Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-22-2011, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

- Drunk!Rachel kinda annoyed me, i felt it was to much.
- "Hey girlfriend!" lol, loved the little RQ moment.
- Aww Quinn being sad over Sam kissing both Santana and Brittany, my bb! There are still feelings there <3 Sam seems to enjoy playing the field..rebound anyone? Sam!Britt was kinda hot, at least she wouldn't try to change him
- The little amount of Quinn!scenes was sad, i am sure it has nothing at all to do with the fact that she is single again
- Drunk!Quinn and Drunk!Lauren going HBIC on Puck? Awesome! he deserves it.
- Kurt annoyed me. The way he talked to Burt was just plain rude. He needs to stop using the victim card. He has a family who loves him and great friends.
- Both Puck and Finn were rude to Rachel tonight, no surprise there tough.
- Love Figgins and Sue
- Nice Grease callout lol
- The numbers was ehh IMO, nothing stood out. Well Hemo was awesome in the Tik Tok number, the singing was okay but the dancing OMG!

i think i am a combo of Rachel,Quinn!Lauren and Mercedes!Tina when I get drunk

Last edited by Caliina; 02-22-2011 at 09:23 PM
Old 02-22-2011, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
i think i am a combo of Rachel,Quinn!Lauren and Mercedes!Tina when I get drunk
You're happy, angry and grabby?

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-22-2011, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

First i get super!happy, then i get bitchy and needs to decide everything..actually starts screaming sometimes... then i just .. well hug everyone and tells them i love them and how sorry i am for screaming..and again after two seconds because i usually forget who i hugged
Old 02-22-2011, 10:20 PM
Elite Fan

im happy like tina and mercedes
but when i drink too much, i get sick too hehe
Old 02-22-2011, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

This might be my favorite episode this season. I liked everyone, even Will, who I couldn't stand much lately. The sex message was hilarious. I lol'd irl quite a few times. Haven't laughed this much during a Glee ep in a long time. A+
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 02-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Drunk!Will is seriously the greatest thing ever

Easily one of the best episodes of Glee. I loved everything about it. I laughed out loud several times. It was just perfect.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

Aside from all the gross Bartie and Samtana making out, I really enjoyed the episode. It didn't really have much of a point, and didn't really advance any of the plots, but it was just so damn fun. And the cast looked like they were having an absolute blast.

Sue is getting to the point where she's not funny anymore though. She's just mean and it's not pulling the laughs from me that it used to.

The Blaine/bisexual thing was handled poorly. Speaking as someone who DOES identify as bisexual, I felt it was just shoved off and explained as nothing more than a joke or plot device to create some conflict with Kurt. Kurt, who continued to annoy the crap out of me with every preachy word out of his mouth. Boy can I tell he's RM's pet character

Anyway, it was fun to watch. And I need to rewatch Tik Tok again, because holy crap Heather owned that number.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 02-22-2011, 11:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

This was one of my favorite episodes EVER.

I have wanted an ep for a long time where you saw the glee kids outside of school at a non glee related event. Just being teenagers, and I was so happy we got that. I really enjoyed the ep, had me laughing all the way through. Likes the songs, Blame it on the Alcohol was my favorite number. All the others were enjoyable.

Rachel - She kind of made this ep for me. OMG that dress she wore was horrid it hurt my eyes. But that is Rachel. I am loving the character more every ep. Maybe because she is better without Finn, I have to say. I enjoyed that there was no bitchy comments towards her in this ep. The hairband song... Girl you need to get over Finn for real. Glad she didn't get up-set when he was a dick to her, and suggested spin the bottle. The blaine kiss was hot... although a puckleberry kiss would have been hotter Aw, her first party. I think for being a first time drunk she was pretty on the mark. Lea pulled it off. I also like how when Rachel is drunk she likes to hold onto her fellow glee club member guys... I can't blame her. Her basement was how I always imagined it. And she was wearing one of Mercedes ear rings lol.

