Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-27-2009, 07:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie9821 (View Post)
**confessa, you're about right, I've actually been in reading the books, its something like that because, i beileve in that scene in the books, Elena, Meredith, and Bonnie were trying to sneak into Caroline's house and steal back I believe her diary that was stolen by Caroline. Elena didnt want to get caught but well who is there always there when you least expect him to be but Damon. And in that moment he was going to make Elena a deal, that would help her situation for of course a price.
Ooh, thanks for telling me! So you've read all the books?

Tiff, I'm quite pessimistic with my ships, so I don't want to feel ANYTHING.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:44 PM
Total Fan

Hola, beauties, I made a Damon/Elena fanmix. I posted it on tvd_fans on LiveJournal. Here's the link and the cover art.

tvd_fans : Damon/Elena fanmix

Old 09-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!!! and welcome to the two new members!

"I love you. Do you understand?""
Old 09-27-2009, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

I love that there is a lot of CB fans in here. Shows that a lot of us no chemistry when we see it.

and that mix looks lovely!
I've been underwater, breathing out and in
I think I'm losing where you end and I begin icon:iris
Old 09-27-2009, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchesgurl07 (View Post)
I love that there is a lot of CB fans in here. Shows that a lot of us no chemistry when we see it.

and that mix looks lovely!
haha I know right??
Old 09-27-2009, 08:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Yea, that looks like an awesome mix. It truly says Damon and Elena.
I'm on the latest book volume. The Return: Nightfall. I've read the first trilogy which set the story in place. Aside from being biased or no biased. The show is just vamping up the story that LJ Smith has put down in writing. Its just the author barely touched the tips of the iceberg and testing the waters of Elena/Damon by in the books. The tv series, really is showing how much attraction that Elena and Damon have from that first meeting. As far as the books are, take the good leave the bad, and on TV anything is happen, and I think it depends on the fanbases and what direction Williamson plans to take with the story.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:22 PM
Total Fan

I am all about CB. That's a weird coincidence
And thanks regarding the fanmix. It's one of my favorite fan-ish things to do. You should see how many CD's I've gone through from burning mixes onto discs. My car is full of them.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yea, that looks like an awesome mix. It truly says Damon and Elena.
I'm on the latest book volume. The Return: Nightfall. I've read the first trilogy which set the story in place. Aside from being biased or no biased. The show is just vamping up the story that LJ Smith has put down in writing. Its just the author barely touched the tips of the iceberg and testing the waters of Elena/Damon by in the books. The tv series, really is showing how much attraction that Elena and Damon have from that first meeting. As far as the books are, take the good leave the bad, and on TV anything is happen, and I think it depends on the fanbases and what direction Williamson plans to take with the story.
AGREED
Old 09-27-2009, 08:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Ill say something that despite Elena being with Stefan, Damon isnt going to stop pursuing Elena. Hes going to have to win her over somehow. And in the books, hes that much determined to win her over. She does to stand up to him, but its like they have this crazy game going, trying to one up over the other, that Elena begins to realize that she does start developing feelings for Damon as well. I wont say much in detail unless you all want to know what further happens in the books, but there is a turning point in the books, where Elena does side with Damon for once, which was interesting.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ill say something that despite Elena being with Stefan, Damon isnt going to stop pursuing Elena. Hes going to have to win her over somehow. And in the books, hes that much determined to win her over. She does to stand up to him, but its like they have this crazy game going, trying to one up over the other, that Elena begins to realize that she does start developing feelings for Damon as well. I wont say much in detail unless you all want to know what further happens in the books, but there is a turning point in the books, where Elena does side with Damon for once, which was interesting.
well I did read the books. and I loved the couple even then
Old 09-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

LOL I'm not a CB fan but I still love DE

I never read the books, I'll probably get around to it sooner or later. Plus Ian totally swayed me over to the dark side, what can I say?
Old 09-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutor_Girl (View Post)
LOL I'm not a CB fan but I still love DE

I never read the books, I'll probably get around to it sooner or later. Plus Ian totally swayed me over to the dark side, what can I say?
indeed, he has us hooked
Old 09-27-2009, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

IKR? that last scene this past episode KILLED me. I was done for. And the whole he's acting that way because he was scorched is just I'm just waiting for Elena to break through.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:36 PM
New Fan

Hi, guys! I'm Gillian. I have to confess I used to post here on FF years ago. I moved on, but, gosh-darnit, Damon and Elena brought me back. So I'm starting anew!

It was so crazy. I've watched every week and didn't feel one way or another as far as shipping goes, but episode three changed all that, and now I'll never go back. The whole episode was great, but, like many of you, it was that last scene that go me. It made me realize that Damon was in Elena's room to torture himself, not her. Actually, I think that applies to when her torments Stefan. It's himself that he's doing it to.

I'm gonna love this journey!
Old 09-27-2009, 09:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Can I be added please? The last ep totally pulled me over to team Damon. I was a little hesitant to be pulling for the "bad" guy but dammit, Damon won me over.