Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-30-2012, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

I don't think Santana cares what Sue says when it comes to her breadsticks. Sort of like Mercedes and her tots
Old 04-01-2012, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJHForeverandAlways (View Post)
This entire thing actually offends me every time I watch it. It's so obvious and I myself could have caught that in editing.
I know! It's so obvious and looks so bad! I couldn't even pay attention to the awesome speech she gave because her bangs were so distracting.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Something I just noticed in Original Song. Quinn says first loves last forever. Isn't her thinking funny when her father cheated on her mother and they broke up. Even Will and Terri who've been together since they were 15 couldn't keep it together. I guess you could argue that they weren't really each other's first loves but then that just makes it sad for both parties. To be with your highschool sweetheart which was only that and to be married with two kids, raise them and then cheat and turn your wife into an alcoholic...
Old 04-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

true Quinn also wanted to marry Finn in the Original Song
Old 04-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

Am I being too analytical in thinking that with Born This Way they keep talking about the things they want to change about themselves but can't...I don't think Kurt wants to change that he likes boys or Santana wants to change that she's lebanese... Everyone else's pretty much made sense in being things they could or did change.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisykd (View Post)
Am I being too analytical in thinking that with Born This Way they keep talking about the things they want to change about themselves but can't...I don't think Kurt wants to change that he likes boys or Santana wants to change that she's lebanese... Everyone else's pretty much made sense in being things they could or did change.
I kind of thought the same thing...like i really didn't understand the meaning of the shirts that they didn't make a big deal about...like Artie doesn't he not want to be in the wheelchair? But they chose 4eyes and Mike's can't sing is BS cause they have showcased his singing unlike Finn's can't dance.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

Well Artie wasn't born in a wheelchair, it happened when he was 8. Though there's the same thing with Emma then. She even said she wasn't born that way. Maybe though Artie's sort of come to terms with the fact that at least for now he has to live in a wheelchair but if Emma's takes those pills and stuff she doesn't have to live with OCD.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Well Artie wasn't born in a wheelchair, it happened when he was 8. Though there's the same thing with Emma then. She even said she wasn't born that way. Maybe though Artie's sort of come to terms with the fact that at least for now he has to live in a wheelchair but if Emma's takes those pills and stuff she doesn't have to live with OCD.
Artie definitely has not come to terms with being in a wheelchair...they have done numerous story lines (and performances) regarding that. Dancing With Myself (or really the whole Wheels episode), Safety Dance, the Christmas magic legs.

but let's also look at Brittany although her "i'm with Stoopid" shirt was funny, she doesn't like to be called Stupid so why put that on a shirt?

okay i have to stop myself because i could go on and on dissecting each and every one of the t-shirts.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Emma said that her OCD happened as a result of being pushed into the lagoon at a dairy farm; but then later (I think when she's at the therapist's office) she admits to having anxiety her whole life, even when she was in preschool.
Plus, antidepressants don't eliminate OCD, they just reduce the symptoms. I know someone with OCD who takes antid's for it. The pills help a lot, but it doesn't completely make it go away.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone (View Post)
why i didn't get is how for the good part of 3 years Will was a good Spanish teacher and knew the language and then all of a sudden he wasn't.

to me "Spanish Teacher" will be the worst Glee episode (tied with this years Christmas episode)
I totally agree with you on "Spanish Teacher!" But why didn't you like the Christmas episode?
Old 04-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Loyal Fan

the whole black and white thing was really boring and annoying and made no sense to me.
also the directing was horrible (dear Matt Morrison stick to singing)

Also on the Emma front her story of how she developed OCD has changed so many times. cause she also had that flashback with her parents at the restaurant where her mother 1st showed her how to clean things off.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It starts raining in the second shot of Finn during ILNY/NYNY And ONLY in that shot.

ETA: Also, Naya looks to her left at the hot dog cart but Brittany is actually on the right of her (when from the audience POV)... but Heather is too tall to be hiding behind the person she's supposedly hiding behind.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 04-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJHForeverandAlways (View Post)
It starts raining in the second shot of Finn during ILNY/NYNY And ONLY in that shot.

ETA: Also, Naya looks to her left at the hot dog cart but Brittany is actually on the right of her (when from the audience POV)... but Heather is too tall to be hiding behind the person she's supposedly hiding behind.
i don't think i understand what you mean about Naya looking at the hot dog cart.

but and i might have mentioned this already...Santana's shoes change when she is in central park to when she is singing in the other parts of the song.

plus Santana and i think Mercedes are MIA from the TKTS steps when Rachel brings over the Cats tickets and they also aren't part of the girls solo part when they walk down the stairs during the NY/ILNY song.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone (View Post)
Also on the Emma front her story of how she developed OCD has changed so many times. cause she also had that flashback with her parents at the restaurant where her mother 1st showed her how to clean things off.
THIS. I liked the original story of her brother pushing her into the place they keep cow poop or whatever it was Why did they change it
Old 04-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Yeah cyclone Naya and Amber were still in LA when they shot the steps stuff and the girls singing on the steps. I don't know if they really thought we wouldn't notice or what