Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-28-2012, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Rachel plans her whole future including her funeral but didn't know juliard didn't have a theatre dept.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisykd (View Post)
Can I just say I have the hugest problem with Rachel(undoubtedly the biggest Broadway fan in all of ND) not knowing that Cats closed 11 years ago and yet Quinn knows this? How RIB? How?
YES!

... Siblings popping up everywhere.
... Will celebrating Christmas alone and letting his students celebrate with him.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

in born this way, during somewhere only we know, you see Brittany step down the stairs twice.

And when we find out about Loosey caboosy, lauren asks her what the childhood nickname was, yet when Quinn runs out side the nickname is already on the posters...

Last edited by la villanelle; 03-28-2012 at 08:23 AM
Old 03-28-2012, 08:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
in born this way, during somewhere only we know, you see Brittany step down the stairs twice.

And when we find out about Loosey caboosy, lauren asks her what the childhood nickname was, yet when Quinn runs out side the nickname is already on the posters...
i have to go re-watch but maybe Lauren wanted to hear Quinn say it.

i just find it funny that in NY/NY out of all the shows on broadway she goes and picks Cats to see.
why not Wicked (yes i know last minute tix might have been hard to come by)
or any of the other shows.
i mean we assume that she is sitting infrom of the television watching the Tony's every year.

there was also an episode early on where Puck comments while eating some kind of pork Chinese food (some jews don't eat pork) his mother comments that he should date a nice jewish girl (then he goes after Rachel)
but in a later episode whilst pregnant Quinn is living with Puck she says that his mother doesn't let her eat bacon.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Siblings popping up everywhere. That's funny Mel.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisykd (View Post)
Siblings popping up everywhere. That's funny Mel.
or never mentioned again.

Brittany has a younger sister. so does Puck. Sam has a younger brother and sister. apparently Blaine has an older brother

has anyone else mentioned a sibling? Mercedes? Artie? Tina? Mike? Santana?

Only Children:
Rachel
Kurt
Finn
(before Kurt and Finn joined forces)
Quinn
am i missing anybody?
Old 03-28-2012, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

Remember Quinn has an older sister? She married a guy who owns a chain of UPS stores. Mercedes has an older brother who went off to college.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:16 AM
Loyal Fan

challenge accepted...i will now re-watch every episode looking for any sibling mentions.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

The other Fabray was when Russell kicked Quinn out and Mercedes mentions her brother when she tells Quinn to come live with them.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:07 PM
Loyal Fan

i find it interesting that the closeness that Rachel is with her dads and the fact that they most likely got her into performing and all that...that they never went to any sectional or regional (or even nationals) performance before this years regionals.

my best friend was an athlete and her parents never missed a game or anything and they even travelled to away games and to Florida for training.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Brittany's bangs in the Brittana locker scene in New York keep going up and down as she's speaking. One moment they're up, next moment they're down (cuz of shooting)
Old 03-28-2012, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

That was probably just Ryan not wanting to bother with casting or just dealing with the elder Berrys. Since you brought it up though it would have been cute out of all the parents that they were there for every performance no matter what.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Brittany's bangs in the Brittana locker scene in New York keep going up and down as she's speaking. One moment they're up, next moment they're down (cuz of shooting)
This entire thing actually offends me every time I watch it. It's so obvious and I myself could have caught that in editing.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 03-29-2012, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Rachel plans her whole future including her funeral but didn't know juliard didn't have a theatre dept.
oh god

Quote:
wow that's a bad one

Quote:
i neeeeeeed to go back and watch that
Old 03-30-2012, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone (View Post)
elaborate on the Shelby/how Rachel was conceived storyline?
I don't remember exactly but in the Pilot Rachel said something about her fathers picking out a surrogate and mixing their sperm together, and Shelby gave a different story.

The Cheerios food issues - mentioned several times they don't eat or on diets, but Santana gorges on breadsticks?