Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-02-2011, 03:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Tyler's mind is going to explode when we learns all of this. It's lucky we've had months and months to process all of it, but seriously... Katherine is identicle to a girl he knows, which is because she is her doppleganger, she triggered the curse in & then used and abused his uncle, smothered & turned the girl he cares most about, compelled his friends to get him to kill them...
Old 02-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by light me up (View Post)
It's very difficult to find a job in teaching history unless you have connections and even then it's hard cause its's so competitive.

Honestly I think it's gonna be angst, angst, angst. I don't even know if a happy ending exists on this show! LOL

It's really not his fault because that device went off. If we're gonna point fingers, we'll have to go all the way to Bonnie not disarming it, but it's all pointless. What's done is done and there's really nothing anyone can say or do to change it. Besides, Katherine is the one who killed Caroline. So, it's really all her fault.
ITA. there are so many people that did something in that situation. john for wanting the device to go off, bonnie not disarming the device, tyler for crashing the car, damon for putting blood into caroline's body, bonnie for telling katherine about it by accident, katherine killing caroline or you go off of what bonnie said when she said if damon and stefan had never came to town none of it would have happened.

and really the only person i think you could blame in the situation is katherine. she's the only one out of all those people that knew caroline was going to turn into a vampire when she did it.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Total Fan

Exactly there were so many people involved and who are responsible. Then again Caroline is even more awesome as a vampire so I am happy she was turned.

And I reckon Tyler's head might explode when hears all the stuff that has been going. Makes for some great scenes wit Michael I reckon.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
Exactly there were so many people involved and who are responsible. Then again Caroline is even more awesome as a vampire so I am happy she was turned.

And I reckon Tyler's head might explode when hears all the stuff that has been going. Makes for some great scenes wit Michael I reckon.
i also hope that someone tells him that mason was involved with katherine.it's probly not gonna make it hurt any less but he needs to know. because if katherine had got her way caroline, elena, and mason would all be dead. i just hope he doesn't think that mason was totally innocent in this thing. i wonder if jules even knew if mason was involved with katherine.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

I would have assumed Jules would have known, since Katherine was in Florida with Mason & everything... But then again, he managed to keep Tyler's existence a secret from her & the other wolves so maybe not. I hope all of this stuff gets answered in the show!!
Old 02-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

there is alot that Tyler doesn´t know i hope Caroline will be the one to fill him in on at least some of it back of Jules
Old 02-02-2011, 04:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondDreaming (View Post)
I would have assumed Jules would have known, since Katherine was in Florida with Mason & everything... But then again, he managed to keep Tyler's existence a secret from her & the other wolves so maybe not. I hope all of this stuff gets answered in the show!!
yeah thats what im curious about especially since it seems like she can sniff out vampires. and i doubt she would've been okay with mason hanging out with a vampire what with trying to convince tyler that he doesn't need to be involved with caroline. maybe she tried to convince mason and he didn't listen to her. i kinda get the feeling that mason maybe didn't want anything to do with the other werewolves that jules is talking about the whole vampire vs. werewolf thing.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hey guys so happy to be back on here after a long absence. I think the hiatus puts me coming on here cos it's such a long wait. But now the show is back and can I just say how awesome these two are together. They are by far my favourite thing about this show ever. Their two scenes in last weeks episode made the X-mas hiatus totally worth the wait. Can't wait to see what happens next. I know they probably have a bumpy ride ahead but hopefully it will work out for them....

DiamondDreaming I think they are probably gonna have their fair share of angst for the moment but not sure how long it will last. I for one would love to see a happy ending soon

Also this is probably stretching things a bit but I have to ask someone cos it has been in my head for ages. Ok so Tyler has never heard the story of how Caroline became a vampire. I am wondering will he feel partly responsible when he does hear it. I mean Caroline was in the hospital because of the accident. Do you think it is stretching a little to think he will feel partly responsible.
Welcome back!

I don't know if he will...I think the writers figure it's only Katherine who did it to her
Old 02-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT. I cant be on here much since I'm using my crappy cell phone internet.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHalo (View Post)
TFTNT. I cant be on here much since I'm using my crappy cell phone internet.
that sucks! Are you okay?

Was Jules Mason's girlfriend? I mean she was living in his place. But then again he was sexing up Katherine. How would Jules react to that?
Old 02-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

pretty things

credit:http://****yeahcarolinetyler.tumblr.com/tagged/graphics
Old 02-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Those are pretty! Thanks for sharing!
Old 02-02-2011, 04:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by light me up (View Post)

Was Jules Mason's girlfriend? I mean she was living in his place. But then again he was sexing up Katherine. How would Jules react to that?
that is a good question she looked very cosy at his place I mean Mason must have been acting strange even before he left for mystic falls due to katherine messing with him.

this is also very pretty

Old 02-02-2011, 04:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Katherine wasn't compelling Mason though because werewolves can't be compelled. The last time she compelled him was when she had him trigger the curse. I wonder is the Jules/Mason relationship will be explained or if Jules/Katherine will meet.

Old 02-02-2011, 04:46 PM
Extreme Fan

TJ! I hope you're alright!

oooh sooo pretty!