Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2015, 05:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hope that if it's up to Daniel, that he does decide to come back as Kol/Kaleb.

Green Eyed Stone - Those gifs are awesome! I will never get over them. This is perhaps the first couple I started shipping before they even had a scene, months before season 2 when we found out Daniel will be coming as Kaleb.

Last edited by RedRidingLola; 02-22-2015 at 07:28 PM
Old 02-22-2015, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing - love it .

edit: I just realized that video is already in the OP .
Old 02-22-2015, 07:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Is it? Gosh, I went back a couple pages to make sure it wasn't and didn't check the entire thread.

I will edit it.
Old 02-23-2015, 11:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRidingLola (View Post)
I hope that if it's up to Daniel, that he does decide to come back as Kol/Kaleb.

Green Eyed Stone - Those gifs are awesome! I will never get over them. This is perhaps the first couple I started shipping before they even had a scene, months before season 2 when we found out Daniel will be coming as Kaleb.
I hope so too. Fingers crossed for that. I've been wondering and I think I mentionend this in another thread before. Back in episode 2x13 Kol made the promise of him being the one that is going to bring Rebekah back into her own body and Rebekah vowed that she wouldn't go back to her own body before she brings Kol home. Did the writers wrote this into the story just to show that Rebekah and Kol finnaly bonded again or is this actually forshadowing what's to come. If it is Kol has to be a witch to put Rebekah back into her own body and if he comes back as a witch could this mean Daniel will still be playing Kol? I'm just speculating right now but I take any signs we get when it comes to Daniel returning.

Thanks for liking my gifs. I knew that a new guy was coming in for Davina but I never watched Teen wolf so I didn't knew who Daniel was. I've read some posts about him coming on so I knew that the actor was populair and I liked his brief scenes with Davina in the trailer. But I really started them shipping from the first episode. I liked the chemistry they have and combinend with some great writting for these two as a couple really made me shipped them hard.

Here are some more gifs I made.

Old 02-23-2015, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

you're killing me with the gifs

Daina has the bad luck when it comes to boys
Old 02-23-2015, 12:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

I know Davina really has bad luck. But let's hope that is about to change with Kol coming back by the end of the season. I don't think I could accept anybody else with Davina at one point so Kol needs to come back. No matter how long it takes.

I'm sorry, I feel the same way as you do

Maybe I could make it up with a little bit more happy gifs I've made

Old 02-23-2015, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

aww thank you

they were so happy with each other
Old 02-23-2015, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

Those are great gifsets .
Old 02-23-2015, 01:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for liking them they where indeed so happy. That's why Kol has to return.
Old 02-23-2015, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

I think we will get Kol back, the writers see how loved he is and see the fan reaction to him being back and connecting with Davina and his family. I'm just unsure on how he will come back/who will play him. Should be interesting...

Just in case you guys want to be involved we are entering a posting challenge with the Twilight board for the month of March and you can sign up here and possibly win a custom title. It's fun and easy to do so I hope y'all come and participate .
Old 02-23-2015, 07:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Love the gifs! I am missing Koleb so much already! It's just not going to be the same without him!
Old 02-23-2015, 09:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

I seriously cannot control my heartbreak over these two. Anytime I see a gifset of the two, it just crushes me a little more

Lovely gifs there!
Old 02-23-2015, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

aww those gifs

yep no way they will keep a loved character away

I feel so high school
every time I look at you
{}
Old 02-23-2015, 10:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

I know. I actualy have no doubt about him returning. I mean why hind at a possibility for that to happen. I think it will be Rebekah's and Davina's mission for the rest of the season. But the real question is in what body. I'm still hoping Kaleb's because I really liked Daniel's performance. But I also like Kol more as a witch working together with Davina. And I also don't think the chemistry with Nate and Danielle would be the same as between Daniel and Danielle. I think those two worked really great together and that can't be topped by another actor.
Old 02-23-2015, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green eyed stone (View Post)
I know. I actualy have no doubt about him returning. I mean why hind at a possibility for that to happen. I think it will be Rebekah's and Davina's mission for the rest of the season. But the real question is in what body. I'm still hoping Kaleb's because I really liked Daniel's performance. But I also like Kol more as a witch working together with Davina. And I also don't think the chemistry with Nate and Danielle would be the same as between Daniel and Danielle. I think those two worked really great together and that can't be topped by another actor.
This is my struggle because I love Nate, but I think Daniel is doing an amazing job and he has great chemistry with everyone really.