Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-14-2009, 12:24 AM
Master Fan

Hold My Hand!!!!

Love love love.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, for some reason I hadn't heard these before until the other day, and I love them so much:

I'm usually not a fan of rap/hip hop music at all, but this really grew on me, and MIKE! he really is the new gangsta this one is fairly recent too, I believe.

And this one that he did for Siegried & Roy's show:

it makes me so happy when I find stuff that I hadn't heard before. It makes it feel just a little bit as if he'll never really be gone, knowing that there will always be 'new' stuff left that could resurface at any moment (I know these have been out there for a while, but there's also so much that was never released at all).
Old 11-25-2009, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't heard either of those! I love Michael's part in the first one

[ Sasha MJ
-I l o v e y o u m o r e. ]
Old 12-06-2009, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wait. What?! *goes to listen to the songs*

I love you more!
Old 12-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

I love hip-hop/rap but I prefer MJ on his own doing his own music. I don't like how the late works incorporated the trendier artists, which I would imagine is thanks to his record label or producers to some degree. If I recall correctly, MJ didn't even like rap that much himself.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Elite Fan

^ I think that's why I tend to avoid songs like Unbreakable and stuff, I just don't like rap breaks in MJ's songs....Or any song for that matter. They're okay in actual rap songs of course.

[ Sasha MJ
Old 12-08-2009, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm usually not a huge fan of rap breaks either, but with MJ songs, I've learned to love them

Hmm I don't know if he actually disliked rap music, I think he had a lot of respect for it. I mean, one of the groups he was going to bring out and had a real vision for are quite rap based. I like them though. I only recall him saying that he wasn't a fan of the profanity that's used in a lot of that type of music, and that he could never use any himself cause if he'd be saying swearwords and then saw an old lady or a little kid in the audience, he'd be cringing
Old 12-08-2009, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

He's so cute.

Well, I'm learning to love them too. I hate to avoid a song just because of that. Plus, This Time Around and Black Or White are two of my favorite songs, so I don't even know why I say that

[ Sasha MJ
Old 12-29-2009, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm currently loving the Dangerous demo a LOT. Has everyone heard it? If not, take a listen here. It's so different from the actual song, whole different vibe to it. I still love the final version a LOT more, but I really enjoy listening to this too. Plus, it's really long and the end... "One, two, three, four.. AHH." .......HOTNESS

I also find it interesting just to hear how the song evolved.

Oh and, that bang/"OH!" you hear in the beginning, is one of the sound booth walls caving in and hitting him on the head. Poor baby had to get stitches, but he was fine otherwise, and they decided to leave that in...
Old 12-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, that's really interesting! I realllllllllly like it

[ Sasha MJ
Old 12-31-2009, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

The music sounds very 80s. And MJ's vocals are kinda muffled/mumbled, but I'm guessing it's cuz he was preserving his voice for the real thing.

It's interesting. I don't like it better than the released version, but it's definitely different.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

That was really interesting to listen to. I also like the final version better, but its quite cool to see how the song evolved.

I love how the vid was made from his tv commercials, it worked really well.

Quote:
Oh and, that bang/"OH!" you hear in the beginning, is one of the sound booth walls caving in and hitting him on the head. Poor baby had to get stitches, but he was fine otherwise, and they decided to leave that in...
Aww, poor MJ.

How did you know that?
Old 01-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't remember where I first heard it... Probably from someone in a Michael community on LJ or on another Michael forum

So, someone posted an edited version of Another Day on YouTube to make it seem like the full track - for a second there I got all excited because I actually thought it WAS the full track, this is done so well!

probably can't even compare to what it's eventually gonna sound like when we hear the real thing (yes, I'm still holding on to that hope!!), but for now, this will most certainly do for me whoever edited this has some skills!
Old 01-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

I knooooww! It's amazing! It's been listening to it nonstop on my phone and iTunes. Why can't the full track be leaked?!
Old 01-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, go DIAF, Sony!