Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm too shocked to even say anything

Quote:
and uhmm it's actually Michael Pitt playing Kurt Cobain in that picture I'm a huge fan of both, or used to be, at least. So I was so happy when he played him
dude he made a damn well job, I was fooled.

I love you more!
Old 04-09-2010, 07:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamone (View Post)
I wonder if Val was listening to Justin Bieber

I'm okay D-D enjoying the beginning of the weekend

It's Kurt Cobain
That's good.

Who's Michael Pitt?

Aw, it's okay Val. I like the Jonas Brothers...
Old 04-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love you more!
Old 04-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Okay, thanks for answering about Luka's avi hmm everyone I didn't knew Michael Pitt played Kurt Cobain, it does look a lot like him on your avi Luka

Pshh, I can't say I really like Justin Bieber either but I barely knew him so that's not really fair to say this I guess But apparently you were right Val, Luka isn't happy about that at all

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 04-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Luka I knew this would break us up for good but it's not like I'm going to start listening to him now I just respect him a bit more than I did before, I found out he actually does have a bit of talent. He's no Michael... but yeah, I think this kid will be around for a while.

Quote:
Who's Michael Pitt?
He's an actor, but he hasn't really been in anything too major, I think. He mostly stays to more indie type movies I think the most mainstream thing he has done was Dawson's Creek when he was still really young
Old 04-09-2010, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

I don't want to be mean saying that and it's kinda silly, but I didn't really wanted him to be around for a while mainly because those silly people comparing him to MJ If he keeps being a lot around and keeps talking about MJ (I always love when someone is a fan of him though of course), then some more people might do this comparison when I think there really shouldn't be one and that's something that I know always annoyed me

And yeah, I knew Michael Pitt first because of Dawson's Creek

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 04-09-2010, 07:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speak slow (View Post)

He's an actor, but he hasn't really been in anything too major, I think. He mostly stays to more indie type movies I think the most mainstream thing he has done was Dawson's Creek when he was still really young
Oh, okay.

Anyone up to anything?
Old 04-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't want to be mean saying that but I didn't really wanted him to be around for a while because those silly people comparing him to MJ If he keeps being a lot around and keeps talking about MJ (I always love when someone is a fan of him though of course), then some more people might do this comparison when I think there really shouldn't be one and that's something that I know always annoyed me
Yeah, I know what you mean. It infuriates me that some people have started calling him 'the next King of Pop' when he's been around for what, 6 months? but he himself has said he didn't like that either cause there is only one King of Pop. Damn right, boy!

I should go to sleep soon but I'm suddenly really in the mood to listen to some James Brown so that's what I'm doing
Old 04-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
I don't want to be mean saying that and it's kinda silly, but I didn't really wanted him to be around for a while mainly because those silly people comparing him to MJ If he keeps being a lot around and keeps talking about MJ (I always love when someone is a fan of him though of course), then some more people might do this comparison when I think there really shouldn't be one and that's something that I know always annoyed me

And yeah, I knew Michael Pitt first because of Dawson's Creek
Personally, I think people are going to do that to anyone who is popular and can(and sometimes can't) dance. They did the same thing with Usher, didn't they?

I took out my rambling.

Last edited by Daffodil-Dreams; 04-09-2010 at 08:06 PM
Old 04-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

I'm not really up to anything D-D, just randomly posting around

Yeah, exactly Val It's so annoying when people do that, I just don't get it. I mean Michael is.. well he's Michael freaking Jackson!!!! NO ONE come even close period! Anyway, I'm not gonna start rambling about that because like I said that's something that always got me

When I read your post "I'm suddenly really in the mood to listen to.." for a second I was afraid to read "Justin B." But I love James Brown too

I should go to bed too by the way

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 04-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by speak slow (View Post)
Luka I knew this would break us up for good but it's not like I'm going to start listening to him now I just respect him a bit more than I did before, I found out he actually does have a bit of talent. He's no Michael... but yeah, I think this kid will be around for a while.
I was kind of expecting you would saying something about the kid, but I have to say that broke my heart a little. I still love you though

