Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-02-2011, 12:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Plus, well I read the episode description. LOL.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by light me up (View Post)
Actually I think Stefan tries to intervene when he finds out that Tyler knows about everything. Stefan is like a mediator in many situations, so he'll definitely try to help everyone involved.
Yeah that's what I thought. Stefan has been a great friend to Caroline so I'm glad he's going to try to be there for Tyler as well. Tyler is going to be rightfully angry with Caroline but I hope with Stefan on her side he'll be able to see that she had the right intentions.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey TFTNT! Title is !

I'm excited to see Stefan & Tyler interract !
Old 02-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

I'm wondering if after Tyler and Stefan realize that Caroline was kidnapped that they'll use Tyler as a sort-of bribe to get her back. Showing that you might have one of us but we have one of yours type of thing. I'm pretty sure Tyler would do that willingly since he can't just turn off his feelings for her, and I don't think he would agree with Jules' methods.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am excited for her finally interact with almost everybody this Thursday!
Old 02-02-2011, 12:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I think he'll be more hurt than angry. He'll be angry at first, but that will eventually subside and you're left with this hole in your heart because you're so deeply hurt by someone.

I don't blame Caroline at all. I don't blame Tyler for being upset/angry either. It's just a messy situation. Caroline has been the only person in his entire life that he's been this open with and then he finds out she's been keeping stuff from him...important stuff. Yes, she was protecting him and yes, she was threatened by Damon and yes Mason was up to no good, but it won't matter to Tyler at first. It's gonna hurt...alot. It hurts even worse cause he was falling in love with her. I can see why he's going to be vulnerable to Jules and the Floridian pack. And that's why it's going to be so tragic. Not because anyone's going to die, but because the situation is just beyond sad. Two people who connected on such a deep level because of certain crazy circumstances are going to be torn apart because of the same crazy circumstances.

I'd like to think that in the end though, Tyler will forgive Caroline because he's Team Caroline and loves her regardless...and it's not about who's on what side.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love Stefan he has been so good to Caroline
Old 02-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think he'll be more hurt than angry. He'll be angry at first, but that will eventually subside and you're left with this hole in your heart because you're so deeply hurt by someone.

I don't blame Caroline at all. I don't blame Tyler for being upset/angry either. It's just a messy situation. Caroline has been the only person in his entire life that he's been this open with and then he finds out she's been keeping stuff from him...important stuff. Yes, she was protecting him and yes, she was threatened by Damon and yes Mason was up to no good, but it won't matter to Tyler at first. It's gonna hurt...alot. It hurts even worse cause he was falling in love with her. I can see why he's going to be vulnerable to Jules and the Floridian pack. And that's why it's going to be so tragic. Not because anyone's going to die, but because the situation is just beyond sad. Two people who connected on such a deep level because of certain crazy circumstances are going to be torn apart because of the same crazy circumstances.

I'd like to think that in the end though, Tyler will forgive Caroline because he's Team Caroline and loves her regardless...and it's not about who's on what side.
Couldn't have said it better myself
Old 02-02-2011, 12:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creativity (View Post)
Couldn't have said it better myself
I second this!
Old 02-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Thank you!

It's just so sad that some people want to attack Tyler for having a completely natural reaction (well putting someone in a cage is not natural...but that's so obviously Jules it's not even funny. Those manipulated previews are lame already!).

I just hope eventually there can be a tolerance between the vampires and werewolves of Mystic Falls. They should be allies. That ancient rivalry doesn't have to be their rivalry. At the heart of it all, they're just people and that's why Tyler is gonna be hurt. That's why Caroline will be upset. That's why alot of people will be upset. It IS tragic.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

I am gearing myself up for feeling sad after the next episode or two. Tissues at the ready ! It really is such a tragic situation. I know people overuse that word, but it is certainly true to T & C's situation.

I hope they can come together to defeat Klaus/some other enemy at some point, though I can't see Jules ever making any alliance with Vampires. It will probably just be Tyler if this happens. But thats fine with me, Jules needs to get back to Florida and stop manipulating vunerable teenage boys pronto!
Old 02-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I hope Jules dies. Damon, Elijah, Klaus...IDC. They can tag team.

Although I would LOL if Klaus just dispatches Jules and all the other wolves flee leaving Tyler by himself and he's like what do I do now. Heck, maybe Klaus will dispatch a couple peeps and then the remaining people will have to work together.

I think Tyler's an alpha anyway which is why Wolf!Mason listened to him. Jules needs to go away already.

Unfortunately, I think Tyler will eventually want nothing to do with any of this, so he'll again be given partial/biased info that will make him think...yes if we can break this curse, I can be finally free from this BS. I can be pretty human again. He won't know that Elena, Caroline, and (probably him) will have to die to make it possible.

I honestly don't know what they're gonna do at the end of the season. Stopping Klaus from breaking the curse is too predictable, so I'm sure something else will happen unexpectedly.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

I hope there is more to it than just stopping him from sacrificing everyone. I was very excited for Klaus a few months ago, but I think I've somehow Klaused myself out before he's even arrived and I'm not too bothered now?!

Yeah, Tyler being an alpha certainly makes sense (there is meant to be something "special" about him anyway isn't there? Hence why Jules is so intent on having him on her side ).

I definitely think that Tyler is going to be told some totally warped and incorrect version on how to break the curse & will become hellbent on breaking it. I'm glad I'm not Tyler right now lol.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondDreaming (View Post)
I hope there is more to it than just stopping him from sacrificing everyone. I was very excited for Klaus a few months ago, but I think I've somehow Klaused myself out before he's even arrived and I'm not too bothered now?!

Yeah, Tyler being an alpha certainly makes sense (there is meant to be something "special" about him anyway isn't there? Hence why Jules is so intent on having him on her side ).

I definitely think that Tyler is going to be told some totally warped and incorrect version on how to break the curse & will become hellbent on breaking it. I'm glad I'm not Tyler right now lol.

Yeah I definitely think that.

Quote:

Oh Susan how are you so amazing with words?
Old 02-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

And he won't listen to anyone else cause he thinks they're all liars. Man it's sad! Poor Tywolf!

Klaused yourself out! He was barely in the books, so I hope he has more to do on the show considering all this build up to his arrival!