Old 10-12-2014, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

Pretty much.

Ok bye Anna. Thanks for you PM's.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
She wasn't on board with it in the first place.
Jeremy 's not on board with it also. Which might be interesting since it was the moment Damon killing him as the memory that changed her feelings for Damon.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, it's kinda ironic. Just like this: "Never getting over the fact that the necklace Stefan gave to Elena to keep Damon out of her head is the very thing that let him into her heart."
Old 10-12-2014, 11:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah, it's kinda ironic. Just like this: "Never getting over the fact that the necklace Stefan gave to Elena to keep Damon out of her head is the very thing that let him into her heart."
I read that on tweeter. I thought it was amazing.

I hope we see Delena scenes in the Salvatore kitchen.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.

Last edited by scottwajda8819; 10-12-2014 at 11:33 AM
Old 10-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm positive about DE but this storyline I'm not so positive b/c I think of last year story line for Elena they didn't do a good job on her and with Damon story they did an even worst job on. Maybe if I see how they handle it this Thursday I'll get behind the story and be happy with it.
Old 10-12-2014, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Old 10-12-2014, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's so true and ironic One of the small gestures Damon did to get under her skin and in her heart, like what he did to Rose
Seflessness is always paid back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
I'm positive about DE but this storyline I'm not so positive b/c I think of last year story line for Elena they didn't do a good job on her and with Damon story they did an even worst job on. Maybe if I see how they handle it this Thursday I'll get behind the story and be happy with it.
I agree with this, season5 wasn't the best for us, nor for Elena, they kind of sacrifized her, I understand if you have doubts because of this Rachel We'll see what season6 will bring to us
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

I also love it how Elena is the first person (ever???) to call Damon "selfless" in TVD. Yeah season 5 was kinda "meh", but it got better during the later episodes.
Old 10-12-2014, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I also love it how Elena is the first person (ever???) to call Damon "selfless" in TVD.
More than probably she was, he didn't show this side of his character to everybody and she was practically the only one who bothered seeing it

Quote:
Yeah season 5 was kinda "meh", but it got better during the later episodes.
I missed a real confrontation between them Still had some good scenes though
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Yes Elena is the only one that knows this side of Damon. I agree that we still need a good, grown-up conversation. And not just the "we're bad for each other" fight.
Old 10-12-2014, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes Elena is the only one that knows this side of Damon. I agree that we still need a good, grown-up conversation. And not just the "we're bad for each other" fight.
And many times he also tried to keep it hidden from her too, that's the best thing of Damon's selflessness Remember how shocked and proud and happy she was when she discovered about Rose in 3x19?

I guess once he's back and she'll have her memories back too they won't "waste" time for a conversation unfortunately... and we won't complain for once
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-12-2014, 02:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, I can deal with the angst, but I really, really hope that after everything the writers put us through over the years, they will give DE the happy ending. I NEED DE being endgame, they have to be.
Old 10-12-2014, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Yes Damon never shoved his good deeds into Elena's face ("look at me!!"). Which makes him even more selfless and lovable. The fact that he still manages to surprise Elena, makes it more special.

Haha I'll never complain about DEX. Although I'm more rooting for cute romantic scenes ATM. Like the 6x01 hug, but then a longer version.
Old 10-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yes Damon never shoved his good deeds into Elena's face ("look at me!!"). Which makes him even more selfless and lovable. The fact that he still manages to surprise Elena, makes it more special.

Haha I'll never complain about DEX. Although I'm more rooting for cute romantic scenes ATM. Like the 6x01 hug, but then a longer version.
I`m with you there. I love DEX like every other DE fan, but I would rather prefer more romatic scenes like the 5x06 cuddle or the 6x01 hug and I want definitely more couply things.
Old 10-12-2014, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut (View Post)
Well, I can deal with the angst, but I really, really hope that after everything the writers put us through over the years, they will give DE the happy ending. I NEED DE being endgame, they have to be.
It'd be beyond cruelt not to give that to us, I refuse to believe the writers would be THAT mean I just believe we have to wait, we'll get an happy ending only... well, at the END!

Quote:
He's not that type of guy, he was sefless despite of her and without telling her, he doesn't want to be the hero in the end, but not even him could escape from destiny or whatever made it possiuble for Elena to discover the truth

Quote:
Haha I'll never complain about DEX. Although I'm more rooting for cute romantic scenes ATM. Like the 6x01 hug, but then a longer version
I'd like to have a slow, caring DEX this time, like them re-discover each other bodies after the distance But cute moments are welcomed too
I am the storm"

Anna