Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2016, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
Fairy tale of why rabbits are hunted by every prey
You scare me sometimes.

I saw you reblogging my stranger things stuff Bells and figured .

I don't think I'm going to continue with Preacher. I tried and I just don't care enough. I like some of the characters and some stuff is funny (like in the hotel room when they kept killing the angels and the bodies piled up), but aside from a few fleeting moments I'm just not that interested.

Misfits again . I really love this show. I just wish they did more with the original cast. I guess they were going to do a movie, but it never panned out because of schedules and such.
Old 09-01-2016, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

^^I'm on Season 2 now. Just watched the tattoo episode. I miss Nathan. He was spectacular. I actually didn't mind Rudy but I wish Nathan had stayed on until the end of the third season.
Simon.
I'm glad at least they didn't drag it out with the main cast so that it got terrible and everyone was still hanging on. It went out amazingly with the first characters.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 09-01-2016, 11:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
You scare me sometimes.
It was good, it tells you why rabbits are hunted by every animal ever, because the first rabbit on earth was very cocky and then God punished him by cursing all rabbits to be hunted forever

I got so upset at all the dead rabbits in the movie but at least a few of the ones who I liked survived
Old 09-02-2016, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
^^I'm on Season 2 now. Just watched the tattoo episode. I miss Nathan. He was spectacular. I actually didn't mind Rudy but I wish Nathan had stayed on until the end of the third season.
Simon.
I'm glad at least they didn't drag it out with the main cast so that it got terrible and everyone was still hanging on. It went out amazingly with the first characters.
The tattoo episode gets me every time . Plus future Simon .

I wish Nathan stayed for s3 too. I loved his relationship with Simon (and Kelly).

Rudy is cool. I didn't like him much the first time I watched cause he seemed like a Nathan replacement, but I like him ok now. I probably would have enjoyed him more if I watched passed s3, but I can't bring myself to do it.

I was watching Misfits and had to stop and go see a Ramsey Bolton scene because his voice is so damn different it freaked me out .

Flora I'm worried about you.
Old 09-03-2016, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The tattoo episode gets me every time . Plus future Simon .

I wish Nathan stayed for s3 too. I loved his relationship with Simon (and Kelly).

Rudy is cool. I didn't like him much the first time I watched cause he seemed like a Nathan replacement, but I like him ok now. I probably would have enjoyed him more if I watched passed s3, but I can't bring myself to do it.

I was watching Misfits and had to stop and go see a Ramsey Bolton scene because his voice is so damn different it freaked me out .
Future Simon. Seriously. Iwan is amazing. Like you said, the difference between Simon and Ramsay. And even the difference just between past and future Simon. Even though there's nothing really different appearance wise, he FEELS completely different and so much more attractive.

My favorite bits with Rudy were always the parts where he was fighting with the other him. His emotional self was hilarious.

Nathan + Barry forever! I love the scene in the Christmas episode where Simon shows up to the community centre and finds Nathan and Marnie and shes like "You must be Barry, I've heard so much about you." Nathan loves Simon so much.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 09-03-2016, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Future Simon. Seriously. Iwan is amazing. Like you said, the difference between Simon and Ramsay. And even the difference just between past and future Simon. Even though there's nothing really different appearance wise, he FEELS completely different and so much more attractive.

My favorite bits with Rudy were always the parts where he was fighting with the other him. His emotional self was hilarious.

Nathan + Barry forever! I love the scene in the Christmas episode where Simon shows up to the community centre and finds Nathan and Marnie and shes like "You must be Barry, I've heard so much about you." Nathan loves Simon so much.
The fact that Simon just finally accepted Barry was a pet name from his bf just makes me so happy. I mean I miss the hilarious names Nathan comes up with *melonfcker*, but it was nice when they bonded and he was just Barry .

Rudy fighting with himself was hilarious, but my all time fave was just his hatred of cheerleaders. It was so unexpected coming from him, but the scene he explains why makes me giggle hard - not just for Rudy, but also Simon's reaction to it was awesome.

