Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2016, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

I never noticed the first time watching it, but I was questioning how Simon found out about Superhoodie after that timeline was erased. I wish they did more with that.

Nothing. I'm supposed to be doing homework, but I'm procrastinating like a champ.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Jolly Olly Man sure was a little bitch
Old 09-08-2016, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

...???

Kara what did you think of both eps of FDTD?

I missed my Geckos. But was it just me or did Richie seem a bit hammier than usual?

I was glad of the mention from Seth saying he went back to find Kate's body. I wasn't impressed when it seemed like everyone, including her BROTHER were just going to leave her to rot out in the desert.

@ Scott Vamp-Pilgrim. That should be interesting.

Also I was under the impression that Freddy was going home at the end of last season... ? He took the bunny and everything...

Not sure.... I've watched a few eps of Marco Polo but am not super into it... maybe Sense8 again

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 09-08-2016, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Carolyn Richie was definitely acting different. A little too happy with life while Seth is just like "dafuq? dude the world sucks and so do you." I don't know if it was the acting that seemed off or just because Richie seemed sooo comfortable with how his life is and that's not him .

I was happy they mentioned how they went back for Kate's body too. I was annoyed that it seemed like they just shrugged it off and went about their lives.

I can't imagine Scott being a "rocker". I liked him being a super ninja and would have liked to see him working with Freddy.

He did go back home, but I think because he's not able to just quit the vampire fighting business and go back to being a normal ranger that it put a strain on his marriage and plus it's unsafe for them.

I would love to watch Sense8 again . Currently though I'm watching Youtube "let's play" videos. It's funny seeing people scream bloody murder when something in the game jumps out at them .
Old 09-09-2016, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Okay good, it's not just me. He was definitely more emo/ironic before.

I know! I'm curious to know how this will play out now. Is it some sort of inner battle between Kate and Amora? I bet Amora tries to kill Scott or Seth and Kate overcomes her with love.

I would like that too. Freddie needs a partner. I think I saw a promo pic where Scott is with Sex Machine at some point, and I don't even know why that guy is still hanging around!

Okay. I believe you and that sounds plausibile.

Try and hold off though! Knowing it's not coming back until at least Christmas will make it tortuous. I'm so excited for season 2. I hope Sun gets out of prison, and Kala and Lito get to have dance parties together, and Will and Riley defeat whispers and Wolfgang is naked more and everything else...

Watching Galavant. It's pretty fun and pretty funny. I'm enjoying it.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 09-09-2016, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

Billy and Mandy
Old 09-10-2016, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
Okay good, it's not just me. He was definitely more emo/ironic before.

I know! I'm curious to know how this will play out now. Is it some sort of inner battle between Kate and Amora? I bet Amora tries to kill Scott or Seth and Kate overcomes her with love.

I would like that too. Freddie needs a partner. I think I saw a promo pic where Scott is with Sex Machine at some point, and I don't even know why that guy is still hanging around!

Okay. I believe you and that sounds plausibile.

Try and hold off though! Knowing it's not coming back until at least Christmas will make it tortuous. I'm so excited for season 2. I hope Sun gets out of prison, and Kala and Lito get to have dance parties together, and Will and Riley defeat whispers and Wolfgang is naked more and everything else...

Watching Galavant. It's pretty fun and pretty funny. I'm enjoying it.
Dude Galavant was amazing. The 1st season, s2 seemed to kind of lose something, but it was still pretty good.

I'm glad we know Kate is still "in there" so I'm here for her trying to fight a demon god, but I don't want her to have to die again cause that would suck if she manages to get control only to sacrifice herself or some bs.

Yeah I think I'll wait until November to rewatch Sense8.

Homework is calling me, but so is not doing it so I'm watching makeup tutorials online and hating how I can't figure out how to do the perfect smokey eye .
Old 09-10-2016, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

Neighbors

It's kinda lame
Old 09-10-2016, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Is that the Seth Rogen and Zac Efron movie?
Old 09-10-2016, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
Dude Galavant was amazing. The 1st season, s2 seemed to kind of lose something, but it was still pretty good.

I'm glad we know Kate is still "in there" so I'm here for her trying to fight a demon god, but I don't want her to have to die again cause that would suck if she manages to get control only to sacrifice herself or some bs.

Yeah I think I'll wait until November to rewatch Sense8.

Homework is calling me, but so is not doing it so I'm watching makeup tutorials online and hating how I can't figure out how to do the perfect smokey eye .
It's so good! I'm hoping it does well on Netflix so that they consider making new ones. I love all the songs.

Yup, agreed!

Good call.

Still Galavant.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 09-11-2016, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

The songs are great. Richard and Galavant are the best .
Old 09-11-2016, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

I very much also enjoy Chef. And I love the Jester's voice! I'm sad to say that I'm done it now. The sadness of being completely finished a new show that I love.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 09-11-2016, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

The jester's voice was such a surprise to me and the chef was hilarious too. His duet with the maid about settling for shiit was the best. I'm sad it's over too. I don't think it will ever see a 3rd season (they were thinking maybe one focused on Richard, but I don't see it happening) .
Old 09-12-2016, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Awww. That would have been good. I also would have liked to see the adventures of Sid and Gareth trying to save Madelena from herself.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 09-12-2016, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

That could have been fun . I mean Galavant's story is over, but there's more to do with the other characters. Wish we got at least one last season to tie up everyone else's stories.