson from Dawsons Creek LMFAO. He's still doing it again, making the badboy appeal to the audience in a the wrong way. This is why his OTPs never resonate in the fandom.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:48 AM
Loyal Fan

hey guys. Sorry I've been MIA for a while, lol. Anyways, I didn't get to see the ep yesterday, but I'm gonna watch it online either today or tomorrow. So there wasn't any Damon/Elena scenes? That sucks.

icon
Old 09-11-2009, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by _masquerade_ (View Post)
hey guys. Sorry I've been MIA for a while, lol. Anyways, I didn't get to see the ep yesterday, but I'm gonna watch it online either today or tomorrow. So there wasn't any Damon/Elena scenes? That sucks.
Nope, there's none. They haven't met yet but next episode looks promising.

Welcome to all new Team D/E!
Old 09-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
That's true too. I just wish they had explained the Katherine thing a bit better so it did not look like he was just stalking her for no reason, lol. I guess he reminds me of Bill in that way you know? Bill probably came to get close to Sookie too but instead of showing us these things about these vamps first, they show us how good natured they are and build them up to be these heros and I never understand that. No one wants to watch a cookie cutter for a character. This is why badboys always get more popular.

But the funny thing is, Williamson never learned his lesson from Dawsons Creek LMFAO. He's still doing it again, making the badboy appeal to the audience in a the wrong way. This is why his OTPs never resonate in the fandom.
are you talking about His love for Dawson and Joey. UGH I was always a Pacey/Joey shipper. even at a Young age.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:01 AM
Banned

Yeah. His love for Dawson and Joey almost killed the show were it not for season 3. I hope this doesn't happen on VD as well. I'd love for many different couples to be explored since their supposed to be in highschool.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
Yeah. His love for Dawson and Joey almost killed the show were it not for season 3. I hope this doesn't happen on VD as well. I'd love for many different couples to be explored since their supposed to be in highschool.
yeah I could not stand Dawson what so ever, and I hope that even with his DJ shippness that he'll give us DE fans some epic moments. because if Not, I'll be one prissy girl on this board.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Extreme Fan

New promo=hot. Ian is so good.

Cal ... choosing Damon & Elena since 2009