Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2014, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

they make into this big war and it's not, quite a few of my closest friends and(ahem chels hello!) ship the only couple and we get along, it's not as big as they make it out to be!
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 10-02-2014, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann357 (View Post)
Exactly. It would seem like a bad idea to date a vampire, wolf, or witch. People are silly to read to much into it.

I live in Montana, USA. I have the heater turned on and my warm night clothes on. It will warm back up but winter is just around the corner.

When goes winter come for you Dianne?
Well a few years ago winter was already here I'm living in Germany, so October used to be a cold period. Right now, not so much though
Maybe it's just me being an adult and getting more aware of things, but really, when I was a kid, Oct was cold!

EDIT: Sara, as it shouldn't be. It's just a TV show. If you like one another be friends. If you don't, don't be. No need to fight over ships or fictional characters I find it hilarious how they fight about bringing the 'right' into fandom, when they ignore all the sane people. But they are too deep themselves, so they can't see it

Greetings to Chelsea btw. How is she?
Old 10-02-2014, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stupid phone correcting me

Sara | tumblr
Old 10-02-2014, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
Well a few years ago winter was already here I'm living in Germany, so October used to be a cold period. Right now, not so much though
Maybe it's just me being an adult and getting more aware of things, but really, when I was a kid, Oct was cold!

EDIT: Sara, as it shouldn't be. It's just a TV show. If you like one another be friends. If you don't, don't be. No need to fight over ships or fictional characters I find it hilarious how they fight about bringing the 'right' into fandom, when they ignore all the sane people. But they are too deep themselves, so they can't see it

Greetings to Chelsea btw. How is she?
I've lived in Montana for over 20 years and it is always cold at least part of October. I've seen it snow during every month of the year so...

Since Stefan is working in a place that fixes old cars...I hope we get to see Damon's car again...
Old 10-02-2014, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm gonna try abduction get some sleep now, see you later!

Sara | tumblr
Old 10-02-2014, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Goodnight Sweet DE dreams.

I'm heading to bed too.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Don't get me started with that car Anne. I never lost hope

Bye Sara Night Anne
Old 10-03-2014, 02:12 AM
Master Fan

Beautiful episode. I didn't cry (yes I'm cold-hearted) but it was sad. The compulsion was kinda predictable but I'm ok with it because it's desperate/forced. Nina told more about it in a new interview. The DE scenes were perfect. I only wish that the cuddle scene was a little longer, but it was darn cute.

Mmm DE memory lane in 6x02 huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
Seriously Rachel, if it gets to you that much you need to stay away. Trust me it's the same old same old. What do you think what kind of spoilers we got during the sirebond or doppelgänger prophecy? Nothing that mattered, but still enough to have some DErs all up the wall.
This is all the same.
Agree. I have learned alot during season 5, and know how spoilers work by now. Hope you'll (Rachel) learn from it too. FF is the only place were I can find positivity, and were people don't freak out...it keeps my head clear. I have already seen enough pessimistic fans, and I want to slap some sense into them. But some decide to stay in their negativity bubble, so I can't help them. So done with it.

Last edited by cahe64; 10-03-2014 at 02:24 AM
Old 10-03-2014, 04:03 AM
Loyal Fan

There is a longer promo of episode 6x2. I saw it on the CW app.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:19 AM
Master Fan

I have seen it.

Last edited by cahe64; 10-03-2014 at 04:28 AM
Old 10-03-2014, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

No because I'm not sure I'm for real, it was too much, I knew it would have hurt, but not THIS much
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-03-2014, 05:50 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm super excited to see if they show when Elena falls in love with Damon.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

Old 10-03-2014, 05:51 AM
Loyal Fan

The extended promo is pretty good

Sorry for the double post!

Old 10-03-2014, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

Well at least we have a clue about where DB are. Yes I'm also curious about "the moment" that Elena fell in love with Damon, if there is one. Imagine if she brings up their first meeting (nobody knows about it).
Old 10-03-2014, 06:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

I thought last night's premier was pretty good. I enjoyed Delena's interaction espcially in the beginning when you realized that she was talking to Damon. Hearing Elena talk about Damon being with her forever and now she is gone made me realize DE is the end game and I don't mind Stelena scenes. Now Damon in a flannel shirt? That is so not him but it was cute seeing Bamon interact. I didn't see anything more than people who may have become friends now that they are stuck with each other. I hope now we will get some cooking scenes for Delena. It's good to be back now that we TVD on our screens.

Jacey