Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Absolute Fan

I've put some aftersun on it now (which smells realllly nice) but my skin is still boiling hot

Sooo.... I hear Twitter is quite exciting these days

You are my lobster!
I love you more than cheese!
Naomi Emily
Old 04-09-2010, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Aw, Charlotte I hope it feels better soon

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 04-09-2010, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope you can get some sleep tonight Charlotte, trying to sleep with a sunburn is always the worst

Old 04-09-2010, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

I'm so glad I've never had a sunburn or well until few years ago anyway but even then it wasn't anything bad because it didn't hurt, but my mum often have those and I know it's always annoying I hope you'll be able to sleep too Charlotte

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 04-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks guys I hope so too but it looks like I'm going to have to lie on my back which is an awkward position if I can't sleep then I'll just have to stay up on here all night

I always get sunburn I think it's because I'm soo pale, I reflect the sun

asdfghjklas it's 23 hours and 44 minutes until my birthday I am going to be unbearable today

You are my lobster!
Naomi Emily
Old 04-09-2010, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
if I can't sleep then I'll just have to stay up on here all night
Oh... how horrible...

I'm pretty lucky, I don't get burnt too easily. It also takes me a really long time to tan though, so mehh.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah Charlotte, I sometimes end up sleeping on my back during the night but I usually can't fall asleep laying on my back at first But staying here all night can be great too Although, you should probably still try to get some sleep so you can enjoy your day tomorrow (especially if it's warm and sunny again )

Aw yeah, people with pale skin often easily get sunburn For me, I think it really helps that my dad is black (my mum is white) so with my skin tone I usually get a tan easily and not often sunburn.

Oh, your birthday really is close! Do you have any plan? And are you expecting some great presents?

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 04-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speak slow (View Post)
Oh... how horrible...
yeahh, I wouldn't stay here by choice but there is nothing else to do..

.. JK I love this board and would probably stay here 24/7 if I didn't need my education and have a semi-active social life

Quote:
For me, I think it really helps that my dad is black (my mum is white) so with my skin tone I usually get a tan easily and not often sunburn.
My step brother is mixed race and he does tan really easily aswell. Although I have another friend who is mixed race and she has to wear SPF60 because she burns so easily like her Mum, so I suppose it depends on your parents aswell.

Quote:
Do you have any plan? And are you expecting some great presents?
I'm hopefully going for a picnic with my friends if the weather stays nice and then going for a meal with my parents in the evening. I'm hoping for a little bit of money that I can put towards my driving lessons but apart from that I have no idea

You are my lobster!
Naomi Emily
Old 04-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Haha, I agree about what you said about staying here FF is usually much better than going to school for sure

Quote:
My step brother is mixed race and he does tan really easily aswell. Although I have another friend who is mixed race and she has to wear SPF60 because she burns so easily like her Mum, so I suppose it depends on your parents aswell.
Yeah, it probably depends on our parents too Well, like I said my mum get sunburn but my dad doesn't, but he doesn't really like to just lay down when it's too sunny either so..

That sounds good for you bday! Are you going to start the driving lessons this year then?

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 04-09-2010, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm hopefully going for a picnic with my friends if the weather stays nice and then going for a meal with my parents in the evening.
That sounds lovely! I hope the weather stays nice there. Here it's supposed to stay quite sunny, but get a liiittle bit colder again. We usually tend to have the same weather as the south of England... but you're a bit higher up sooo.. the weather here probably says nothing
Old 04-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Mel, your dad sounds like the total opposite to my dad he is a total sun whore. As soon as there is sun he is out in the garden with his shorts and vests

Yeah I would have started them tomorrow but I decided to wait until after my exams so I'll start having lessons in June now.

Quote:
I hope the weather stays nice there
Thanks The forecast says it's going to be nice here until Wednesday so fingers crossed. It seems like most of Europe is having nice weather at the minute, long may it continue! and yeah, I'm in the middle of England so not quite in the South but we do tend to have similar weather. It's the cities in the North who get ridiculous amounts of snowfall etc. compared to the rest of us

You are my lobster!
Naomi Emily
Old 04-09-2010, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chareey (View Post)
Mel, your dad sounds like the total opposite to my dad he is a total sun whore. As soon as there is sun he is out in the garden with his shorts and vests
Yeah, my dad isn't like that at all Well, he does like to go out when the weather is nice, like you know eating outside and stuff, but for example he doesn't like to stay too long at the beach under the sun and yeah he just usually don't like staying and laying down to get some sun and since I always want to get a tan he often tells me "Well, I really don't need a tan " Which is true

That's great about your driving lessons! I'm sure you'll do great

And yeah, it does seem like most of Europe is having a lovely weather lately I know we're going to have a pretty sunny weekend here too

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 04-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I love you more!
Old 04-09-2010, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Lukaaaaaa!

Whitney Houston