I love all versions of Simon, but hot damn future Simon in the shower . He's soooo white though. Like I glow in the dark I'm so pale, but holy crap he wins hands down.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Flora I'm worried about you.
what did I do
Old 09-04-2016, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

That movie sounds weird. Not a good weird. Like a movie someone would watch who also enjoys ripping the heads off their stuffed animals .
Old 09-05-2016, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Fear the Walking Dead. I'm seriously fed up with the stupidity of the characters on this show, haven't they learned anything in one and a half seasons???? Noise attracts walkers, so STOP BEING NOISY!!! Don't break a **** ton of glasses, don't play the goddamn piano and DON'T SCREAM FOR MOMMY IN A HOTEL FULL OF WALKERS!!!! Jesus Lord, I want to jump inside the screen and yell at all of them, they are too dumb for me to bear. Also who the hell gets drunk in the middle of an apocalypse where dead people are walking around wanting to kill you?

I can't.

» Bella
Old 09-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

What exactly is with FTWD? How is it a spin off?
Old 09-05-2016, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

Omg stop watching it

She gets sooooo mad at both of these shows
Old 09-06-2016, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

Angry Bella.

Quote:
The fact that Simon just finally accepted Barry was a pet name from his bf just makes me so happy. I mean I miss the hilarious names Nathan comes up with *melonfcker*, but it was nice when they bonded and he was just Barry .

Rudy fighting with himself was hilarious, but my all time fave was just his hatred of cheerleaders. It was so unexpected coming from him, but the scene he explains why makes me giggle hard - not just for Rudy, but also Simon's reaction to it was awesome.

I love all versions of Simon, but hot damn future Simon in the shower . He's soooo white though. Like I glow in the dark I'm so pale, but holy crap he wins hands down.
Or when he called him a handsome shark.
And when they became famous and Simon went to Nathan for a place to stay and friendship.
Or did you ever see that short of Nathan getting arrested in Vegas? And he called Simon with his one phone call for help but Rudy answered and didn't know who "Barry" was? He yells "Save me Barry!" again.

God, the stuff! Poor traumatized Rudy. Just trying to live his wholesome life.

It's funny because my mom has just gotten onto the part where they introduce Ramsay into GoT. She'll never know my love for Iwan in a non horrible way.

Although she's so angry at Theon and I promised her that he would be punished. She doesn't know what she's in for...

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 09-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

^ She likes to show up when stupid things happen.

Quote:
What exactly is with FTWD? How is it a spin off?
It was supposed to show the beginning of the Apocalypse and the collapse of civilization, but that only lasted like 3 or 4 episodes before they did a dumb time jump and now it's basically TWD: West Coat Edition feat. Mexico, but without the good characters/acting/writing. Basically just AMC trying to make more money by milking the franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
Omg stop watching it

She gets sooooo mad at both of these shows
I would, but dad still wants to watch and keeps asking me about it. The stupidity amuses him apparently. And since we don't have AMC and Fox Brasil didn't buy this one, I need to download it.

I only get mad at the real one because I care, while I'm just hate watching the spin off at this point.

» Bella
Old 09-06-2016, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Angry Bella.

Or when he called him a handsome shark.
And when they became famous and Simon went to Nathan for a place to stay and friendship.
Or did you ever see that short of Nathan getting arrested in Vegas? And he called Simon with his one phone call for help but Rudy answered and didn't know who "Barry" was? He yells "Save me Barry!" again.

God, the stuff! Poor traumatized Rudy. Just trying to live his wholesome life.

It's funny because my mom has just gotten onto the part where they introduce Ramsay into GoT. She'll never know my love for Iwan in a non horrible way.

Although she's so angry at Theon and I promised her that he would be punished. She doesn't know what she's in for...
Handsome shark .

Dude I love that episode so much for some reason, but it legit makes me so happy when Simon stays with Nathan and he keeps his secret. Besties for life .

I did see that and laughed because that was a great way to send off Nathan while honoring the character and his relationships at the same time. I just wish we would have seen him come back and find out about Simon and everyone from his gang . I mean Kelly was the only other one alive, but whatever. He would assume she was gonna be dead too living in Africa and dismantling land mines.

I mean the idea of FTWD sounded like a good idea. A prequel about everything is sometimes fun because you see how dumb civilization is and how the get killed off and only the smart and strong survive, but since they did the time jump that just sounds dumb af. Like they really are just using the franchise as a cash cow.

From Dusk Till Dawn
Old 09-07-2016, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

I love that episode too! I loved Simon finding out about Alisha and Superhoodie. Although since it was all undone, I'm not sure how he found out again.

I can't imagine how Nathan would have reacted. All of his friends. I prefer to think that Kelly survived it all. And I think Seth went out there with her eventually...

FDTD! I hope Netflix updated last night so I can watch. Gecko love!

"They're loyal beasts"