Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-28-2009, 08:19 AM
Banned

I think my shipping is pretty consistent from show to show. I tend not to fall for couples like SE. At the moment I am on the fence with DE, because I wished they would have waited a few episodes before exposing Damon's humanity. I don't want DE rushed. I'd rather SE had a chance first before they made a real triangle because Damon will come out looking bad.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ada's Here!

I don't want DE rushed, rushing them would be a bad thing, if they take it slow, have SE date for awhile then have a DE relationship, then it would be a good thing, no rushing
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 09-28-2009, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBalways (View Post)
Ada's Here!

I don't want DE rushed, rushing them would be a bad thing, if they take it slow, have SE date for awhile then have a DE relationship, then it would be a good thing, no rushing
I agree! I don't want them to be rushed either.

Dan&Savannah
Old 09-28-2009, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
I think my shipping is pretty consistent from show to show. I tend not to fall for couples like SE. At the moment I am on the fence with DE, because I wished they would have waited a few episodes before exposing Damon's humanity. I don't want DE rushed. I'd rather SE had a chance first before they made a real triangle because Damon will come out looking bad.
Yes they exposed Damon's humanity but only a very small part of it, and Elena didn't see it so I didn't feel it was rushed... I'm sure that in the next epis we'll see the Damon we saw in the other ones, he'll still be a bad guy don't worry
Quote:
Yeah, I also don't think Damon will do something like that in front of Elena
And I agree that Elena will be the one to show Damon true love, the same way that Elena will find unconditional love from Damon
Could you call Stefan's love for Elena unconditional? I don't know why but I can't, something is missing in the love he's giving to Elena but I don't know what yet I feel Damon will be the only one to give her unconditional love!
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 09-28-2009, 08:34 AM
New Fan

I don't want DE to be rushed, either. The way I'm seeing things, Elena is gonna have to experience being with Stefan first, so that when she is with Damon, she will truly see the difference. I don't want her to struggle with her mutal feelings right way. Damon, on the other hand, I want him to struggle from the get-go.

When do you guys wanna see the first DE kiss?

Me? I'm wavering between sometime in the latter half of the season. I want some more slaps and torturous looks first. If it's not until the season finale, then it better be the most awesome kiss ever.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awe-quite-a-bit (View Post)
I don't want DE to be rushed, either. The way I'm seeing things, Elena is gonna have to experience being with Stefan first, so that when she is with Damon, she will truly see the difference. I don't want her to struggle with her mutal feelings right way. Damon, on the other hand, I want him to struggle from the get-go.

Me? I'm wavering between sometime in the latter half of the season. I want some more slaps and torturous looks first. If it's not until the season finale, then it better be the most awesome kiss ever.
I love season finale kisses!

Dan&Savannah
Old 09-28-2009, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The sooner, the better, but not too rushed
Old 09-28-2009, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I definitely think SE are awkward and extremely shoved in your face. I really love the subtleness to DE, you know there's something there but there's not a huge arrow in all their scenes that says SHIP ME in big block letters. Damon feels for both Elena and Stefan and we'll get to see it more in the future
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 09-28-2009, 09:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Bee (View Post)
I definitely think SE are awkward and extremely shoved in your face. I really love the subtleness to DE, you know there's something there but there's not a huge arrow in all their scenes that says SHIP ME in big block letters. Damon feels for both Elena and Stefan and we'll get to see it more in the future
THIS. Seriously, you took the words right out of my mouth.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Season finale kisses are hot, like Damon kisses Elena and she kisses back and has to think about how she feels all summer

I Agree Nads, SE are Awkward, forced and Rushed, kissing in just two epis, too fast for me
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 09-28-2009, 09:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

Damon and Elena owned 1x03, Nina and Ian's chemistary is amazing.

Natalie
Old 09-28-2009, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

Guyssss...........I'm the only one defending D/E at the DE/S/E thread need back-up
Old 09-28-2009, 09:32 AM
New Fan

The face graze heard around the world!

Wound't it be something if Elena kissed Damon first? I can picture Damon pushing and pushing and not really thinking he's gonna get anywhere, but then Elena surprising the hell out of him and moving in first. Can't you imagine Ian's gorgeous eyes getting all big and being all like, "Wuh?? What's happening ?" He'd have to stumble over himself for a minute, and, then, of course, fireworks would follow!

Or, they could be fighting and come together all fierce like. Yep, fireworks.

I just want fireworks. LOL. In the season finale.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
The face graze heard around the world!

Wound't it be something if Elena kissed Damon first? I can picture Damon pushing and pushing and not really thinking he's gonna get anywhere, but then Elena surprising the hell out of him and moving in first. Can't you imagine Ian's gorgeous eyes getting all big and being all like, "Wuh?? What's happening ?" He'd have to stumble over himself for a minute, and, then, of course, fireworks would follow!
Or, they could be fighting and come together all fierce like. Yep, fireworks.

I just want fireworks. LOL. In the season finale.
Even if Damon does kiss Elena first I can wait to see his face after she kisses him back.

Natalie
Old 09-28-2009, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, I would love if she kissed him first.

Hi btw!