Blaine & Kurt - I liked them again this ep. I think it's perfectly normal how Blaine acted, his speech to Kurt in the coffee shop was spot on. I really like that Blaine wasn't a 100% sure who is was, nice to see that side of him. Kurt;s line about Blaine being a string of guys that will turn out to be flamming homersexuals I can see that being true of Rachel Berry. Glad they haven't dragged out the bi-sexual storyline. Liked the duet Blaine had with Rachel also.

Beiste & Will - I always like their interaction. I enjoy the friendship. The punching game cracked me up. I wanna go to the road house!!! Glad Will has a good friend. But him and Emma just need to get it on already. Gotta love the drunk dialing I do that all the time.

Sue - I love the Grease nod with the xylophone before the announcement And I like her being bad, if she were good it would be boring. I knew she was going to play the drunk dial call, hahaha. I didn't like that she pushed the other coach down the stairs, I felt bad for him man.

FYI I Figgins.

Finn - So yeah Rachel is being a needy drink.. can you expect anything less, the girls loves you. Wasn't cool how he acted towards her being drunk. I did however like how he described the different types of drunks. I am so a lil of Brittany and Tina & Mercedes... and maybe a Rachel drunk from time to time. Glad we had no Q/F scenes... Zzzz.

Puck - You even look hot in Lauren's glasses I am sorry but my lust for Puckerman just grows.

TicTok was okay, didn't mind the puking wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Can't say how much I enjoyed the ep
Old 02-23-2011, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

Episode was awkward, gross and hilarious.
Meh on the whole Rachel/Blaine/Kurt mess but the RB song was amazing.
I love how Fin classified what type of drunks all the girls were being.
Quinn and Lauren snapping at each over Puck was
Will was as drunk as well. I knew he accidentally called Sue and would be screwed over by her though
The Kesha performance was pretty cool until the obvious literally came out
Old 02-23-2011, 01:30 AM
Loyal Fan

- Figgins constantly referring to Kesha as Ke-"dollar sign"-ah was hilarious
- LOVED the Blaine/Rachel interaction & their duet, much better than what I imagined it would be when I listened to just their cover itself
- The entire cast was really good at acting drunk...perhaps b/c of personal experience?
- Disliked how Finn was an ass to Rachel when she was drunk. At this point, I'm kinda ready for him to cool off and Rachel to move on to someone better...whether it's temporary or permanently is kinda where I'm undecided atm
- Apparently Quinn used to have a six pack before she got pregnant...lol
- The Sam/Santana make out scenes were just awkward
- Kurt's defense for Burt's reason that he couldn't have guys in his room annoyed me
- Rachel's headband song was sooooo her and sooo cute
- Brittany did Kesha better than Kesha does Kesha
"They were the youngest team to win Olympic gold, they have two world titles and a body of work which pushed the boundaries of ice dancing, but what we'll remember most is how we felt when we watched them skate." - NBC Commentator on Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir <3

Deb | icon by Elif_ZV
Old 02-23-2011, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Figgins and Santana totally owned this episode. LOL! XD "Key-dollar sign-ha" is my line of he night.

I think it was a fun episode. Not my favorite in terms of plot and development, but for just pure entertainment, it's up there.

My favorite songs were Don't You Want Me and Blame It on the Alcohol... I already liked the songs before seeing the ep, but I love it even more after seeing the performances.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:51 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinoperated_girl (View Post)
- Brittany did Kesha better than Kesha does Kesha
Sig worthy! Will be requoting this at later intervals.
Old 02-23-2011, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved this episode. It was such a feel good episode with just the kids acting like teenagers and not adults and it was just fun. I loved it and all the songs, esp 'don't you want me' and 'blame it on the alcohol'.

i love you. ♡
Old 02-23-2011, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casandra (View Post)
The Blaine/bisexual thing was handled poorly.
That about sums it up for me.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:23 AM
Passionate Fan

I thought the episode was great tbh. It wasn't that strong on the song front, but the character interaction made up for it.

