View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 01:39 PM
Angell4
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Thats why I liked Steven's answer it seems like there will be build up, im guessing Bonnie will still have to get over the fact that he is Elena's brother.

I am wondering how they were told, were they told personally ''Kat, Steven we need to talk to you about the direction of your characters'' I would have loved to see their faces.
I wonder about that too, if JP and KW gave them the heads up or if they just read it in the Masquerade Script. However they were told, I am sure their expressions would have been a memorable one. Bonnie and Jeremy were just not on anyones radar. But their chemistry certainly changed all that, well for me anyways.

I really like that they writers are giving them a realistic build up. I am looking forward to seeing whatever they have planned to make Bonnie see Jeremy in a new they. They have definitely giving them a good foundation so far.

I do think the scenario about Jeremy discovering Luka and his father being up to something is a real possibility. I can see him telling Bonnie to try and protect her but Bonnie will not pay it any attention, maybe even thinking Jeremy is jealous. Then when the truth comes out, Bonnie will have to deal with the fallout and be forced to face whatever she is feeling for Jeremy. If this is what they are planning, it has the potential to be a wonderful journey for them!