Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-13-2010, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyfreds (View Post)
I think it will be something like that

I'm looking to the hot and steamy....but I am a HUGE fan of build-up. I believe that if a pairing is already developing without the hot and steamy being needed, then that's good enough for a long while. As long as JB keep taking steps forward in their emotions, and get closer, go through some angst...I'm happy to wait
Thats why I liked Steven's answer it seems like there will be build up, im guessing Bonnie will still have to get over the fact that he is Elena's brother.

Quote:
I loved that the actors had similar reactions as most fans about the pairing. That made me laugh because really the idea of them came out of left field. When I first heard about them testing Bonnie and Jeremy together, I can admit I though it was the most ridiculous idea but they truly did win me over with their chemistry.
I am wondering how they were told, were they told personally ''Kat, Steven we need to talk to you about the direction of your characters'' I would have loved to see their faces.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Thats why I liked Steven's answer it seems like there will be build up, im guessing Bonnie will still have to get over the fact that he is Elena's brother.

I am wondering how they were told, were they told personally ''Kat, Steven we need to talk to you about the direction of your characters'' I would have loved to see their faces.
I wonder about that too, if JP and KW gave them the heads up or if they just read it in the Masquerade Script. However they were told, I am sure their expressions would have been a memorable one. Bonnie and Jeremy were just not on anyones radar. But their chemistry certainly changed all that, well for me anyways.

I really like that they writers are giving them a realistic build up. I am looking forward to seeing whatever they have planned to make Bonnie see Jeremy in a new they. They have definitely giving them a good foundation so far.

I do think the scenario about Jeremy discovering Luka and his father being up to something is a real possibility. I can see him telling Bonnie to try and protect her but Bonnie will not pay it any attention, maybe even thinking Jeremy is jealous. Then when the truth comes out, Bonnie will have to deal with the fallout and be forced to face whatever she is feeling for Jeremy. If this is what they are planning, it has the potential to be a wonderful journey for them!
Old 12-13-2010, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I wonder about that too, if JP and KW gave them the heads up or if they just read it in the Masquerade Script. However they were told, I am sure their expressions would have been a memorable one. Bonnie and Jeremy were just not on anyones radar. But their chemistry certainly changed all that, well for me anyways.

I really like that they writers are giving them a realistic build up. I am looking forward to seeing whatever they have planned to make Bonnie see Jeremy in a new they. They have definitely giving them a good foundation so far.

I do think the scenario about Jeremy discovering Luka and his father being up to something is a real possibility. I can see him telling Bonnie to try and protect her but Bonnie will not pay it any attention, maybe even thinking Jeremy is jealous. Then when the truth comes out, Bonnie will have to deal with the fallout and be forced to face whatever she is feeling for Jeremy. If this is what they are planning, it has the potential to be a wonderful journey for them!
I knew something was going on when I watched the CC vids, and their interactions and when they said that Jeremy and Bonnie would have a love interests I was soo thinking it would be Bonnie and Jeremy hooking up.

That could be a possibility the fact that Luka and his dad will still be around and are working with Elijah Im guessing that Jeremy will be the first the clock on that something is wrong. I would like if they put a different spin on things though, instead of Bonnie not believing him it would be nice if she did and they started playing Luka/dad and tried to get more info.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Where are these interviews?? What did I miss?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 12-13-2010, 03:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
Where are these interviews?? What did I miss?
Here is the link to the atricles we have been discussing...

FANBOLT.COM - FanBolt's 'Vampire Diaries' Set Visit

I wouldn't mind if she did believe him, Disturbia. I think it would be fun to see Bonnie and Jeremy get the upper hand for once since they usually don't. I am all for whatever brings these two closer together and forward movement.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Just saw the interviews and soo cute, I love Steven's answer

Also hmm interesting

I wanna know
You and me both!
Love the interiew though.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 12-14-2010, 04:00 AM
Master Fan

Hey ! add me please !
I love these two together
Old 12-14-2010, 04:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Welcome!
Old 12-15-2010, 12:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey, ive posted here a few times but dont think i even asked to be added to the shipper list could someone add me please
Old 12-15-2010, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

Thank you
Old 12-15-2010, 10:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanou31 (View Post)
Thank you
Your welcome, I'm Maurice

Welcome Lozza~TheAussieChick~
Old 12-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Loyal Fan

I've just caught up with the series since I'm pretty new to the series. And I love the chemistry between Bonnie and Jeremy. I like their chemistry...it's just natural.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think their Zap2it interview is up.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 12-16-2010, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Yep here it is
'The Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Kat Graham, and more share behind the scenes fun - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

I have to say Kat looks sooo pretty. Also at her reaction when Steven tried to kiss her, they definitely have good chemistry.

I like how Steven calls the group the ''X men gang''
Old 12-16-2010, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was just coming to post this! I love how she just went for it and it ended up making the scene even better.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)