- I think what I loved most about it is that it's gave us fodder for every UC ship imaginable. We had Sam/Brittany and Blaine/Rachel smooching, Rachel drunk cuddling Mike, and finally some Puck/Tina dancing.... I think the writers must read the UC thread on this board.

- I think Rachel made the episode, she was just hilarious. I don't agree with binge drinking, but I think it's something that all kids dabble with at one time or another. It was nice to see her let her hair down, even if it did involve trying to get it on with Blaine. The song about her headband had me in stiches, and what was with that ugly dress she was wearing?

- I loved the little Puckleberry scene. His hot little Jewish, American Princess . These two are just brilliant in any scene they have together. I also liked the part where he said that if she wanted everyone to stay he would have to break into her Dad's liquor cabinet, but then he paused and said he would replace it all before they got home to make her feel better. I probably shouldn't find that cute, but I do.

- Puck wearing Lauren's glasses.

- Kurt really annoyed me this ep. I can understand his reasons for acting the way he was (disappointment in Blaine, jealousy etc...) but it doesn't change the fact that he was acting like a little bitch. That said, I am glad he got over it by the end of the episode with his friendship with Rachel still intact. I didn't like his ignorant comment about bisexual people though.

- I have completely given up with Finn's character now. This is the third episode in a row where he's been a complete pr**k. Yeah, Rachel was drunk off her ass but it's not like she was doing something completely inappropriate to him, she was just leaning on him all happy. His disgust towards her is the thing that is not cool. I don't know what his problem is, and I really don't care anymore. He sucks the life out of any scene that he's in lately.

- I didn't enjoy seeing Quinn all sad, but I like the fact that they are actually showing her mourning the loss of her relationship with Sam and not just moving on to someone else. I think that her being an angry drunk fits her character (girl's cool on the outside, but she's got a lot of pent up rage.)

- I didn't enjoy Sam/Santana and don't think it's going anywhere, but I did like Santana this episode. (shocker!) she was hilarious. I like that she is a weepy drunk.

- Loved the little Quinn/Rachel scene. "Hey girlfriend!!! Having fun?"

- I think I'm a little bit in love with Blaine right now. He's the gay best friend that I want! He's just awesome, and I actually thought the storyline about him questioning his sexuality made a lot of sense given his age and the fact that he's never been in a relationship with either gender before.. I loved his scenes with Rachel, and even though I knew he would realize that he was definitely gay in end I'm glad they didn't make it into a Will and Grace like omg-you're-so-unattractive-you-turned-me-gay scenario. I thought the whole thing was done quite tastefully for an episode involving a load of drunk kids. It may not have been the epic storyline some people were hoping for, but it satisfied me.

- "Don't You Want Me" was fabulous. I hope this is the start of a great friendship between Blaine and Rachel, they need to sing together all the time.

- I'm back to loving Will. His friendship with Beiste is made of win, and it was good to see him out having fun with her. I love how close they are now. I knew as soon as I saw him drunk dialling that he was going to call Sue by mistake though.

- Will/Emma is definitely not over judging by her face when listening to Will's drunk call. I kind of like Will a lot more when she's not around though.

- I didn't find Sue funny in this episode at all. Her pushing the coach of Aural Intensity down two flights of stairs was not funny, neither was publically humiliating Will in front of the whole school. I usually love her, but this ep would have been better had she not been in it.

- "Tik Tock" was great, it was good to see Brittany take the lead again.

- I didn't really like everyone basically telling Will that he was a hypocrite and that he had no life. Will may not be anywhere close to perfect, but where's the respect? I know they feel close to him and all, but what business is it of theirs what he has to live for? He's their teacher, but he's an adult and his private life is his own business.

- I thought it was really sweet that Will gave them all his number though in case they were ever drunk or in trouble. I wasn't really sure what to make of Sam's "Yes!!" to that though, does that mean that he's just super happy to have Mr Schue's number or that he's going to crank call him?

- Figgins is great. "Ke- dollar sign- Ah"... Hilarious.

{Kate}

Last edited by crazylittlecandygirl; 02-23-2011 at 10:55 AM