Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2015, 04:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
If Jeremy can come back after Elena burned his body inside the house then Kol can get his original body back. I'm gonna guess that Nate comes back by the season finale to set up for S3. Now I just need Claire .
It wasn't just Jeremy. What about Mikael he died the same way as Kol with the white oak stake yet he came back in his original body.
KLAUS & HAYLEY / BELLAMY & ECHO / OLIVER & FELCITY / STEFAN & ELENA / DAISY & SOUSA / HOPE & LANDON / RUMPLESTILSKIN & BELLE / SHELDON & AMY / JOHN ROSS & PAMELA/ CONRAD & NIC / BONNIE & ENZO / KOL & DAVINA/ KARA & MON-EL / GERALT & YENNEFER
Old 02-09-2015, 04:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by liomi95 (View Post)
It wasn't just Jeremy. What about Mikael he died the same way as Kol with the white oak stake yet he came back in his original body.
Very true. Kol can very easily get his original body back so I hate when I read about the writers making crap excuses about his ashes blown away or whatever :rolleys:.

I wonder if Koleb and Davina even bother completing the dagger now that he's been cursed to die.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:12 PM
Extreme Fan

what did I miss {DavinaღKoleb} aww love these two
stopped watching the show cause I have a hate on for Phoebe just cant stand the show with her in it but that means I miss out on all {DavinaღKoleb} scenes

any ideas on how to still love the show but avoid her LOL
Old 02-09-2015, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

I get it - you should talk to a bunch of people in episode discussion threads cause they feel the same. Some fast forward her scenes and others just go on Youtube to watch what they're interested in. I'm the same with Camille, I have a strong hate-fire for her. I tend to just ignore her or make fun of her scenes with friends. It makes things easier.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I get it - you should talk to a bunch of people in episode discussion threads cause they feel the same. Some fast forward her scenes and others just go on Youtube to watch what they're interested in. I'm the same with Camille, I have a strong hate-fire for her. I tend to just ignore her or make fun of her scenes with friends. It makes things easier.
you understand - episode discussion for real thats a good idea never thought of that now I can rant all about my hate for her out always thought I was the only one who hated her but im not hate her beyond anything eles
thats right shouldnt let her ruin a show that I love just cause shes in it.

cami hate her as well.

thanks for the advice
Old 02-09-2015, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

nothing this week he didn't want her to see him like that how sweet

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-09-2015, 11:02 PM
Master Fan

Aww she likes being called his girl.
Old 02-16-2015, 06:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Finnaly catched up on all the episodes I missed after the show returned. I'm very afraid for tonights episode seeing as it's an episode right before a break. Usually something big happens in those episodes. I don't want Kol to die. I'm hoping it somehow gets reversed. They already killed so many people of because of a hex: Shawn, Kieran, Oliver. It's time that a cure is found. Kol and Davina are amazing together. It just can't end so sudden.
Old 02-16-2015, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green eyed stone (View Post)
Finnaly catched up on all the episodes I missed after the show returned. I'm very afraid for tonights episode seeing as it's an episode right before a break. Usually something big happens in those episodes. I don't want Kol to die. I'm hoping it somehow gets reversed. They already killed so many people of because of a hex: Shawn, Kieran, Oliver. It's time that a cure is found. Kol and Davina are amazing together. It just can't end so sudden.
I hear ya. I'm a bundle of nerves thinking Kol will be gone, but I have a feeling that even if Koleb dies tonight Kol will be back. He's already super popular and the writers know how much people want this character to stick around whether cause of the family dynamic or because of the romantic pairings, but they know Kol is a loved character.
Old 02-16-2015, 06:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Kol and Davina are winning me over. I hope he does nit go anywhere.
Old 02-16-2015, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

So I'm pretty much broken right now despite expecting this...I just need to remember the happy stuff before dealing with the rest, like their dance and his goodbye to her . Ugh happy stuff...right:

(x)
Old 02-16-2015, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am with you Kara

the ends scenes were heartbreaking to watch ,so emotional

loved the dance,they both deserve some happiness,poor girl not again first with tim now this

they are too precious and I can't lose them

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-16-2015, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think it's the last of them, but it certainly hurt watching. I think she will be on Team Klaus though in stopping Finncent .

How can you joke right now? I’m not…under the same stars there’s some guy and he’s with his girl and he’s got all the time in the world and he’s all right…and I hate him.(x)
Old 02-17-2015, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

Don't you think it'll be last for Daniel/Danielle tho?
Old 02-17-2015, 08:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

How can you joke right now? I’m not…under the same stars there’s some guy and he’s with his girl and he’s got all the time in the world and he’s all right…and I hate him.(x)

So, so, so sad. Bring him back, Julie!!!!