Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-23-2011, 06:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Good episodes. Lots of laughs.

The party was definitely the best.

Loved Will and Beiste. Really loving that friendship and Beiste is easily one of my favorite characters.

Loved the moment between Kurt and his dad. Glad to see their are some things that still bother Kurt's dad because that's realistic. Also my mom reacted the same way when I had a girl over at my house and I'm a guy. Parents tend to frown upon overnighters when you're in highschool Kurt.

Finally a Finn/Kurt scene. More please.

Didn't mind Finn being harsh with Rachel at the party. He showed enough caring at the beginning of the episode. Finn knows Rachel. He knows that giving her just a little will cause her to want more. I like that he's not sending her mixed signals. That would be worse in my opinion. We saw with Blaine how Rachel just went out there with just a little kiss. Good for Finn IMO.

The only low point for me in this episode, aside from the 1000 alcohol references, was the Blaine/Rachel story. It was just an odd way to deal with bisexuality and seemed more like a reason for Lea and Darren to do a duet. Anyway, glad it's over and proud of how Rachel responded to it ending.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was the best episode in along while and I think Glee is easily getting back to its roots which is great to see.

Liked
Finchel scenes
Finn being a good friend and supporting Rachel's song even though it sucked.
Furt scenes, boy have I missed them
Finn/Kurt/Blaine scene was hilarious and I definitely need lots more of them.
Kurt/Burt scene was a nice filler
Klainchel
Blachel
WillaBeiste
A drunk Will and a drunk Rachel was made of win and wine coolers.
ND kids drunk
Becky love this girl!
Klaine scenes were great as usual
No FQ (that won't last an episode)
The songs in the episode were great

Disliked
Sue, she has become mean, not funny or fun mean just plain mean and I don't like it at all.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 02-23-2011, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღRose♦Nylundღ (View Post)
No FQ (that won't last an episode)
But it was so nice.

There was things I loved.. things I didn't, but I enjoyed the ep a lot.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

This episode was weiiiiiiiiird. I think I enjoyed most of it, though.

Heather Morris can MOVE. I really hope some of these kids pursue musical careers after Glee. I can see quite a few of them with pop, r&b, and Broadway CDs. Both of the Kesha performances were really good.

Beiste/Will are so cute. I've also come to the conclusion that I really like Will when he screws up and REALIZES he's screwed up, but the drunken phone call was hilarious. Plus the following scene with him offering to be their designated driver was very touching.

The party was WOW. There were so many things happening and everybody played a convincing drunk imo. Finn's jab at Rachel didn't bother me, but his whole rundown of drunk girls did. Just the way the writers had him proceed to list all the qualities of a drunk girl, which could totally apply to male drinkers as well (sloopy/moody/stripping)....not to mention, violent (though I don't think these kids would get violent). I think they need a female writer over at Glee. Or maybe that's sexist? To assume a male writer can't do a better job with writing female characters? I don't know. I just think they need a writer to say wait a sec, how is this character coming off or what is this character saying? I'd be interested to hear if anyone else had a problem with that since most of us are females, I'm guessing?

I also wasn't a big fan of the Rachel/Blaine plot. It was funny sometimes, but I didn't like that Rachel was pursuing Kurt's crush, which HAS been done before. She should just let boys be and concentrate on her music. Finn was a trooper for sitting through that headband song.

Lots of great quotes. I wish I could remember more, but "the pot"/racist line from Brittany was pretty funny.

Good eps, with some mehness here and there. I really liked the message that you should be responsible and not let drinking get out of hand.

icon
Old 02-23-2011, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can finally say that, after a few episodes, I absolutely LOVED this one! It had so many funny moments in them, especially with Santana! Loved her being a weepy drunk, she's just hilarious. "I owns those chappy lips!"

Rachel being drunk was just hysterical she really got into it, even if it was her first time drinking!

I felt bad for Quinn, seeing Sam hooking up all the time, though it is her fault so..

Brittany performing a Ke$ha song was amazing, her dancing skills never cease to blow me away! And I think she acted better at being Ke$ha than Ke$ha does herself.

Overall, i just really enjoyed this episode!

Oh, and Glee, you need to stay like you did in this episode forever!

Vanessa | Tumblr | Meltem

Last edited by breathe you in; 02-23-2011 at 10:42 AM
Old 02-23-2011, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

LOVED this episode. Best one in a while. Anytime all of these kids are interacting, it's great! Whenever someone's missing it's clear and a bit sad, but this week we got everyone!

Rachel’s song was hilarious! And I love how long it took Finn to realize it was about her headband Artie making it rain on Brittany, Santana taking a shot of Brittany, basically anything involving Brittany was awesome And what’s a party without some Partie? I need Puck and Artie to duet every week.

I thought the Will storyline dragged a bit. Though I love when Rachel complemented him, and I got delicious secondhand embarrassment with his drunk dial. The Blaine/Rachel storyline was interesting. I liked how it was basically a revamp of the Finchel/Kurt triangle from early season 1. Anything that's parallel to season 1 is a good decision, imo.

Best parts for me? PUCK AND QUINN!!! Obviously. Also, Santana, Brittany, and Figgins had some great lines and scenes. Knowing that this taping was on Heather's birthday makes it that much cooler. And I agree, she's a better Ke$ha than Ke$ha.

I’m apparently a combo of Drunk Rachel and Drunk Mercedes/Tina. I get super giggly and touchy, then I tell everyone I love them
Old 02-23-2011, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This episode was SO good Puckleberry, Raine, Will/Beastie...
Old 02-23-2011, 11:27 AM
Extreme Fan

I really adore this episode!

Blame it on the Alcohol and Tiktok

Principal Figgins and Ke-Dollarsign-Ha is hilarious!
→Ash
icon
Old 02-23-2011, 11:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

This episode is probably the only one that I loved every scene of it

"We're with you whatever happens."
icon|Umay
Old 02-23-2011, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm still laughing

Gosh give a bottle to these kids and they'll pull out their worst

Rachel's song
That was horrid

Party @ Rachel's!
Loved it!

Finn calling out the stereotypes

I'm failing to see how Finn was an ass to Rachel.
He simply told her to not hit on him considering she was pretty drunk.
He could have taken advantage of her ('cause let's face it, there's still something there) but he pushed her away.

Rachel/Blaine kiss was HOT!
Kurt's reaction

Finally a little continuity with SQ.
I'm glad she's visibly uncomfortable and jealous.

Will's night
Wow he drunk-dialled Sue instead of Emma

GC numbers @ school never end well
The puke thing was a little too much though.

Sue is meaner and meaner, I'm getting tired of her.

Is there an episode next week?
Old 02-24-2011, 01:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Blaine singing "I kissed a girl" in this episode would have been appropriate I think
caroline
Old 02-24-2011, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

^ Now I can't stop imagining that!

No, there's no new episode next week.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Didn't mind Finn being harsh with Rachel at the party. He showed enough caring at the beginning of the episode. Finn knows Rachel. He knows that giving her just a little will cause her to want more. I like that he's not sending her mixed signals. That would be worse in my opinion. We saw with Blaine how Rachel just went out there with just a little kiss. Good for Finn IMO.
When you say it that way. Michael, you're always the voice of reason.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kankonkine (View Post)
Blaine singing "I kissed a girl" in this episode would have been appropriate I think
Oh man, I would've loveeeed that.

This episode was hilarious/weird! It was great, lots of flailing moments.

Nikki||Cory Monteith||Icon by bluefire311 (lj)
Old 02-24-2011, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rachel wrote a song about her headband