I think that if I'm being honest my main problem is not the kid, my problem is his annoying teen fans, that know pretty much nothing about music, music artists at all, barely know Michael and keep saying this kid is something bigger than he actually is. I've only seen one music video of his and it was too much of kids stuff for me and I'm not to pretend I'm very intelectual person or something like that, because that's not at all what I am. But he is not doing anything knew, I just don't understand why he is everywhere and people keep saying he is the best thing that has ever happened, when he isn't. I might be acting a little too mean towards him, but it's just that I've heard SO much about him, all the time and everywhere, that I'm just tired. I just wish he would go away for a while I don't know. I can't take seeing him trending one more day

I love you more!
Old 04-09-2010, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
For a second I was afraid to read "Justin B."
I actually wanted to put JB first to be mean, and then the next post I'd be like "What do you guys think of me, JB means JAMES BROWN, not Justin Bieber!"

ETA: No Luka I know exactly what you mean, up to.. well, up to about 2 hours ago I felt the EXACT same I was so annoyed by him but mostly because of his fans who make it seem like he's this gift from God or something. But I accidentally saw a bit of an interview just now where he seemed genuinely nice, and he mentioned Michael which made me smile, and then he played the drums and I saw he was actually good, and then I got curious because before this I had also only seen 2 of his videos and yeah.. his videos/songs are really nothing special. But I listened to some acoustic stuff of him singing and playing guitar, and I have to admit that he definitely has some musical talent. He's been playing the drums/guitar/piano since he was like, 4, and he just taught it himself. I'm not really a fan of his music and I definitely won't turn into one of his followers, but I do respect talent when I see it and this kid has some of it and he deserves to be a hit unlike some other people at the top who can barely carry a tune... But yeah, I also wish people would stop treating him like the best thing ever, and it's also annoying me sooooooo much that he's always trending. Hypes tend to annoy me in general.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamone (View Post)
I was kind of expecting you would saying something about the kid, but I have to say that broke my heart a little. I still love you though

I think that if I'm being honest my main problem is not the kid, my problem is his annoying teen fans, that know pretty much nothing about music, music artists at all, barely know Michael and keep saying this kid is something bigger than he actually is. I've only seen one music video of his and it was too much of kids stuff for me and I'm not to pretend I'm very intelectual person or something like that, because that's not at all what I am. But he is not doing anything knew, I just don't understand why he is everywhere and people keep saying he is the best thing that has ever happened, when he isn't. I might be acting a little too mean towards him, but it's just that I've heard SO much about him, all the time and everywhere, that I'm just tired. I just wish he would go away for a while I don't know. I can't take seeing him trending one more day
Aww.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
When I read your post "I'm suddenly really in the mood to listen to.." for a second I was afraid to read "Justin B." But I love James Brown too

I should go to bed too by the way
I thought the same thing Mel I was all NOOOOOO VAL NOOOO, then I read the rest

NO one leaves

I love you more!
Old 04-09-2010, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

I definitely understand what you mean/how you feel Luka I hate things like that too! And I'm glad that I don't really hear that much about him here for now! But I still do wish they will stop making him "bigger than he is" like you said, I mean I'm not saying the poor kid can't have his own success because he's probably doing some nice things but like you said I think they are seeing way too much "talent" here (especially compares to MJ) and it's not because he's young and apparently dance well or whatever the other things he does (like I said I don't know much about him) that he could be the next MJ, that's just silly

Okay, I don't want to start ranting so I'm stopping here

Quote:
I actually wanted to put JB first to be mean, and then the next post I'd be like "What do you guys think of me, JB means JAMES BROWN, not Justin Bieber!"
That would have been mean! Since just with the thought of it I was already like " Oh no!!!"

ETA:
Luka, good to see I wasn't the only one getting scared for a sec

And sorry, it's not like I want to leave but at some point you have to get some sleep And you should get some soon too

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All