Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-17-2017, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I just don't get how a group of people who are paid to write could think that was a good idea

I don't know what Trevino is gonna do now, but hopefully he'll move on to bigger & better things
Old 04-18-2017, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

I'm gonna say drugs were involved...that's the only way I can say they looked at that and thought it was a good plan .
Old 04-19-2017, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Sometimes it almost seemed like it was a joke to the writers, like they were trying to write the stupidest things possible & see how many fans would buy it....
Old 04-19-2017, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

I would actually accept that by the end . Like they were all so done with the show they did every insane thing to see if people would still watch and care about it.
Old 04-19-2017, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

he was a wolf
Old 04-20-2017, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
I would actually accept that by the end . Like they were all so done with the show they did every insane thing to see if people would still watch and care about it.
I love how the cast got so sick of it though, I mean I saw a gifset where Kat was saying something along the lines of 'you get a script sometimes & think someone actually wrote this *****'
Old 04-20-2017, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-20-2017, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Amazing.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I love how the cast got so sick of it though, I mean I saw a gifset where Kat was saying something along the lines of 'you get a script sometimes & think someone actually wrote this *****'
Which makes it almost more weird that he would agree to go back after leaving only for them to kill his character off for literally no reason. I could get it if Tyler went out in a blaze of glory fighting or saving someone, but he was just the idiot on the road .

Thanks for the video
Old 04-21-2017, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It made no sense - Tyler wouldn't try to help Damon at all, he knew that Stefan & Damon were only ever going to look out for themselves (& Elena) & that he had to do the same, because if the situations were reversed, they would never try to help him....

I love that song, I'll watch the video a bit later, but I already know that I'm going to love it!
Old 04-21-2017, 04:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
Which makes it almost more weird that he would agree to go back after leaving only for them to kill his character off for literally no reason. I could get it if Tyler went out in a blaze of glory fighting or saving someone, but he was just the idiot on the road
An unbelievable idiot and I hated that they made him give that speech as well because obviously Damon would be forgiven. Well, JP convinced Trevino that Tyler's death pushed everyone else's storylines forward but that doesn't seem to have happened. I know it led to Matt and Alaric killing Damon for it and then he came back to life because of the devil but if that's it, it's just weak.

Thanks for posting. I always love that girl's videos.
Old 04-21-2017, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

There really was no point of his death. He didn't move the story anywhere and there was no repercussions. It truly was the most pointless death .
Old 04-22-2017, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It was, one last FU to Tyler & his fans

Oh God, that was so beautiful!
Old 04-22-2017, 06:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
It was, one last FU to Tyler & his fans
Ugh, why though? If they needed a conclusion to his character they could've just done like they did with Jeremy and show a quick clip of him at the end helping out at the school or something. Or would he have been in the way of klaroline then.

Old 04-22-2017, 09:13 AM
Elite Fan

It just didn't make sense to pick Tyler to "push the story forward" since there was no repercussions for Damon. If they had wanted a character to die that wasn't around and to have an impact on Damon and his future (with Elena) I would have thought Jeremy or Matt would have been perfect.

What also just annoys me is that Tyler didn't even fight back. He's a wolf now. If I were him I would have bitten Damon and hoped to take him down with me .